Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips And Rules For Stores

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Brian Peppers, Apr 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

I guess I just like working on my letters more than colours.

Anyways, someone should try to make a magic bag INSIDE their coat, just the size for like 1 cd or w/e

2. -des-

-des- Senior Member

how would you test it though to make sure you have enough foil? because if that alarm goes off im bookin lol (actually i could walk away because there is only a old lady who checks peoples bags when the alarm goes off)

3. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

if you put your cell phone in, and call it from another phone its testing it

obviously if it rings you need more foil...

4. gash77

gash77 Senior Member

i seen the vid. when some guy makes one of them magic bags, to see if it works you just place a cell phone in the bag, and call the cell, and if the cell dosent ring then it works im guessing?

5. -des-

-des- Senior Member

dang i would have never thought of that....i wish i was fat as hell so i could make one in my jacket and jack a tv.....

6. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

7. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

haha sometimes i get random creative ways in my brain to break the laws

e.g. putting something inside the coin return in a vending machine, and taking it out later

8. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

yeap. I've sewn them into pants pockets (that i've made deeper than they should be, down past my knee actually) and it works. I talked to the store owner before I did it though and gave them all my info and asked for their permission just to test if it would actually work. Surprisingly enough they actually allowed me to try it out. I gave back the merchandise after I "stole" it though, now they NEVER suspect me of stealing for some reason.

9. -des-

-des- Senior Member

Thats a good ass idea ace!! dam you got a gift!

10. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

haha ill post up any ideas i have like that from now on

and im going to work on my magic coat right now

11. HuntingLOLs

HuntingLOLs Senior Member

if you want em more solid, get those sun screeners old ladies use to catch more sun. or you can get some which have been laminated or some sort as well. to get rid of the crunchy sound

12. a maze

a maze Banned

so how do you sew tin foil into clothing? :p

13. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

with a needle and thread of course

14. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

im just going to glue mine

15. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

I suggest using Liquid Stitch. Essentially it's a fabric equivalent to super glue

16. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

That sounds crazy, but I'm just going with what I have right now.

17. keenur

keenur Banned

guys just make a magic box .. cardbox box with aluminum foil on inside ..

and if your a g you can wrap the box up to make it look like a present and have it so one side of the box opens and closes .. so you can just slide shit in

18. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

your not considered stealing until you walk out of the front doors...

19. Juicee

Juicee Senior Member

Just got back from Michaels.

Is it just me, or are there absolutely no cameras in or anywhere near Michaels?...
    I didn't get a shit load of stuff like i was planning to, because i wasn't really ready (was actually going to a cost-co when i saw a Michaels next to it). I managed to get 2 cans of Krylon and 2 hand fulls of prismas.

I'm also going to wal-mart in a few hours, so ima try to get 2 more cans and see whatever the fuck i want. But yeah, Michaels is pretty dope, they didn't even look at me when i walked out, tho when i was trying to pick out which colors i wanted, this old ass lady next to me looked like she was trying to rack some shit too, because she kept picking up a bottle of acrylic paint, putting it back on the shelf, glanced at me, then picked up another bottle of acrylic, etc... lmao

20. dred

dred Senior Member

umm yea i went to michaels yesterday but i wasnt paying attention while racking
    when i got the prismas and bent down to put them in my socks i looked up and a saw a camera right up there
    they must be fake because i racked blatantly right in front of it and nobody came to me