Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips And Rules For Stores

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Brian Peppers, Apr 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Officer Don Eval

Officer Don Eval Member

store walker most likely

2. Ity

Ity Senior Member

Micheal's employess cant do shit about you racking. learned from past expericence.
    i was racking some viynal sheets when an employee saw me. he musta just started cus he looked at me and asked his co-workers. I ditched the sheets and went into the ilse next to the group and i overheard them talk. one said "ppl steal all the time and we cant do anything bout it"

so, i dont think u have to worry bout them much, cus most employees there are old anyway

3. Blitz411

Blitz411 Senior Member

I just remembered like when I was 10, I used to play baseball right? So, we were in walmart and I had these baseball gloves on me that I bought from K-Mart. When we were leaving, the alarm went off and I showed the lady my gloves and she's like "Yeah, gloves like that set off the alarms all the time". So, what I'm thinking is, take some baseball gloves with you into walmart or wherever your racking from, the alarm goes off, show the gloves breh.

4. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

or just run away? I heard new jeans do it also anyway, i walked into barnes and nobles, because theres CD section and little beepers next to it and i walked through and they went off, but the dude was like..whatever just keep going

5. Blitz411

Blitz411 Senior Member

Well, I mean, it would be easier to use the glove thing then run with a shit load of cans and markers in your pants.

6. Noddles912300

Noddles912300 Senior Member

cans and induvisual markers wouldnt set off the alarm in the first place.
    yea micheals is great to rack from, but im the only guy there if i go.
    I just put in 3 new pockets into my jacket,(its march and its still freaking snowing) pocket on each side of the jacket and one in the back.

7. SAID

SAID Moderator

anyone know where to get dalos in canada?
    or a site thats cheap on shipping?

8. TheHeartOfARobot

TheHeartOfARobot Member

What part of Canadia?

Edit: I wouldn't bother getting them though :/ They're kinda shit. Or at least the one my friend had that I tried out.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2008
  9. Juicee

Juicee Senior Member

I was wondering... Instead of adding pockets and "magic bags" to your coats and ruining them, why not just fashion a baby-carrier like thing from a plastic bag and some rope? Then just wear a baggy coat over it. Much easier and takes less time if you ask me...

10. Ity

Ity Senior Member

i also heard that they suck, but i never used one so i cant really say.

IMO. It might make you look like a hunchback (if ur wearing it on your back, when its filled) or look like your fatter (if u wear it on ur front). plus with the baggy coat they're gonna think somethings up with you

11. -Joe

-Joe Member

The bomb shelter sells dalos

12. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

dalos arnet that bad, they write on rough shit nicely... and you dont need to worry about fcuking over your nib cause it dosent have one.

13. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

done that before stuck a messenger bag under a coat.worked good

14. a maze

a maze Banned

so what, you just stick a bag under your jacket and run off with CDs, DVDs, etc?

15. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

16. Derogatory9o5

Derogatory9o5 Senior Member

Honestly if your getting markers just tuck the front of your shirt in and slide em down.. easy peazy o , and don't get busted :) thats my 2 cents.

17. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

yeah basically

18. a maze

a maze Banned

Yeah, I got "racking markers" down to a fine art... I think. :p

19. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

markers are so ridiculously easy to rack its annoying.. we only have crappy markers where i live, i want prismas or copics or something, damnit!

20. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

^Prisma's arent that easy to rack because of the box.. because i wear pretty tight jeans and usually just a thin wind breaker so i have to be careful not to make it obvious..