Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips And Rules For Stores

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Brian Peppers, Apr 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

i used to change ceiling lights in home depots in the cincinnati area... about 7 stores total... not ALL the cameras are fake, on most stores theres 3 real cameras by the tools section and cameras pointed at the registers, so be careful where ur bagging shit up like that lol... i have walked out with mad cans of kilz and rusto from home depots... just sayin not all the cams are fake, just most

2. sofargone561

sofargone561 Member

haha working as a security guard i call tell u that thing about walmart is true, its also true about publix (gorcery store) i work in a huge complex with huge high end stores we have peopole steal hundreds from places and they dont prosecute, even if they win it costs them x10 more then the items stolen so its much eassier to fine them and just ban them =)

3. SiteGraff

SiteGraff Senior Member

you guys are being serious about that walmart stuff right? if so thats way awesome and ill have to stop by wally world soon

4. chrisf1288

chrisf1288 New Member

Try getting cans from Sherwin-Williams, it's usually not that hard.

5. Kinger79

Kinger79 Member

my friend just got busted by wally world. the secret shopper dudes busted him and another buddy. hes only 17 so he got sent to court and stuff and banned from the walmart. over 1000 bucks in fine though... the other kid was over 18, he almost got charged with accessory to theft. so watch out in wally world. that place is fucking tight security. at least where i live. if you wanna rack cans go to hobby lobby... they dont have cameras or beepers. and allllll their shit is out in the open.

6. vandalsnvagabonds

vandalsnvagabonds Member

damn theres some devious ass ideas up in here

7. cred1384

cred1384 Senior Member

To steal markers. Wear long sleeves, reach to grab a marker and grab 2, but as you grab the first one let the second slide into your sleeve. Look at the marker in your hand then put it back. Reach into your pocket as if grabbing your cell phone, and as you do, let the marker in your sleeve slide in. Repeat and profit.

8. millie

millie Senior Member

i litterally rack every where i go... first thing i look for are stickers markers and paint litterally... but i never got caught for the last 2 years hope that day never comes...

9. millie

millie Senior Member

i think meijers has a better selection of like markers and possible mops and stickers but shitty spray paint selection

10. millie

millie Senior Member

no dude nobody does that

11. millie

millie Senior Member

only if they suspect it if its like bulging or some shit

12. millie

millie Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT SHIT IS SWAG! jk i don't talk like that but.....ugh

13. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

secret shoppers are pretty easy to spot but then again i got booked stealing booze and am currently on house arrest so just be smart. Truth of the matter is ur gona get caught eventually. If you steal alot that is

14. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

who gives a fuck, i feel like racking is so overrated, i feel like kids that do graf feel like they have to rack shit to live up to the "graffiti lifestyle." i used to rack shit all the time but i stopped after getting caught i was always way too nervous about it. even if stores do have policies on a limit you can steal is it really worth risking it? even though i do graf and used to rack whenever i see kids racking from my small local art store i always make sure to smack em around a few times. if your gonna rack please do it to big corporations not little buisnesses.

15. xBOTx

xBOTx Senior Member

I had fun reading this thread. The past three days ive racked almost 40 cans 40 bombing markers over 30 COPICS AND PRISMAS. Just with a backpack, balls, and knowing what im doing. Just do your thing, dont overthink, dont underthink. Dont Act Like You Are Stealing Shit.

16. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

17. xBOTx

xBOTx Senior Member

that works too, but I see no need for such an extraordinary measure.

18. oblaid

oblaid New Member

Racked from Michael's a couple times. (I live in atx btw)
    My local michael's and most ones dont lock paint up, and alot of them have montana GOLD. Make sure you dont look sketchy, dont stay in the store for too long, bring a girl or buy something like a marker, MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO CAMERAS WHEN YOU RACK, when i rack, i bring a regular jacket and a levis jean jacket that i wear over, then i put the paint in my back when i rack. works everytime.

19. oblaid

oblaid New Member

this one helps you stay calm.

20. Tagyomomsass12

Tagyomomsass12 New Member

I’m moved to uk from usa and there’s many shops like hobby lobby that dont put tags on smaller things like px-30’s or other markers but on spraypaint you can just take off the sticker which has the tag that sets the security sensor things off so you can rack cans if you take of the stickers