Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips For Clean Lines

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by EvokeOne, Jul 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. daIs

daIs Member

make a line thick then take another color and start cutting it on each side or one side and that can make some nice clean lines

2. fame

fame Senior Member

kay died from shiting on him self......lol.........lol freakacident........u damn right ....................i got to poop poo

3. EvokeOne

EvokeOne Senior Member

Well thanks for the tips.

4. AnicsOneLBK

AnicsOneLBK Senior Member

http://img33.exs.cx/img33/8522/anicsone.jpg

i think i have sort of the same problem as evoke.. i have good bombs and good handstyles but when it comes to doing peices nothing is really clean and it is pretty sketchy.. i have alright stlyes i just cant really paint my peices clean .. did any other writers have this problem when they started off? o yeah and by the way that is the second peice i have ever done.

5. graffistheshit

graffistheshit Senior Member

are u fucking kidding me?? the worst 2 things u can do in the graff game is use stecils or tape and or bite.

6. Slob

Slob Elite Member

Those cheezy can guns that you can get from paint stores for like 3 bucks are good for people who have shitty control. It is also far easier for toys who don't wanna work on skillz, to paint clean lines.

7. Slob

Slob Elite Member

are u fucking kidding me?? the worst 2 things u can do in the graff game is use stecils or tape and or bite. [/b][/quote]
    yea to paint a piece and use a stencil, i don't even want to think about how long that shit would take to design stencils. maybe if your a toy using cardboard for staright edges that would make more sense, but tape and stencils, shit son

8. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

ur fuckin retarted huh?

use the gun for big fills loser..... ive read some of ur posts u think ur fucking Graff master 3000........ <_<

9. Slob

Slob Elite Member

I am graff master you fool, recognize biyach!

10. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

haha thas great!

SLoOoOoB *dun-dun-dun* *in robot voice* *GRAFF MASTER 3000!!
    good times

11. Slob

Slob Elite Member

That just deserved some sig action bro.

Peace

12. mr. she77

mr. she77 Elite Member

i dont understqand how that was funny. i havenread thourgh this yet but to get good clean lines learn CAN CONTROL>

13. looter

looter Member

yo can control is just down to practice n slob av u ever herd of the artist slobs from england wel its not like it matters neways unless yor from england but hes a propa ledgend he did the harry potter train chromed it whole car it wo on like news and on the front page of the paper dam that guy got major publicity :lol:

14. kosmo1ne

kosmo1ne Senior Member

go painting in the winter....the cold metal will make it drip easier...but the can would have lower pressure from being cold so it would even out....with it being cold you have to work on moving you hand faster...dont know if it will help just made it up write now...just practice i guess

15. AnicsOneLBK

AnicsOneLBK Senior Member

can some one gimme some feed back plz?

16. kildaillest

kildaillest Senior Member

i use the bannana skinny's or the new montana skinny's...just work with the distance and speed...

17. EvokeOne

EvokeOne Senior Member

http://img77.exs.cx/img77/3824/1224.jpg
    Ok this is my second try. I am working on my lines. So tell me what you guys think. This is my second time working with cans. So dont judge me too harsh. :ph34r:

18. EvokeOne

EvokeOne Senior Member

19. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

Answering to the main question of this thread can control is something you can only gain with practice. The more you paint the more farmiliar you'll get with it.

20. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

How straight do u need?? if very straight use tape or card board.... Just use practice to get better control....

cant skip a head of your skill

ACID