Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips For Painting In The Winter

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by bigtakeover, Jan 1, 2007.

Share This Page

1. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

yeeeeeeeaaahhhhhh skeet skeet

2. Sloth OPK

Sloth OPK New Member

dont run through the snow youll leave a trail other than that go to wal-mart in the hunting section and they have the mittens that fold back into cut off gloves those are real nice

3. Skeggi

Skeggi Senior Member

yeah, running sucks in the winter. you be hella easy to track.

4. "OPTIK"

"OPTIK" Member

I hate it when you don't have any gloves and when
    you spray the areosol from your can makes your
    index get all cold and blistered n shit.

5. x{parkour}x

x{parkour}x Senior Member

that sorta happened to me except i got paint on my index finger of my glove and the paint kinda froze on too

6. Tome_

Tome_ Member

anybodys fingers ever seize up in the cold? i'm kinda sketchin cause i don't know if its the cold or i might be gettin arthritis or something. HELP!

7. tgc!mtown

tgc!mtown Senior Member

nah go into an auto shop and get some mechanics gloves cuz they fit tight and they keep your hands pretty warm. if you try to use big warm gloves they just get in the way n shit.

8. dred

dred Senior Member

home depot has some good gloves. they have those
    smalls bumps on em so if it gives a great grip on any surface

9. defg644

defg644 Banned

10. shiva - the destroyer

shiva - the destroyer Senior Member

Agree with your view, i can paint the best in winter after a penis enlargement

11. Rambooboo

Rambooboo Senior Member

^^lol i put some fallen gloves over nitrile keep your heart warmer than the rest cause when your heart gets cold it takes some of the blood from your arms legs and stuf to keep it self warm(greedy bastard) i like my ccs jacket it got down so it is pretty warm head phones in the hood to can also hold 4 cans on the inside

12. Tiros1

Tiros1 Senior Member

supposedly BEAT paint works perfectly in any weather winter or summer...

can anyone confirm/deny?

please

there are only like 2 months where it doesn't snow here and a lot of the safest times to get up is when the weather is horrible and nobody wants to leave their house

i normally just fuck with rusto for free or at a dollar per can, but i think after this summer is over i'm going to start paying for expensive paint for the sake of getting up when it's freezing out

Last edited: May 26, 2008
  13. sauerkraus

sauerkraus Member

I've never had a problem with painting in the cold. I heard Molotow paint is all rated for extreme temperatures though.
    It's easier to hear people coming when they crunch the snow, so that's cool.

btw, anyone from Anchorage, Alaska? I haven't seen shit except for one piece that looked like it was hella old.

Idk man, my finger feels weird after I bombed a few days ago.Had to switch fingers cuz I couldn't push down hard enough.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  14. Word Wizard

Word Wizard Member

ALWAYS wear gloves. Theres nothing worse then your index finger freezing up on you and not being able to press down.

15. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

and balls are good handwarmers

16. Juelz Santana

Juelz Santana Senior Member

fuck son i love the winter.all quiet no one out you can wear a scarf or a ski mask.and i love how throughout the whole winter i keep the same spot of frost bite on my cap finger.shits a trophy

17. Sphere

Sphere Member

orange parka that muffles your speech

18. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

whenever i go out bombing i always were kitchen gloves to keep my hands from getting paint on them and i wrap a rubberband around the bottom to make it stay on. alot of the time i will put the can around the rubberband too so i wont drop the can or move it to much. in the winter i throw some hand warmers in them. i swear keeping your hands warm makes your whole body warm and its a necessity if your using markers or mops.

19. triphippy

triphippy Senior Member

Just keep the cans warm and deal with the frostbite