Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On Getting Away From Cops After Arrest

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by DILEC ONE, May 14, 2004.

Share This Page

1. asiam

asiam Senior Member

if u have no id and dont tell them who you are, then sure go ahead, but if you have a wallet that gets snatched, or give them your name, or they know you for some reason...then your fucked and might as well relax, cause then youll start getting warrants and stuff.

2. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

Lol I got caught once and it took the feds 55 minutes to get there...lmao I was so fucking dumb instead of running to the huge park behind the apartments,I opened a door for an elderly women.
    WOW.CANT GET STUPIDER THEN THAT.

3. epitaph.one

epitaph.one Member

ive never been arrested, but if youve got the cuffs on you, dont be an idiot. you can try to slip out of them, cut your wrists all to hell -- you aint getting out of them.

someone said to kick the glass out and start running? hahha...
    1. bullet proof glass
    2. if its not...the window will have a cage on it.
    3. you ever tried to run with your hands behind your back or infront of you? fucks up your balance, your only gonna beable to run half of your normal.
    4. youve crawled out of a window with your hands tied before? and you didnt fall on your face?

oh...so you got the cuffs off.
    1. kick that glass, dont worry, the cops 15 feet away wont hear you.
    2. your out of the car, now what? in less then 15 seconds those cops are gonna be right back on you, with more in route and with your description perfectly described over all their radios. hell even your name and address.
    3. you get home. guess whos gonna be knocking at your door in less then 10 minutes, or hell they will probably be waiting for you.

oh just spray them in the face and start running... oh so you can get assault with a weapon on a police officer on top of evading arrest and vandalism charges... yeah see you in a couple years.

4. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

this thread is nothin but failure how the fuck do you run away after being arrested that makes no sence once your arrested lol its done theres no where to go

5. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

how about taking the charge like a man..? that always works.
    south florida...
    1st offense:a day in jail
    2nd offense:21 days in county lockup
    3rd offense:better find a damned good lawyer.

6. zOmBIEONE

zOmBIEONE Member

the best way to escape being arrested is to not get arrested.

7. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

I ran from a few cops before, got away, one ALMOST caught me but i had my mask off, when i was hitting up a spot i went into a public wash room and fucking changed clothes, Yeah i keep a spare of shoes and shirt in my bag when i go bombing, got a problem? anyways, yeah, A song basically inspired me, when your running from the police don't turn around, just keep running and running :cool:

8. blackpeople

blackpeople Senior Member

unless u admit too it.... thats why u pled the 5th

9. slim.571

slim.571 Member

10. sodi

sodi Senior Member

If you train at free running and you get pro, you have a really high chance of getting away.

11. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

i used to use the spray and pray method (spray em in the face and book it) but that seemed noneffective after a while so now i just resort to climbing, ive gotten quite fast at it haha.

12. soleb_

soleb_ Member

been arrested twice before.this thread is pointless. by the time ur in handcuffs they know who u are and have ur info.once ur in the car ur fucked and ur not getting out until the station. so once u try running and u either get away, get tazed to stop or stop on ur own the best thing u can do is not say a word. dont open ur mouth for no reason. get to jail and dont say a single thing until u see a judge or tlk with a lawyer. never go with a free one from the court they are public pretenders not public defenders and are there for experience no because they have it so they will mostlikely tell u to plead guilty to go to jail and make the private prison industry some money.just find a shity inexpensive lawyer to show up and answer the questions for you.plead no contest to work a deal with the DA and prove ur worth to the city more out of jail than in jail. then u switch up ur name and try the whole thing out in a different way