Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On How To Get Out Of A Bad Situation

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kaz1, Apr 22, 2006.

Share This Page

1. d_g

d_g Elite Member

^^Haha I have smoker lungs, so not too much hope for me, guess I could give it a try though.

2. Kaz1

Kaz1 Member

if u were being watched and u knew about it light a fire work or somthin and throw it at their face and run until u feel safe then act like u didnt do shit stash ur shit then lay low or w/e u want 2 do id go 2 mcdonadls and order some fuckin food lol

3. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

Good Lord...How do you come up with this crap? Writers carry enough stuff on them that we totally need to lug around some firecrackers and all that crap too. Not to mention it would totally appropriate to have a cop come up and yell at you...so you turn around, fumbling for a lighter...you'd probably drop the lighter in your haste...then light this firework, and set it off. 'Cause we ALL know that there wouldn't be any commotion from a pyrotechnics display in a back-alley at 3AM...No way.

C'mon people...Think this shit through. I dare anyone to go ahead and try half the ideas like the last one said when they need to "Get out of a bad situation"...see how far they get you. Practical knowledge will help more than Ninja Smoke Bombs, shooting people, and shit like that. So many toys actin' like their bullshit schemes actually work. Jesus Fuck, people today... <_<

4. Ginsu

Ginsu Senior Member

OOOOOIIIIIII!!!!!!! can someone help me wit the tagging thing? im not good with the hand styles and shit, this is a toy Q i know but i really suk at the tagging thing. I tried several time and i mean a shit load of times and i just suk ass at tagging. ya think you can help with the basics?

5. Kaz

Kaz Member

i didnt mean it like that he would prob ably nock u on ur ass if u turned aroud wat i meant was after he asks u to turn round take out a lighter then light it and then turn a put it in his hand a firecracker and a light are like less then 5 inches and its not like u cant just put it in ur pocket

6. scape-one

scape-one Senior Member

o ya take a light candle and shuv it up the guys ass then sing him a lullaby while smacking ure ballsac on his face.... use ure brain and ure legs, be smart, dont stop running till u no ure fucking safe

7. X-Sage

X-Sage Member

lol if someone watchin yer ass. An you know it, just back off. Don't be a dumbass and stay there.

If you do get chased, just run. If all yer carrying is paint and it's to heavy to carry. Ditch it in a bush or just ditch it alltogether. Getting caught by some cops aint worth paint. Cause it would be taken away from yer ass all together.

Always stick in pairs with someone. Have a guy lookin our for yer ass and makin sure to tell you if someone is coming.

Use motherfuckin common sense lol

8. badsanta170

badsanta170 Senior Member

If someone see you or you think you've been seen, trust your gut walk away.

If you see the cops, and they walk towards you, and they have you rehanded with a can of paint and you think you can get away just run.

But if they're right behind dont waste your energy, just go with them, if its your first time they'll just call your parents, no biggie.

9. Bruce_1nR

Bruce_1nR Senior Member

Face them, put on your best jackie chan and go, "You wan fight son?"

Then bust out the bottle and get on em with that 'drunk master' style!

10. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

shut the hell up^
    i read in a graff book that sometimes they will let u go if u empty all ur cans on the clothes ur wearin. i would do it. of course not all cops will offer this, but u could always ask them. and remember, if its not a cop, just a civillian or security guy, they wont chase u off their property. if its a cop, uu probably shouldnt run. i guess

11. Bruce_1nR

Bruce_1nR Senior Member

That book is "All City"

The bombers bible.....On the real though, I say run....and carry some sort of weapon (which should be the first thing you ditch if you're about to get caught)

If they catch you...just be light about it...dont cry, or throw a temper tantrum..or shout shit at them...just go with it and they might let you off (happened to me)

However...run...always run.

12. EX_ND

EX_ND Member

^ This man's got his shit straight.

Anyone got an idea where I can get that "All City" book? I'ma check next time I go to the library.

13. RKT47

RKT47 Senior Member

its an ebook on some site

14. gotmiak

gotmiak Senior Member

Does anyone have a link to this site? I would really like to read this book.

15. gotmiak

gotmiak Senior Member

16. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

I like this kid. Only people who've actually been there can call it like it is.

Not to mention he spells everything correctly and uses a hell of a lot of dots...just like me!!! :D Also, Freights are the shit!

On a side-note...X-Sage...Do you honestly expect anyone here to respect you when you have a "Getting Up" Sig-Picture? No offense, but pleeeeeaaaaase...

17. EX_ND

EX_ND Member

Thank you soooo much man.

Reading it now, I'm still gonna try and get a hardcover copy to read at home/reading days at school (School ain't gonna do shit if you bring a book, just put a book cover over it.)

18. X-Sage

X-Sage Member

Got rid of it BTW. I don't care if people respect me. There are only a few who tag around my area. We do our best, respect is only as good as the person that can give it. Respect the people that are good, work around their piece not over it. Since the last time I was at BombingScience I actually picked my game up, about two full weeks of taggin cause I had the money. I am startin to wonder however if it's even worth it, cause I keep gettin someone breathin down my neck everytime. And I can't even bring paint home.

19. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

Graff ain't a game for the faint of heart...Hate to break it to you.

Work around someone's piece? I guess, but don't be a side-buster. Jock my spot and you might as well be crossing me. Putting a tag next to someone you respect is cool, that's giving love and all, but don't piece next to someone you don't know. Elsewise they might come back and "Give [you] an eye-jammy" as PAUL107 put it in the aforementioned book "ALL CITY"

20. Mr.Sars

Mr.Sars Senior Member

If they saw you actually tag the shit : fucking run.
    If they saw you standing next to a newly tagged wall or whatever : wait to see what they say, and if they sound aggresive run. xD
    There's no point fighting with people, Looks are deceiving.