Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On How To Get Out Of A Bad Situation

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kaz1, Apr 22, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Ares_23us

Ares_23us Senior Member

If a cop run if a civillian then keep doin what you do

2. Veηo

Veηo Member

yeah man , one night me and my buddy were tagging and this guy yells out of his apartment building " yeah you better run! " so we peaced real quick, and i guess he called the cops before he yelled out that shit,we had to run so far and hop a bunch of fuckin fences to get away from then bitches, my buddy shreded my pants and they also had a helicopter out for us, they were really hasty that night

3. Blix

Blix Senior Member

Me and one of my freind were running from the police and got away but then they were patrolin so I had to jump in a thorn bush that shit sucked but yeah i got away.......cut up but atleast I got away

4. Hot_Pocket

Hot_Pocket Senior Member

yeah man , one night me and my buddy were tagging and this guy yells out of his apartment building " yeah you better run! " so we peaced real quick, and i guess he called the cops before he yelled out that shit,we had to run so far and hop a bunch of fuckin fences to get away from then bitches, my buddy shreded my pants and they also had a helicopter out for us, they were really hasty that night [/b][/quote]
    I really doubt there a was a helicopter out for you. There's always helicopter out at night partrolling for accidents and shit, they aren't going to be out for some graffiti artists in the middle of the night.

And yeah, this one time, me and my buddy were out next to this bowling alley and these two cops came out from the side of us so we walked to the back of the bowling alley and booked into these apartments and ran away from cops for the next hour and a half. Really fucked the night up for us.....

5. choke<3

choke<3 Member

I was taggin the side of a bus shelter, and my friend's supposed to be looking out...she was staring off into to space instead. So i turn around to see this white car with somethin on the roof. So i'm like ah shit. So i throw my black hood up and creep around the back of the shelter. There's a bench infront so i just lay down in the shadows. It was a fucking roof rack...haha. But i'd rather not get busted if it was a cop.

6. dutch-sketch

dutch-sketch Senior Member

I was on my bike, tagged a busshelter but there was someone on a bike on the other end of the road.
    It just finished my tag and got away fast

1: people don't know what you're doing there
    2: when they come closer, you're gone
    3: they won't call the cops at my town cause they don't do shit about it or they don't have a cellphone

7. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

I'm with Hot Pocket on this one...With the price of fuel these days, the police rarely send out helicopters unless they have to...which they don't for a few punks with paint-cans.

Also, I've run a few times and I haven't been busted yet.

My latest tip: Reversible hoodies. A dude I know was wearing one, and he switched it after booking it from some cops, and they walked right by him and didn't give him a second glance...or so he claims. I'd believe it.

8. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

i was in the Harbor on 139th street (little mexico) doing some gang shit tagging with some brothers and a jump out crept up on us in an alley so we broke camp, right? anyway, while i was running there was this jogger in spandex etc... the whole gay night jogger getup, i took my shirt off and had a regular white tee shirt underneith and just ran with ol boy and ran right past the law hahaha they didnt even look 2wice at me. it was classic. i eventually hid in a bush with the Inca of the Latin Kings for about 40 minutes. there was about 5 or 6 of us in all and we all got away that night. i was like 15 or 16 haha i remember that night like it was yesterday and we was all messed up too which makes it even more crazy.
    but yeah, run motherfucker.

9. WolfBurrns

WolfBurrns Senior Member

I was tagging the shit out of a bus shelter with people sitting in it. They looked and went back to waiting for the bus. Same thing on the bus, tagging windows and they just look over then look away.. Alot of times people could care less, especially if it's not their own property. Just watch out for old cranky white people.

10. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

shit, the old nosey self righteous black people out here are the biggest narcs. who woulda thunk it?

11. faime

faime Senior Member

i am not a toy i am 12 so no one knows that im a writer, if u get caught just be polite. it works. :D

12. jonowev

jonowev Senior Member

well from the 10 posts that you've made so far on these forums, you seem like a damn hell ass toy to me!!

13. -testify-

-testify- Senior Member

14. NiL

NiL Elite Member

My parents have seen my sketches and shit.. So I'll just say I quit cause if I get caught yeah..

15. delo

delo Member

don't get nervous if you do, do something i would do and kill them.

16. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

your composure is definately a big thing, if you don't act like you've done somethin wrong then you don't seem so suspicous,if you get stuck in a tight spot then run nigga run, don't underestimate the places your feet can take you, one of them is straight the fuck out of trouble.

17. Ares_23us

Ares_23us Senior Member

run like a black man that will keep u safe

18. KRON1*NVK

KRON1*NVK Member

Run, throw all the evidence (dont let them see u), throw off ur hoddie or shirt(have a different colored shit underneath, scrape any paint off ur hands(if u werent wearing gloves), hide 4 atleast 20min than make it to a side street without any 1 seeing you( police, neighbors, workers) than walk off all normal, shit it worked 4 me, 1ce me n my bro were piecing under a bridge, some 1 had ta call tha cops kuz that bitch wus creepin on us but I happened to look back than told my brother dip nigga pig!!!!We got on top of tha bridge ran down tha busy ass street, I dipped threw a work yard n hopped a barbed wire fence, dont know what my brother did but I looked back n that pig wuz lookin at me like I wuz crazy, he didnt even attemp to hop that fence, I ran about 15 yards n looked back 2 see if he wus chasing n I seen that he wuz running back 2 his SUV so I kept runnin n luckily there wuz some bushes I dived into witch wuz in some1s yard so I seen a boat on wheels just sittin there n went under that shit, 20 seconds later I hear that pig speed right by me so I got some dirt from tha ground spit on my hand n scraped the paint off, threw off my white t-shirt n I had a red 1 underneath, waited 20 minutes than walked out the yard, walked down tha street n surely enough there was a pig on the next block, I wuz gonna run but I seen he wuznt doin nothin so I just walked away like a normal padestrian would, went too a shop to call my bro n his phone wuz off, we had parked over by where the bridge wuz so I had ta walk all the way back to the scene, there wuz mad pigs n like 4 of them seen me but didnt tell me shit n if they did I wuz gonna tell them I just came back from playing football thats why my hands are so dirty, whats crazy wuz that this wuz in the day time, cant believe I got away!!!!!!!!!!! Ooh yeah my bro got cought.......DAMN!!!!!!

19. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

hilarious.

20. Think281

Think281 Member

I've only got in one situation.

We were practicing during the day on this bayou wall thing where the whole place is basically grilled. Anyways as we were there I hear a noise and started to watch my ass. Then I heard a lady scream go go go and dogs start freaking out. So yeah I ran my ass off. I think that is the best advise...RUN!