Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On How To Get Out Of A Bad Situation

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kaz1, Apr 22, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Magi

Magi Member

(Fuck I haven't posted here in a while.)

My thing is, and I ain't tryin' to knock anyone off but: We're all toys here right? So w hy are we giving each other advice and shit on how to get out of stuff? That's my only problem here, but whatever b.

Look, really, all you need to do is use your head. Gauge the situation an shit, y'know? I mean, if you're out sprayin' and some random as dudes walk up, you run obviously.

The cops come up, you can get down two ways depending on where you are: I'm from New Orleans, and the cops fuck us up in a quick one so we all jet. But I dunno if you'r ein the middle of buttfuck nowhere you could probably get off is you used some diplomacy.

Like Chino said, just stroke the cops ego and shit, or give 'em a sob story like " 'Sorry officer, my boy just died...'" etc, etc.

Just use your head people.

USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD.

And if you need to, run like a track star.

Jesus man, I just contradicted the piss outta myself.

2. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

the toy forum is the livest area here. you have to have a keyboard shoved up your asshole to post anywhere else.

3. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

I like how everyone says the same thing. RUN LIKE HELL!

I thought it was common sense, but it's not...It's simple. It all depends on the situation, hopefully you're quick on your feet, if not...Sucks to be you.

4. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

^^^ yeaH AND RUNNING FROM dogs is the dumbest thing a person can do. unless its a small house dog.

5. Magi

Magi Member

By livest, I'm guessin' you mean craziest fucking place next to Adult Daycare and High School. These boys is crazy man. I stay crackin' up when I read shit here. Half of the people are haters, A good quarter have meaningful shit to say, and the other quarter just randomly put shit up here.

But I'm not complaining.

6. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

yeah a buncha crazy fools.

7. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

We're all crazy...isn't that what this forum was built for? I thought the whole Graff-aspect was a coincidence... :huh:

8. Statik

Statik Member

i heard that if you give a cop a little dome, they usually just go away.
    is that true? :huh:

(JOKING :p )

9. LOK

LOK New Member

i would shit on there face

10. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Yeah but if you just run straight away when you see a cop and they don't see you gonna be suss just stop doing what you're doing and walk away or pretending you are doing your shoe lace up. If they stop just keep walking. They tell you to come over run :)

11. P!P

P!P Senior Member

...Sounds like a dream. Hope it never happens to me. that sucks for your bro. is he fat or something? cant run?

12. ONLY

ONLY Senior Member

i justpack my shit hop on my bike and play it off like nothing happened

13. Boxer

Boxer Member

if its a cop im not running.

14. Hot_Pocket

Hot_Pocket Senior Member

I keep a jetpack with me just in case, but you can use a couple fire extinguishers if you don't have one... Just point those bitches at the ground and you're gone!
    ....Or if you're fat, you have a smoke screen....

15. sp0kk

sp0kk Member

This man knows his shit

16. Qlown

Qlown Senior Member

This man knows his shit [/b][/quote]
    No jetpacks for me... I prefer natural propulsion. Beans are what you need, lots of them.

17. SHOCK707

SHOCK707 Member

for KILL id say try to bribe them and for some one seein you run as fast as you can take cuts hop things i dont think some one chasing after you would try and hop a fence to catch you and park far away from what your going to tag so they cant get your lisence #

18. Red3

Red3 Senior Member

I was puttin up tags all over after school, and I was at my most hated spot, cause I can't heat shit rolling up behind me, decided to tag up this metal box that holds a bunch of writers because I wanted to be on such a busy (3-way) intersection.

Anyways, I finished writing the tag, just as some car rolled up, I ran, while pulling of my Hoodie, tossed it my bag, walked the rest of the way, saw the same car twice, twice it rolled by me, nothing. That was some adrenaline.

19. Lunatic

Lunatic Senior Member

haha i just got back from egging.. we had a close call we were in 2 cars and we pulled up behind a grocery store to steal cabbages and mellons and stuff and the cops are sitting in 2 cars about 20 ft away i guess they didnt see a bunch of guys running back and forth between the car and the building hah o well it was fun.. and cold and we hit a girl in the face

20. Red3

Red3 Senior Member

^With a Cabbage?^ Awesome.