Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On How To Get Out Of A Bad Situation

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kaz1, Apr 22, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

^^ dude yur completely rite about the first part but i unno bout the second. usually ppl are mad if they catch u vandalizing sumptin. they dont care how nice it is its still graffiti in their eyes not art

2. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

Wearing nothing but black and taking nothing but the essentials, huh? What are you trying to be? A fucking Ninja? Wearing all black just makes you more conspicuous...Just wear normal shit, that way if someone sees you walking away from a piece, they might not think it was you. Worst thing you can do is wear a hoodie...with the hood up. Yes, it's supposedly cool-looking and it makes you feel like an OG...but you're not, and it'll get you busted easier. Dress like you're NOT going painting. Wear a jacket and regular pants, and don't sag them enough that you can't run if you have to...

At least you got one thing right...Take only the essentials. Also, if you're lucky enough to have Molotow or Montana paint, use the can silencers!

Of course, if you're smart...you'll stick to painting freights, which, in general, don't require all too much sneaking around. Fuck, some places are glad if you hit their trains. Train companies are so broke that they can't re-paint their rusty-ass freights as it is.
    [/quote]
    You got it all wrong on the second part. You stay off freights until you got style.

3. [breakout]-azer

[breakout]-azer Senior Member

You got it all wrong on the second part. You stay off freights until you got style.
    [/quote]
    you should stay of freights until you got style. leave freights for those have actauly
    got style

4. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

[/quote]
    Hey man, take it easy...Aight, so I shouldn't be soliciting freights to Toys, but no need to discredit my style.

5. HelloHalo

HelloHalo New Member

In this cold ass weather, you should wear pajama pants under jogging pants and keep a pack of cigarettes on you. Believe me, this works. I've done it 3 times.

So you are running, right? Dip around a corner with houses, and rip off those outer pants. If you got time, take off your shoes and socks. Run up on someone's porch or steps, sit down, and light up that cigarette. The cop drove straight past me WITH his lights on. He looked straight at me, and kept on driving with his lights on.

6. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

haha that was hilarious

7. sno

sno Member

just run harder than you ever did :D

8. SPEZI

SPEZI Member

if its a guy just act cool and try to get out of there, if its a cop drop the shit u can afford to loose ie, empty cans/markers and GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!

untill they catch u

if they can <_<

9. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

Today I was bombing on the back of a building with my dude and we started walking away when we were finished and then looked up to see cameras pointing at us. Do you think they'll try and review the tapes and find us for just a bomb?

I dunno theres gang stuff all over the back of it anyway so we were just making it look better.

10. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

yeah maybe .. did you hide your face .. at least?

11. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

Naw I wouldn't be scared if I had done that, I didn't notice the cam til we were past it and my friends like dude fuck theres a camera pointing that way and i looked and sure enough it was there. But usually it's not high def enough to give facial details so i think im good, i hope.

12. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

ud be surprised , the take your physical description , your clothes and everything dude , you cant play with them

13. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

look th answer to this thread. is that u should not get urself into this situation. think listen and look.

14. tsc.HAVOC

tsc.HAVOC Member

yah i firgure best chance i got at freedom is drop whatever it is youre doing if its police and be out or if its just a person see whats up but make sure there not undercovers though... could just be another writer

15. Kaz1

Kaz1 Member

Wearing nothing but black and taking nothing but the essentials, huh? What are you trying to be? A fucking Ninja? Wearing all black just makes you more conspicuous...Just wear normal shit, that way if someone sees you walking away from a piece, they might not think it was you. Worst thing you can do is wear a hoodie...with the hood up. Yes, it's supposedly cool-looking and it makes you feel like an OG...but you're not, and it'll get you busted easier. Dress like you're NOT going painting. Wear a jacket and regular pants, and don't sag them enough that you can't run if you have to...

At least you got one thing right...Take only the essentials. Also, if you're lucky enough to have Molotow or Montana paint, use the can silencers!

Of course, if you're smart...you'll stick to painting freights, which, in general, don't require all too much sneaking around. Fuck, some places are glad if you hit their trains. Train companies are so broke that they can't re-paint their rusty-ass freights as it is.
    [/quote]
    i dont usually come on here anymore, but when i do i read my post no im not a fucking ninja and wearing black doesnt make you more conspicuous thats only if your being a dummass and BEING conspicuous people will most likely think your working a late shift and your also right but dont judge thats stupid

16. `Juke.

`Juke. Senior Member

Actually, dude, wearing ALL BLACK, DOES make you look like your up to some shit, unless your like fucking hardcore goth or something. And the hoodie up thing? he's right. Maybe when your actually painting then yeah, or if theres like cameras or shit. then yeah, but just walking? pull that shit down

As for getting away when you need to?
    Google some this shit, its called PARKOUR
    Its all about getting where you need to get, as fast as possible, taking any obstacle.

Especially check out wall mounts, like run towards a wall, us your foot to boost you higher, and then pull yourself up, when you have yourself up enough that your hands are about waist level, kick your foot out and lean foreward. Thats a crappy explanation, but you can get the idea.
    Also, check out some vaults, or fence mounts.

Yeah, that will help, if i find some good links, ill post them

17. Kaz1

Kaz1 Member

i was gonna use the word "goth" but i didn't wanna start anything to make any1 think that If they are goth but most people wouldn't do anything if your not acting all conspicuous they'd prolly just leave you alone unless you were painting and you were drunk for some reason (not a good idea to perform) and start yelling then the cops would come and youd be screwed <_<

18. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

HERE'S A TIP IF YOU GET BUSTED BY THE PIGS:

RUN!

IF YOU GET CAUGHT RED HANDED!
    QUICKLY THROW PAINT OR STICK A FAT CAP ON YOUR CAN AND COVER YOUR THROWY/PEICE/TAG AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

Just saves you trouble in the future when vandalsquad pulls up your file and tries to justify in court how long you've been "vandalizing"

19. tame345

tame345 Senior Member

Here is wut u do
    First if they question u say u were walking home and u saw whateva u painting on the wall and some spray paint on the ground and u wanted to see if there wuz some left cuz u are helping ur mom paint da shed garage etc and ull be fine

20. basic/fake2

basic/fake2 Member

Pigs are getting smart, saw one in a 94 minivan with an N on the back, i looked at it and thought it was some kid,i looked back to what i was doing and before i knew it the cop gets out, flashes the badge and says your under arrest for the defacing of government property, good thing all i had was my marker on me and no paint