Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On How To Get Out Of A Bad Situation

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kaz1, Apr 22, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

what city was that in?

2. mmark187

mmark187 Member

the pajama pants is a great idea. and dont ditch the paint at the scene. thats just some stupid shit. theyll fuck you with finger prints. and trust me i know. just buck, try to get the paint off your finger, and look inconspicuous.

3. Tri1

Tri1 Senior Member

Heres a quick way ive used to get out of trouble. If your caght racking o'r bombing just say somthing really wierd like"My wall is 4 foot high". Confuses evryone and usually they think your some crazy basterd and leave you be. Ive used it many times to get out of shops when i've been caught racking. They just tell me to put the stuff i nicked back on the shelf and leave. Usually works better if the person is young and is in a small shop.

4. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

haha gud idea, jus say "I LIKE WAFFLES" in a retard voice :wacko:

o and if u get caught racking... whip ur dick out on his forehead

5. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

wow thatd be a whole new set of problems rite there, made me laugh tho

6. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

haha youd have more prollums if u were a girl!...i dont think u can whip out a pussy...

7. Urah

Urah Senior Member

If it makes you feel better ( although I dont know the REAL numbers) 90% of the time, bussiness/buildings with camera's are full of shit. Most of the boxes are jsut empty, or if there are cameras in them, they're probably not recording or even on for that matter. They're jsut scare tacticts. If they did so happen to catch you on tape however, if it takes them more then 3 days to notice the bomb you did, you're ALSO probably in the clear. I've delt with paranoia cause of those damn things all through high school, just to find out, they were bluffing.

8. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

wow... I didn't even have to edit this shit to make it sound all crazy... It was perfec t out the box... :huh:

9. KAL

KAL Senior Member

if your a dude all you have to do is lay down spread ur legs and tell them to touch ur vagina....and then when the blink in confusion ninja the fuck outta there. :ph34r:

10. Game905

Game905 Senior Member

fag

11. sham

sham Member

dude that camera thing isnt true. i tagged a gas station bathroom like a week ago and they got me on camera, so now they figured out who i am and a cop is coming to talk to me about the charges sometime. maybe its just because i live in a small town where the pigs have nothing better to do.

12. crik

crik Senior Member

last time i checked it was illegal to place camera's in bathrooms? and wouldn't you see the camera in the bathroom? lol

13. Vice

Vice Senior Member

hahaha... you cat take those put them back!
    at which point you say "but i lost my benedryl!" and run away.

14. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

if all else fails just copy kals sig

15. a25

a25 Member

fuck them up and run. it works

16. _Slur_

_Slur_ Senior Member

Well I have only been seen once, but I had my face covered. I was under a bridge painting and they can down and waited for me to leave. They were probably going to do drugs so it would've been best if they ignored me.

So I ran off.

But if its a situation not like that, I would run or smack them in the face with the can or something. Or ditch he can if they never saw anything.

17. time_nsb

time_nsb Member

the most likely thing to do is run, but if u hav to do what slur said, like hit them or somethin, but mostly run

18. EKE

EKE Senior Member

The best thing to do if someone sees you is RUN

19. capitol

capitol Senior Member

Today a rail worker seen me raindomly walkin in the yard i wasnt doin anything but i was lookin pretty suspicious..but i acted like a deer to get the fuck out of the yard(Theirs lots of deers in my yard and he was pretty far away from me)
    Does anybody know if they do anything when thye see someone being suspicious and shit in a yard?

20. .KROWN.

.KROWN. Member

If they're bigger then me, run like a mutha fuck...if not get smart to them and just walk off, if they follow smack them in the head and run.