Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On How To Get Out Of A Bad Situation

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kaz1, Apr 22, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Kaz1

Kaz1 Member

2. kill

kill Elite Member

buh the lady saw the car pull up and shit

o and the guy has already been caught two times so a third wwould suck

3. Kaz1

Kaz1 Member

yo dont bring that shit around here and "kill" the lady is old rite she probably wouldnt even remeber the #

4. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

Thank you...I've been reading the forum for a LONG time, just haven't felt like putting up with the majority of the people on here.

5. Kaz1

Kaz1 Member

^^^ u talkin 2 me

6. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

use the wise words from looptroop
    "when the law is tryin to get a grip give them the finger and dip"
    flip the person off and run theother day i got spotted by an off duty rail cop when i heard the car (little hissing noise the car makes) i ducked under seen the car shoved 10 cans in a bookback and ran in like 10 secounds(you dont have to belive it but i wouldnt either)and ran til i was out of sight. Ended up coming back and he was still their hes like you wasted your time running cause i dont even care "do your thing" he goes i was like wtf mate you just made me run like a football field.

7. Kaz1

Kaz1 Member

8. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

haha did u read all city? [/b][/quote]
    just for that last one there
    some good stuff in there

9. Bombers Ambition

Bombers Ambition Elite Member

yes they could have ran away and came back for there car later a duhhhhhhhhhhhh fucking retard

10. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

drive only if youknow what your doing...

11. kill

kill Elite Member

yes they could have ran away and came back for there car later a duhhhhhhhhhhhh fucking retard [/b][/quote]
    ur the retard the bitch could have wrote down the liscense number and tell the cops the number which would link to the writer\
    dumass whadda u think licsense plates aare for

12. Kaz1

Kaz1 Member

did he think of taking the plate with him ditcin, it stealin 1 off another car, and putin it on his? just a suggestion

c when ur a writer u got to use ur mind _not just
    for graffiti but to think out side the box l_l -------->(u got 2 be here)

13. Kaz

Kaz Member

^^^^^^^^^^ damn straight

14. Bombers Ambition

Bombers Ambition Elite Member

ur the retard the bitch could have wrote down the liscense number and tell the cops the number which would link to the writer\
    dumass whadda u think licsense plates aare for [/b][/quote]
    u never said the ladie saw them get out of that car they could have walked around for 2 hours a different person could have came and picked up the car coulda switched them if they did get pulled over they could have said it was the car next to us maybe liek kaz 1 said think outside the box

15. Apezilla

Apezilla Member

Then he's a fukin retard and doesnt know shit whats goin on around him. How do u miss an old bag and some man next to you

16. ASAP123

ASAP123 Member

its tight he let you finish

17. skore_two

skore_two Member

Damn some of you kids are illiterate fucks. I've never ran from anyone but i've been caught a few times. Most of the time I just pocket my marker/can and start walking away and if they say anything I tell them to go fuck themselves and keep walking. If they follow me I say you better back up and that usually works. If they still keep coming I keep saying back up and if they touch me i'll either start throwing punches if I think I can beat them, or pull out my bear mace or my extendo-bat and let them have it full force. The only really serious one with me was when some irish guy in his 40's pulled a knife on me and told me to get on my knee's(i'm assuming he wanted to beat the shit out of me) so I pulled out my bear mace and sprayed the whole can in his face then kicked him in the face a few times and stole his money. Got charged for that because he gave a description, blah blah blah. Nothing much happened accept it's on my record now. I hope he had fun getting into the shower and realising water makes it hurt more :)

18. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

^^ lol....obviously you dont get up much

19. Iamyourrealfatherbitchnigga

Iamyourrealfatherbitchnigga Senior Member

Kaz why are you giving yourself props on a post on another account thats obviously yours?

And even if he took the plate off she still has the number, and that number has a name registered address and other shit like that, use your head.

20. prank

prank Senior Member

hahahaahahahhahahahahahahahha