Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On How To Get Out Of A Bad Situation

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kaz1, Apr 22, 2006.

Share This Page

1. elesdee

elesdee Member

nah thanks man
    he never flicked it but probably wrote it down
    he told me the charges he would lay (criminal mischief and destruction of propety)
    guess i should be packin some cleaning shit

I was about to dip but i didnt have anywhere to go... was walkin down steps to the subway platform, and if i jumped accross he would just met me at the other side

Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  2. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

respect weedeater

3. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

4. MoF.

MoF. Senior Member

if they tell you to stop graffing, stop. follow them back to thier house and continue.

5. Urbanosity Ltd.

Urbanosity Ltd. Member

I just get rash about it, make it not worth it for them to do anything but sit back and watch.. i dont drive so i dont have to worry about liscense plates or anything

6. kaykells

kaykells Member

urbanosity you said you were 13 years old... doubt you've ever had a run in with the cops man
    and a 13 year old getting rash, that wouldn't get you any where man you can just act lost or someshit at that age

7. Urbanosity Ltd.

Urbanosity Ltd. Member

no, i started when i was thirteen, im going into senior year man

8. nah!

nah! Banned

9. Dreg one

Dreg one Member

Fuck, I was just busted (only had the outline, not distinguishable and in a spot that any sane cop wouldnt dare climb to.) I was accosted by a security guard for a under construction bridge. I was taken out, while trying to push my way past him, I called my father to ask for advice, he said to push past and run... So I did. The fucker caught up. grabbed my bag and took my to the ground head first (large left forehead laceration) I was then handcuffed (by a security guard??) and beaten, knees to rib, hit me in the mouth and split my lip, kneed me to the ribs multiple times and all the while I was shouting "I am being assaulted, help!" without anyone batting a lash (fuckers!) This fucker reefed my left arm so far behind my back whilst I was begging for ease. I told him he was about to dislocate my shoulder, and I was barely able to shift in time to prevent that. I believe he has torn my AC muscle in my left shoulder. I was handcuffed and beaten until police arrived, after which I was actually treated somewhat fairly, they removed the cuffs due to my possible injuries, and explained to me that this is my first offence and the judge is probably only going to give me community service (fingers crossed for a local mural lol)

My question to BS is for people who have obviously been wrongfully beaten by regular "hero" citizens. This man was a security guard, he is issued a flashlight and a cup of coffee. I have had pictures taken of my multitude of injuries. I called my mother when I got home (she is rather law savvy) to ask her for advice. I plan to press assault charges once my court dates are finished (end of the month) Any suggestions on proceeding, they took all my supplies but I don't believe they know what I write (If they did I don't think I would be writing this, I think I would be in a cell) I plan to change names and keep strong with this shit, but it is discouraging, and I would love to gain my courage back by charging this fucker with assault. Any suggestions are welcome, personal experiences. Thanks. I hope this shit doesn't happen to you guys and gals ;)

10. ribcage

ribcage Banned

If you can get a considerable amount of money out of it press charges. If you cant, dont waste your time or money, suck it up, dont snitch, and take the beating for a beating and be thankful you didnt get booked for vandalism or worse.

11. Discovery

Discovery New Member

ya straight up get some cash off that clown

12. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

Damn, i didn't realise this was so common. I was beaten by this huge white guy while hitting a throw on a moving van. I'd just finished my fill, and he chucked a wrench at me. it missed and hit the ground. Then he runs after me with his sweaty and greasy arms and shit. I didn't want this guy to touch me, much less hit me. so i tried to run, but he grabbed my bag and my feet flew horizontally. then he let me drop and started to kick me. He turned to get his wrench, and i fucking bolted like never before. he ran after me, but that was useless; my ass was off the block in seconds.
    Honestly, after aching stopped i realized it wasn't so bad.

13. choco28

choco28 Member

shit if you do get caught just fight them off

14. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

this isn't marc ecko's getting up, kid, cops don't dissapear when you hit them... add to your vandalism charge the two biggest mistakes any writer could make when caught: "resisting arrest" and "assaulting a police officer"

good luck out there without any common sense

15. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

na fuck that pussy shit! real heads pull out the uzi and start blastin fools :p

16. choco28

choco28 Member

word nd that pussy ass game doesn't show the realness of the art

17. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Too many fat ass rental thugs get away with this. You should do a little investigation on the bridge, figure out who that guy was, then where he lives, then what he's allergic to or if he's diabetic or something, then with the utmost care plan and carry out a perfect murder. Twice as thrilling as graffiti, and revenge will feel great. But if you can sue the hell out of him go for that instead, but court is the least just place in america so don't expect it.

18. rolling fresh kush

rolling fresh kush Banned

runnnnnnnnnnnnnn or spray ypur can next to a lighter ant torch a vandal squad ll

19. NADA

NADA Member

yo no joke i actually spray people if they try an get all up on me, then you bolt and finish it tomorrow. works the same as mace

20. week101

week101 Senior Member

yea if its just a security guard I would have just sprayed him in the face and popped him a few times and bolted, I'd do that to anyone but a cop unless I thought I could do it and get away smooth