Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On How To Get Out Of A Bad Situation

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kaz1, Apr 22, 2006.

Share This Page

1. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

hahahhahahahahhaha
    best post ever

close

2. Torrent

Torrent Senior Member

Ever gone to the vesti?

3. SMTXgraffin

SMTXgraffin Senior Member

Yo, that has to be some of the gayest shit I've ever read on this forum... Now aside from that....
    There are many different things you should do depending on the type of situation and many different factors in the situation. If you know your streets of where you're writing at and know every corner and rooftop in the town/city then you're safe from cops when you run... that is unless they run faster. I always suggest climbing a rooftop and making sure no one saw you climb it and just post up there until the heat has cooled down. But on to our other subject "the hero". First of all when you here that "hey you" echo through your ear drums there are a few things you should do. First let your brain register what the fuck is going on. Turn to the hero and size him up! Is he short or tall? Is he buff, fat or skinny? Those are the factors that will determine what you should do in this type of situation. If they were better built than I and had a few more inches on me I would pretty much give them the middle finger salute along with a "go fuck yourself" and book it. A lot of people on BombingScience like to pull shit out of their ass. If you're one of those kids I suggest you pack some smoke bombs in there, the ones that last 5 minutes I suppose would be best.

4. dark\gbk

dark\gbk Senior Member

just finish it off if they come up to u and say wat do u think u are doing just say wat does it look like

if they try and grab you, punch dat mother fuking hero of a citizen in his mother fukin face den boot bash him den take his wallet den run the fuk outa der

5. MicoDOK

MicoDOK Senior Member

This is Quite simple. Ride a bike. You can get away from ANY cop if you know how to ride your bike. I ride mine when i bomb..

6. Skore_One

Skore_One Elite Member

Seek or whatever the fuck your name is how the fuck would you know about ups, your probably a fucking toy. Go suck a dick, i'll battle you anyday.

7. basq

basq Member

alrite prank man fair enough ... not meanin to h8 or nottin .. like i barely ever say anything bout any1 ... so sorry ... peace

basq-oner

8. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

lets put it this way if i lived in philly they would let me in ESC...what you know about that...

9. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

Pfft... If I stepped into america they'd let me in NWA.

WUT WUT!

10. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

if you stepped into america they would ask you if you made the ending video for perfect hair forever

11. Aven

Aven Senior Member

shit in your hand then throw it at them

12. some guy from NCI...

I dunno what the perfect hair cuss is all about, but imma take it as an insult....

I challenge you to a duel (of cussing)

RULES:
    No repeated cusses
    If your cuss is crap then you gotta take back my cuss and accept mine, otherwise I'll take back mine and accept yours.

DO YOU ACCEPT MY DUEL YOU CUNTFLAP!

awww.yugiohfr.com_anime_images_guide_yugioh.gif

13. Aven

Aven Senior Member

14. some guy from NCI...

Dunno what you'r fucking for... she's the one who'll get burned to the ground. poo-say.

15. ruse

ruse Senior Member

16. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

i'm a guy...and perfect hair forever is a comedy shut the fuck up i'll beat you up and take your paint kid

17. some guy from NCI...

..pfft that wern't no cuss. And you couldn't beat me up, your so small you gotta slam dunk trash into the bin.

18. umop 3pisdn

umop 3pisdn Senior Member

I'm 6'1 and i slam dunk trash.

19. some guy from NCI...

I think he's pussaayyyd out of it.

20. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

no...i was sketching and planning to goto the yard unlike you...