Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips on racking?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by iced, Jun 29, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Soul6

Soul6 Member

dam...heheh u smart

2. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

shit is easy... pick a store, walk into the paint section, get what you want and then get close to the exits and beltline them shits, as long as no one is blocking the doors or sees you steal the shit on the FLOOR then 90% of the time youre golden and nothing is gonna happen to you, the main thing is to rotate stores, as in.. don't keep going to the same spot to rack paint every two weeks or something.. let that shit cool down before you hit it again.. the faster youre in and out the less time that security has time to profile you or get shit set up for a stop.. they prefer to try to block you from leaving which if that happens your fucked. if you make it out of the store and someone is yelling for you to stop or starts running up to you just dip and get outta there. once youre off store property there isn't a whole lot they can do to you other than call the cops so its best to have somewhere close by you can hide out or a car etc.

also if you have a car DO NOT park in the parking lot, park somewhere close by but that's outta sight from cams and whatever, they will go back and track when you came into the store, what car is yours etc, if you get chased and try to come back for your car they'll just wait for you.. I never use a bookbag, I just grab like 3-5 cans and put them in my waist line or in my coat etc. if you hit like 3 stores in a day getting five cans a piece that 15 cans at the end of the day, you can get like 3-5 spots with that depending on how big you go etc. or if your bombing a couple fills and mad tags etc. I mean if you hit 5 stores a week that's easy and your getting like 25 cans a week that's like 1300 cans in a year that's a shit ton of vandalism haha.

3. CacerOne

CacerOne Senior Member

theres some pretty solid shit on this thread. i pretty much rack everything that i can except for cans. ink, paint for mops, anything that looks like a potential mop or good marker i can get up with. right now is a good time to start some hardcore racking too...now that weather is dropping you can wear a coat with hella pockets and not look suspicious.

4. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

I would even steal from the bombshelter nothing personal but if there was a decent graff store around me I would hit that big frequencitioy

5. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

Speaking on racking I'm bout to five finger a XL sketchbook from Walmart on wensday u mugs Betta not call the copps

6. MIURA

MIURA New Member

I’ve racked all my cans so far Lowe’s has been my get up Home Depot is less sketchy but they don’t have variety

7. Rofp

Rofp New Member

Honestly if it’s a marker put it in ur underwear. If it’s cans then put it in ur backpack.