Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tot Characters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by cess!, Feb 12, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Socrates

Socrates Senior Member

bill cheese whatever - the shit fucking sucks, im sorry but its horrible
    really fucking bad

bouncing soul - the last two are nice, especially for stickers. so i would have to concur

2. ras

ras Banned

3. Hot_Pocket

Hot_Pocket Senior Member

I never really liked your characters. To me they look really weird with their lips sucked over that joint.... I dunno, looks really generic, but still with your own style... Your robot looks wierd, and the scientist guy whatever he is looks like he only has one eye.

4. EasyMac

EasyMac Senior Member

5. ras

ras Banned

hmmmm...generic... :blink: ...i always use them karaks...my style of them....in my opinion...i love em ... ;)

easy mac...dope mate...sall i can say bout that...to me you look lyk u got all the proportians right .... maybe sort out the feet and legs a bit...add sum sneaks to give it the urban look...yah know..

it has a karakonit.....

[Broken External Image]:http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1803/ateeedq1.jpg

crit on this un please .. ! ;)

Thanks

6. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

well it the first one u done wid out a fuckin joint...looks aite but u need to sort the hat peek out it not a triangle...

7. Necro-

Necro- Senior Member

drawing characters smoking weed/holding markers/spraypainting/dreaming of trains doesnt make you more of a mad1337supergrafftagger. especially when i doubt you've painted trains (prove me wrong).

EDIT: directed to ras

8. Bill Cheese of Wheeze

Bill Cheese of Wheeze Senior Member

9. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

10. imported__TeCH_

imported__TeCH_ Senior Member

hmmmm...generic... :blink: ...i always use them karaks...my style of them....in my opinion...i love em ... ;)

easy mac...dope mate...sall i can say bout that...to me you look lyk u got all the proportians right .... maybe sort out the feet and legs a bit...add sum sneaks to give it the urban look...yah know..

it has a karakonit.....

[Broken External Image]:http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1803/ateeedq1.jpg

crit on this un please .. ! ;)

Thanks[/b][/quote]
    dude..that shits really tight.. the colors are awsome and so is ur character...
    you should try adding shadow to the bottom of the ATE...and the desk...
    it would be goin off..

11. ras

ras Banned

12. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

like the hand welll drawn.

13. ras

ras Banned

14. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

it's all gd like the style and it has no spiff! agen

15. ras

ras Banned

y are u missing the spliffs ;) ? lol

16. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

some time u put them in and it just random shit...u took it out and now it is workin...

17. ras

ras Banned

thanks man...shall i keep the T on the hat and keep the karaks in the middle oof the peice all the time cuzza fucking hate T's...and besidses i aways out karaks on my peices too

18. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

ras that shit is tight but you might want to put the karak to the side or watever cause i thought it just said ae and if you cant paint that than dude thats awsome.

19. ras

ras Banned

20. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

word ras...looking hot. i like seeing you do simple letters like that mostly because i think you needa work on your letter structure. but the santas dope. you know you going to have to face the music eventually and try out some t's so you can improve them. you cant just keep doing them as letters on the clothing of the character. anyways here are a few sketches from school today... <_< and i wonder why i'm failing.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7073/scan0001bx4.jpg
    he's saying "I'm gorgeous," if you couldnt read it. i dont really know what's going on with this one lol. saw a creepy guy with no arms come into my work the other day so it inspired me.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8541/scan0002hc9.jpg
    i've been trying a little more shadowing and playing with light effects. glare on the upper lip came out fucked up but the rest i think came out good. crits/comments?