Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tot Characters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by cess!, Feb 12, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Volume_one_

Volume_one_ Senior Member

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b300_volume_one__graf3.jpg
    Char i drew last night crits?

emokid-characters are awsome i really like you shading with a pen.
    but can you doit with a can?

2. SEKT

SEKT Member

the whole thing is looking pretty good volume, the only thing i would change if i was you would be the angle of the legs, you should make them more straight down, because no one stands with their legs out like that

3. Maik

Maik Member

emokid your left handedddd. and that shit is nice i love the shadin on that winged guy

4. Vice

Vice Senior Member

alright...the only thing that i can really crit would be volume_one_ sooooo....
    i think its pretty good but i agree with sekt that you should fix the legs. and i dunno if its supposed to but it looks like the nose has three holes and it just looks sorta wierd.

well anyways.... all today i was just lookin for ideas for kareks and this is what ive come up with. keep in mind that im lookin for a karek thats good that i could use for a sticker. thats why their not super complex. so what do you think?

[Broken External Image]:http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/chickenguy12/070107_19412.jpg
    wasp....
    [Broken External Image]:http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/chickenguy12/070107_19411.jpg
    some random thing
    [Broken External Image]:http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/chickenguy12/070107_19402.jpg
    a bird thingy
    [Broken External Image]:http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/chickenguy12/070107_19401.jpg
    a little egg thing
    [Broken External Image]:http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/chickenguy12/070107_19413.jpg
    a turtle guy. i was thinkin of maybe like making him so his mouth is wide open with teeth and i would make him all angry. good or bad idea?

well thats pretty much it... what do ya guys think?

edit: also i think that the turtle is the best one/has the most potential. would you agree? and then if i did a sticker i might write like omfg its a turtle!!!!!! above it.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2007
  5. Chalk

Chalk Senior Member

for the future battle.
    no time to color it and i fucked up the left hand.
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v495_k_vandal_futurepainter.jpg

6. Nem

Nem Elite Member

Last edited: Jul 2, 2007
  7. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

nice one chalk... ai166.photobucket.com_albums_u86_ShAm33_IMGP0416.jpg

8. mas$

mas$ Elite Member

9. thesilentvandal

thesilentvandal Banned

10. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

11. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

quick character..very new character...first time doing it
    ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a356_MrTastie_new_1.jpg

12. Vice

Vice Senior Member

alright... i know this is on the same page but really... there have been 8 posts after mine and not one of you crited mine or anybody elses for that matter c'mon. give crits to get crits. this is now like two days after i posted that and quite frankly, i was looking for feedback.

it would be very much appreciated to get some crits. and to set a good example i will now crit the people before me...

mr tasty i think its good i would just say that maybe you should work on the nose.
    and silentvandel...good karek... the only downside would be that its, like whahappen said, a total bite of bouncingsouls style karek.

ive done my part now please do yours...

13. SEKT

SEKT Member

Vice - The turtle is the best out of all of them and deffinatly give it some teeth.

mean teeth make ill charaks

14. Bill Cheese of Wheeze

Bill Cheese of Wheeze Senior Member

this is pretty hot. hands look fine and perspective is very nice. and thesilentvandals's, though it is reminiscent of bouncing soul.. o. and mr tasty, ivery much like yours. reminds me of one of my fav. artists. very nice on the lips.

Emo, i love your shit. used to not so mucch, but its lookin pretty fuckin ill now.

phili youre a joke.

vice crit: draw something decent. take a decent picture of it. and dont force criticism. i put up pics all the time with not a single comment. if its worthy of commenting, it will be done.

15. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Chalk, that's badass, esp with the little piece on the top of the building.

One thing I dont get though, is your vanishing point is at the bottom of the buildings, in theory doesn't that mean we shouldn't be able to see the earth?

Feel free to proove me wrong, my concept of perspective isn't the greatest at times.

16. dim

dim Elite Member

17. SEKT

SEKT Member

dude youve posted that same face like 5 times today

18. Nem

Nem Elite Member

its sweet and all.

but make it crazy.

exaggerate one of the features or something.

thats what makes characters ill.

19. kelio

kelio Senior Member

DIM: dont like it, trash it.

critz?
    ai181.photobucket.com_albums_x108_hoop_blah_DSCF1163.jpg

20. Chalk

Chalk Senior Member

i see your character and raise you a sneagle?
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v495_k_vandal_sneagle.jpg