Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Blackbook Ex-change.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by clockwork, Oct 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. near

near Senior Member

i used a bic whiteout pen budget steez

2. oCeloT81

oCeloT81 Member

eh near imma have ur shyt up by tonite

3. oCeloT81

oCeloT81 Member

srry it took so long man i rushed it to it looks like shyt
    ai89.photobucket.com_albums_k215_grim519_near.jpg

4. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

He still hasnt posted a single pic.

lol

I will post a pic of a stencil. I have to get my printer cart. filled to get a new one started but I think I have a few I already printed.

This thread isnt about posting pics EITHER. Its about mailing them dipshit. A sticker swap. Atesk needs to get that sand out of his vagina.

And you STILL havnet posted any pics. So SHHHHHHHHH....

Clockwork

5. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

i've seen your chucky stencil if that's what your talking about and that is fuckin toy. and if this thread isnt about posting your work then y the fuck are you trying to get me to post my shit. now shut up you little cunt and stop acting like your a freakin mod or something. no one on here likes you and no one listens to your advice. if you wanna see my shit so bad go search for it. i see no reason for me to have to show you i am beter than you....go find out for yourself.

6. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

And if your wanting to know what the threads about then read the previous pages. And if your gonna talk all sorts of smack then not back it up then keep your cock hole shut.

lol

You wanna talk all smack and then just mosey around like your some kinda king, lets see your shit pussy.

Im reiterating the fact that the chucky stencil is a example for someone else. Now please go walk into traffic or somthing. Only a kid like you would think that Im acting like a mod, since I only have 100 plus posts. Your retarded.

lmao

Clockwork

If you see Atesk in another thread talking shit, tell him to put up or shut up.
    This may be a future sig if this keeps happening.

7. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

ok well i know for a fact im not the only one who thinks that your a fucking toy and that you think your a fuckin mod...because in this topic you've had about three people start beef with you over it in only fuckin 6 pages. now shut the fuck up. and as of your post count. that proves my fucking point. you've been on these forums for about a month. there's no way you should have that many posts unless you go around telling everyone what you think about their work and try to crit them when you can do no better yourself. and the only reason i started "talkin smack"...was because this topic completely sucks and im sick of you acting like you run shit. i never once said i was a fucking king or even hinted towards it. i simply said i was better than your fuckin toy ass...

^^^Cough cough...prefect example. now shut up and the next time you open your mouth it better be to suck my cock.

8. etch a sketch

etch a sketch Senior Member

anyone wanna do a b&w exchange with me? i write note2 or note whichever you prefer

9. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

atesk and clockwork, shut up, both of you.
    yes this thread is not about posting flicks, its about trading. but this thread is also not about talking smack about each other. if it REALLY matters that much to call some kid half way around the world from you a toy, then just do it via PM.

10. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Thanks for pointing that out.
    That is the reason I started this thread. And some people are too stupid to look at the other pages. I didnt start shit with no one. You came in here and started beef. And still no pics of your work.

You aint hot anyways bro so keep your mouth shut unless you can walk the walk.

Bump his comments Mods.

Clockwork

11. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Atesk you dont have any right to call anyone a toy anyways? You have zero cred.

Post your shit to be taken, or shut up.

12. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

like i said go fuckin look for my shit before you say i have zero cred...and im not calling you a toy based on your shitty graf skills. im calling you a toy on the fact that you post fuckin non stop(the two comments in a row right above mine are proof), you fucking think your a mod with the way that you fuckin tell everyone what to do and how they should do it, and that fact that you made some fuckin weak ass thread which i am embaressed to even be adding to. now dont evn bother posting some fuckin dumbass remark in attempt to come back at this (because i know he's going to say,"well if you dont like this topic then dont post here) because i am done looking at this topic. good bye and shut up.

13. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

lol

I forgot to add that little piece of Info to the other one. Again still no posts from atesk. Not a single fucking pic. Just bullshit. You aint got shit to back up. So why the fuck do you even come here and post? To criticise other peoples work and to talk about the 4 elements of Hip hop?

The only element of them that matters to me is Graff.

You are worthless in everything you post. Not a single useful piece of info.

I scoured the forum and I dont see ONE FUCKING PICTURE you posted. NOT ONE!
    POST OR SHUT IT. IM TIRED OF YOU. If you dont wanna contribute to make your self look decent then stop postin. I sure others will be glad too. Cause your just some smart ass kid sitting at his computer talking shit. Calling other kids toys, your a peice of fuck.

Pics soon.
    MODS BUMP ATESK's COMMENTS PLEASE.

Make room for good pics.

14. jerm_mtl

jerm_mtl Senior Member

anyone wanna exchange a piece

15. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

Anyone wanna exchange tags?
    I write Capo

5 tags each?

16. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

i think you mean "mods, delete his post" cause if not your even more of a dumb ass than i thought. anyways if you dont support all elements of hip-hop than you obviously have no fucking respect for graffiti as an art because you cant appreciate the other arts that go along with it. that comment right there only proves how toy you are and shows why you shouldnt go around telling people what to do and acting like a mod. i can garentee every mod in this place supports the four elements of hip-hop and im sorry...but if you dont support them, then you can never have my respect. anyways you must not have searched very hard cause i just bumped a picture of mine like two days ago and its still on the last page of the topic but if you say so. im doing this only to shut you up cause im sick of listening to you, but here's some of my work that i've recently posted...
    [Broken External Image]:http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1628/scan0011ie3.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6994/scan0012rr0.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3122/scan0005mv4.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8132/scan0010ju1.jpg
    now please....STOP TALKING!!!

17. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

lol now clockwork cnt say post up or shut up,but seriously stop the e beef u both sound like total asses

18. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

ahhh man y'd you have to post in this thread again. it was almost dead. damnit man. ya anyways i'm done beefing. i feel i've said all i need to say. but seeing as i'm posting here and keeping it alive <_< ...i'll add a new sketch, just to rub it in clockworks face a little.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/821/scan0005by5.jpg
    scanner kinda fucked up the look of some of the shading but o well...no excuses.

19. steez_b

steez_b Member

yeah man i'm down. I write meka

EDIT: there you go:

View attachment 237154

20. BAPKEB

BAPKEB Senior Member

hey im liken that tag