Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Stencils, Stickers, Posters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by S2!, Feb 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

2. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

KMDEVERYDAY YOU BETTER BE BLACK!!!!

3. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

tha freedom thing is scary my homie as been writin freedom as his name ever since he started an his stencils are mad gud

i wont answers :unsure:

4. KMDEVERYDAY

KMDEVERYDAY Senior Member

trust me lol im 100% black lol but thanks for the critz thee only ones i really liked was the first and the barack obama one and the rest were just thresholded pictures so yeah but i did that one so idk wh pops one i smoked b4 i did it and i found it so i threw it in there lol oh well but why i say freedom of speech yeah and the right to be able to express what u want from a canvas to anywhere there SHUDN'T be any borders banksy did it nows he's everyones fucking favorite
    now he's doin all the shit he put anywhere on canvas

5. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

to make money he's got them going for 30,000 each
    even money has gone to his head never used to be lyk that
    maybe he will change when he plucks up hs idea's
    if it keeps goin that way i wont be a fan of him no more
    even if his art is legendary

6. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

the only reason i say that...is because you have a strong black background in your work...and you have black guys in all of yor work as well

if you were white...is be like, i bet your rockin a dew rag right now with a fitted

7. AiR

AiR Senior Member

8. Bowser

Bowser Senior Member

Hott yo, all I can say......Hott

9. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

looks fuckin amazin...

10. KMDEVERYDAY

NOOOOOOOOOOO no more stickers lol air man u do have some pretty nice stickers though i can see those going places

11. CiviL.Feln

CiviL.Feln Member

KMD - I personally like your direction and meaning, the meaning is very clear, and cleaning them up is a matter of opinion, because i think there ace.

This shirt took 8 hours from concept to final touch ups.
    If its a little hard to make them out, its a colab of horror/sci-fi characters
    including: Freddy kruger(silver), Frankenstien(teal), the dad from 'The Shining'(red) and finally the horned demon from a movie that escapes me right now (in gold).
    The stencils themselves are fairly simple, and i hand painted each to close bridges and clean them up.

Comments welcommmme.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/4918/thizzinshirts004zj5.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8593/thizzinshirts006tt1.jpg

12. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

thats cool...you got a company?

i got my clothing company up...to match with whatever....

13. CiviL.Feln

CiviL.Feln Member

Nope, im a solo act around here. No one else is seriously interested in clothing design and production in my area, atleast nobody that has made more then one shirt with my help.

As of right now im trying to bring together a group of people to expand what im doing, because i know we could make a killin with some of mine.

Thanks for the comment btw.

14. KMDEVERYDAY

thanx man and nice t-shirt dog looks like it took time lol

15. AiR

AiR Senior Member

Really nice shirt. I'm sure you could get someone to pay top dollar for a nice handmade shirt like that...

I've been meaning to get some fabric markers and go crazy on a pack of white tees to try and sell on eBay.

16. gk1

gk1 Member

Thanks man. I'm workin on riggin somethin up to get rid of the overspray, I just wanted to get the pic cause you were gripin about not enough stencils, and i thought id give you a holliday treat :lol:

17. KMDEVERYDAY

18. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

this thread is finally doing things.

fuck banksy is all about american stencil artists like peat w. and logan hicks.

19. KMDEVERYDAY

yoooo b im having mad trouble makin a multi layered stencil of kunta kinte (sp) lol i need sum help bad like i know how to do it but i dont really know what to cut out and plus i want it to be like a 5 or 6 year olds height you so yeah

20. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

i use photoshop for my multi layer stuff.