Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Trading

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by CHILLEN905, Sep 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Batman_Onest

Batman_Onest Banned

I'll trade some bat-shurikens for some deco's.

2. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

Grindin All Crazy..........................!!!!!

3. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I have a red pin, i'd like to barter. Preferrably for a house.

4. FABLE IR CRU

FABLE IR CRU Senior Member

I got MAD MAD MAD empty small zigs
    4 large empty zigs
    2 empty glue pens
    20 sharpie kings
    3000 dhl slaps
    Looking 4
    decos with wrapper on
    good ink
    Pilot jumbos any color
    Pilot ionk any color
    $$$

5. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

Yo.....some Of You Dudes Are Funny As Hell !!! Fuckin Comedians....especially The Dudes That I Never Talked To Before,never Got A Pm From Or Anything Like That Before,i Love When You Little Bitches Get Mad At Me Cause I Don't Tell You Where To Get Empty Mops,and Wholesale This,and Empty That.grow The Fuck Up,get In Front Of Your Cpu/laptop,and Let Your Motherfuckin Fingers Do The Walkin!!(old Telephone Book Commercial)....we Been Through This Over And Over And Over....i Don't Care What You Say,think,do,promise,ask,beg,hold Your Fuckin Breath....ain't No Way In Motherfuckin Hell I'm Gonna Give Up My Connects To Some Asshole That Hits Me With The Ol'..."yo Where You Get Them Empty Mops?!"do Some Fuckin Work And Maybe If You Stop Beggin And Actin Like Little Bitches,you Will Find What You Want...for Real Though...if Some Of You Dudes Wanna Keep Actin Like Little Bitches,i'm Gonna Start Puttin Your Little Hoe-ass To Work!!ha!!!prostitution Is Big Money Around Here,and I'm Damn Sure I Can Make A Shitload Of Bread Pimpin The Littles Bitches That Get Their Panties In A Bunch Whenever I Don't Tell Them What They Wanna Hear....so-pppuuuuullleeeaaassseee Stop With The Hoe-shit....it's Old Now,and I'm Pretty Damn Sure All The Others On This Thresd Are Just As Tired Of Hearing About It As I Am About Talking About It...!!!i Might As Well Start A "go Fuck Yourself Thread" For Dickheads That Keep Aggravatin Me,and Everyone Else...so..........................please Stop.i'll Never Tell No Matter What So Save Your Breath!!!thank You And Good Night!!!!

6. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

Aight....check This Out Y'all. As You Know,i Got New Shit Out...right.so I Need Help With A Label To Be The Final,permanent Design.i Know I Definitely Want The "crooked I" You See On The Markers And Ink Bottles.the Mops Will Stay The Same,but I Need A Nice,mean-ass Label Design For My "illadelstyles" Label.this Might Sound Like A Little Crazy,but I Need The Label To Say (with The Design,not Words!) Philly-graff-bombing,etc.,etc.
    If Somebody Helps Me With The Design,and I Use It For My Shit,i'll Give That Person A Nice Little "illadelstyles Bombing Pack"....with Some Mops,ink And The New Markers.however-if You Let Me Keep The Design...then It Is My Design.i Will Not,by Any Means,take Credit For Doing The Actual Drawing/designing/creating,but If,let's Say I Make A Few T-shirts With The 'logo' On Them For Promotion,i Don't Wanna Hear Any Bullshit About "i'm Suin That *****" Or Any Dickhead Shit Like That.you Can Pm Me The Design,or If You Want To Just Post It Here Then That's Cool Too.that Way I Can Get Feedback On What Others,besides Myself,think Is Hot.like I Said...it's Gotta Be Somewhat Simple-black & White If Possible,maybe A Drop Of Color-and Must Must Must Incorporate Philadelphia,graf And Bombing In The 'logo'.please Don't Pm Me With Some Retarted Shit!!i'm Not Putting Anyone's 'artwork' Down Or Making Fun Of It,but Remember-the Work Is Going To Be Seen By People All Over The Damn Place!!here In The States,in The U.k.,canada And Perhaps In Japan...depending On What This Other Shop Wants To Do...so Youmight Even Come Out With The 'bomber's Pack' And Maybe Someone Will Ask You To Do Some Work For Them Too.....so-get Creative And Do What You Do.....holla !!!
    Jayske 100 Illadel Bomb Squadd !!!

7. nysd

nysd Member

8. *cept*

*cept* Senior Member

9. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

^heh, that's a nice opporunity that a lot of ppl wouldn't wanna miss :).........heh, too bad i'm only good with characters

10. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

YO...CAN YOU HOOK UP PAYPAL ON MY SPACE? I DID IT AND IT SEEMS TO WORK FINE...JUST WONDERING WHY ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE DON'T USE IT.(www.myspace.com/krakoner

11. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

im lookign for iodine, genetian violet, and liek 5 of those 2 way glue markers that are basically mini zigs. everyone i keep askin for iodine keeps backign out wtf!

i got soem stuff
    -mini mops
    -a molotow marker
    -lots of prismas
    -lots of assorted blackbook markers, a few painty markers
    - a pilot jumbo

Attached Files:

12. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

YO CUZ...YOU CAN FIND 10% IODINE AT WALGREEN'S FOR LIKE $10.00 OR SOMETHING.IT'S NOT THE SAME 80% SHIT WE USE IN INK,BUT IT'LL DEFINITELY STAIN THE FUCK OUTTA WHATEVER YOU HIT.

13. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

if any mods see this please pm me. i need to ask how to go about having like a battle thread to come up with a label for my stuff.whoever wins gets free stuff.

14. FABLE IR CRU

15. wafflecakee

wafflecakee Elite Member

i have a bombin' mag issue 2 up for trade.

canada peeps preferred but not needed. pm me

16. thats me

thats me Senior Member

anybody in the 403 wanna trade??

17. wafflecakee

wafflecakee Elite Member

what do you have?
    ive got quite a few sharpie poster paint markers and kid robot fat caps

18. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

damn y'all....where's them WOODCRAFTERS at?!?! and the ZIG GLUE PENS....and more decos dammit!! i got the new chrome.....muaaaahhhaaaahhhhaaaa!!!and them paint markers...willing to trade or pay cash.....get at me.....

19. cest2

cest2 Member

i have a full bottle of junobo the new forumula atlantic blue

20. FABLE IR CRU

i get the woodcrafts & zigs @ michaels if u want some of the smaler ones hit me up ill trade some for that chrome