Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Trading

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by CHILLEN905, Sep 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

Fable Pm Me Asap...and The ***** That Sent Me Them 4 Dvds With Nuttin On Em-good One! I'm The Asshole For Not Checking Them First And Trusting Someone I Don't Know.anyway,it's Little Kids Like That That Fuck It Up For Everyone.now I See Why Everybody Jerks Everybody Else Off......

2. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

got dem prisma colorss!!..lookin for inks good inks too

east side trades plz...get at meh

3. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

lol, i'm kinda mad............i got caught rackin today, and it was pretty funny coz i tried to run like an idiot >.<, didn't get into that much trouble tho.........gonna try again at a different location this wednesday...

4. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

LMFAO...plz tell the story !!

5. bountyhunter113

aight, well me n buddy walk into Michael's wif our backpacks on as usual. I'm over grabbin Decos and so is my buddy, then i go off to get some acrylics, paintbrushes, and other stuff like that. Then all of a sudden i see my boy all breathing hard as shit n tells me, "O shit bro that worker just saw me takin em!" I was all like what the fuck bro? and i tell him the workers won't do shit. Then we start walking out and the whole time my boy is freakin out like crazy sayin stupid shit. And I swear to god out of nowhere some fucking worker taps my buddy's shoulder and asks him what's in his back-pack. I tell him to say that it's just school work, but this worker is smart and doesn't buy it, so she grips the bag and starts opening it. The whole time my boy is just frozen in place friggin terrified. The second she started openeing my buddies bag i was like fuck this, i'm running outta this biatch. All of a sudden like fucking 6 ppl chasin after me and i realize i gots nowhere to go and just give up........they call the cops and we jus leave with a warning never to come back to the store and some shit.....so from now on i'm never bringing that friend to rack with me, and now i gotta walk farther to a different Michael's to rack from >.<

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  6. wafflecakee

wafflecakee Elite Member

i dont know if the worker actually had the right to open his bag...
    im not sure though...

7. bountyhunter113

yea i'm pretty sure that mother fucker didn't, but it might have been the worker that saw him takin the stuff........n that's why i am never paranoid when i rack coz i know i have my rights and the workers usually dont do shit.......

neways, i am crackin up soo hard right now, coz those idiots forgot to check my pockets........i still have a copper and silver deco in meh pocket :)

8. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

i literally busted out laughin when i heard FUCK THIS IM RUNNING OUTTA THIS BIATCH..lmao...cuz i was playin it out in my head oh hshit man..plus the fact tur friend was all froze up lol

9. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

THE FIRST RULE OF RETAIL THEFFIN IS--->ALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYSALWAYS!!!!!....GO ALONE....BECAUSE THERE'S ALWAYS THAT FRIEND WHO TALKS ALL THAT GOOD SHIT ABOUT HOW HE GONNA KILL IT THIS TIME AND GET EVERY DAMN THING,AND ENDS UP SKITZIN LIKE A FUCKIN CRACKHEAD DRAWIN ATTENTION TO YOU!!! IF HE DIDN'T COME OVER TO YOU ACTIN ALL CRAZY,YOU WOULDA GOT AWAY....BUT.........SHIT HAPPENED.....SO NOW YOU KNOW YOU GOTTA GO BY YOURSELF FROM NOW ON,OR AT LEAST WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T DRAW CRAZY ATTENTION TO YOU OR THEMSELF!!

10. ohgawdxcarcrash

ohgawdxcarcrash Elite Member

same shit happened to me, but i stuffed it in my jacket. the guy just grabbed me as i walked out of the stored pulled me into the back room and literally stripped my jacket off and started to pat me down. as he was doing this, i was already thinking of a story to make the charges a little easier on me, and then he goes into my backpack [which i had already had some other deco's/markers that i racked from other stores] they take all that and i start telling them its mine and they're like no its not, not if you dont have a receipt.
    so they called up my parents, banned me from all the Michaels in america. and
    im expecting a letter with 5x the amount that i racked soon.

after a few months, ima cut my hair, start wearing my contacts, and go back for another route.

11. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

OKAY PEOPLE.....WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO THIS BATTLE JOINT SO I CAN FIND THE LABEL I'M GONNA KEEP ON ALL MY SHIT ALREADY OUT AND STUFF THAT'S ON THE WAY. SOON AS I GET THE OKAY I'LL DESCRIBE,SORT OF,WHAT I NEED IN THE LABEL. THE WINNER WILL RECIEVE-BESIDES GETTING THEIR ARTWORK SEEN ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE-IS.....3 ILLADEL MINI MOPS-1 BLACK,1 VIOLET & 1 CHROME/3 4oz REFILLS OF ILLADEL 'SPECIAL BREW' BOMBING INK-1 BLACK,1 VIOLET & 1 CHROME/2 ILLADEL 7MM PAINT MARKERS-1 BLACK,1 WHITE/3 ILLADEL SQUEEZE MOPS-1 BLACK,1 VIOLET & 1 CHROME.....AND IF THE NEW SHIT IS IN YOU'LL GET SOME OF THAT TOO.
    BUT-----PLEASE DO NOT START SENDING ME SKETCHES OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.THIS HAS TO BE FAIR Y'ALL!!NO EARLY SHIT...KEEP IT ALL TILL I GET THE OFFICIAL WORD-PLEASE!! ANYWAY.....THAT'S WHAT I'LL GIVE THE PERSON WHO SUBMITS A DESIGN TO BE USED....PEACE!!!

12. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

Can I Just Post In The Battle Thread Or Do I Really Have To Get Permission?

13. bountyhunter113

go talk to Fube or any other battle mods..........i know they'll set it up, especially coz there's a prize involved

14. dmt153

dmt153 Senior Member

You got hemmed up by MICHAEL'S workers??,how lame are you?! For real, that's like getting punked by parking enforcement... my bad,your probably still traumatized hahaha...

15. SAID

SAID Moderator

kay cool.
    this is the trading thread..
    looking for some corio or inks,
    got some etch cream up for trades.
    will take picture of inventory soon.

16. artcrime99

artcrime99 Senior Member

Looking for usps 228's the big motherfuckers, like 500+ pm me for details on what i have up for trades and such.

17. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

LIKE I JUST TOLD THE HOMIE ARTCRIME,I GOT MAD USPS JOINTS.4 BOXES WITH ABOUT 1500-2000 PER BOX.I NEED TO GET RID OF ALOT OF EM CAUSE THEY'RE TAKIN UP TOO MUCH SPACE...ANYBODY WANNA TRADE,I NEED TO GET RID OF EM SO I'LL TRADE EM FOR JUST ABOUT ANYTHING AS LONG AS IT WORKS/WRITES.....
    [Broken External Image]:http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn57/ILLADELPH_2008/S4021043.jpg

18. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

mostly *****s outside of u.s. will be wantin those

but...i got dem prismasss...lookin for inks and markers..get at mehh

19. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

OKAY Y'ALL...I JUST POSTED THE "CONTEST" FOR MY LABEL IN THE BATTLE THREAD.I UPPED THE PRIZE ALOT!!HERE'S A COPY OF WHAT I POSTED.....OKAY PEOPLE...HERE'S THE DEAL:I NEED HELP DESIGNING A PERMANENT LABEL FOR MY MOPS,INK & MARKERS. BARE WITH ME HERE CAUSE THIS MIGHT GET A LITTLE CONFUSING. I NEED THE LABEL TO BE PRETTY SIMPLE BUT I WANT IT TO MAKE A STATEMENT. I ALREADY HAVE AN "I"(FOR "ILLADEL") THAT MUST BE INCORPERATED INTO THE DESIGN. THESE MOPS/INK IS BASED HERE IN PHILLY,SO IF POSSIBLE,YOU CAN FIT THAT IN SOMEWHERE.....LABEL NEEDS TO BE BLACK & WHITE,BUT MAY HAVE A DROP OR TWO OF COLOR.ALSO,THE DESIGN MUST BE ABLE TO FIT ONTO A 2" X 4" LABEL/STICKER...SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET CRAZY WITH IT.REMEMBER...SIMPLE.I'LL POST THE "I" THAT NEEDS TO BE SOMEWHERE IN THE DESIGN SO YOU ALL CAN SEE WHAT I MEAN. NOW REMEMBER-ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL SEE THIS DESIGN IN ALOT OF DIFFERENT PLACES...AS SOME OF YOU KNOW,THE MOPS ARE ALREADY BEING SOLD BY BOMBING SCIENCE ,OINK ART LTD. ,RAREBREED AND GRAFF-CITY(U.K.),SO MAKE THAT THING NICE AND MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE WILL ASK FOR YOUR HELP WITH THEIR DESIGN AS WELL. NOW FOR THE DESIGN THAT WINS....I POSTED A PREVIOUS REWARD,BUT I DIDN'T FEEL IT WAS SUFFICIENT ENOUGH. SO HERE'S THE NEW,OFFICIAL PRIZE-----> 1 DOZEN ILLADEL MINI MOPS-6 BLACK,6 BLEED THRU VIOLET / 6 4oz ILLADEL 'SPECIAL BREW' REFILLS-2 BLACK,2 CHROME & 2 BLEED THRU VIOLET / 2 ILLADEL 7.0mm PERMANENT PAINT MARKERS-1 WHITE & 1 BLACK / 1 REGULAR SIZE BLACKBOOK (8 1/2 X 11). NOW-REMEMBER THIS...THE "BATTLE" WILL RUN FOR 2 WEEKS.AT THE END OF THE 2 WEEKS,IF THERE IS NO DECISION (WHICH I DOUBT.I GOT FAITH IN ALL YOU FRIGGIN VANDALS!),IT WILL BE EXTENDED FOR 1 MORE WEEK. AND-THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART-IF YOU DO WIN AND I DO USE YOUR DESIGN,YOU CAN'T TRY ANY NUT SHIT AND TRY TO SUE ME SOMEWHERE DOWN THE ROAD.....I'LL DISCUSS THAT WITH THE WINNER. SO-I HOPE TO HAVE A SICK-ASS DESIGN PRETTY SOON AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM.YOU CAN JUST POST THE PIX IN THE THREAD FOR THIS CONTEST ONCE IT GETS APPROVED.PLEASE DON'T PM ME WITH THE DESIGNS.POST THEM IN THE THREAD FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.ANYONE WHO REPEATEDLY SENDS ME THEIR DESIGNS WILL BE IGNORED,SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.THIS IS THE PICTURE OF THE I THAT I NEED TO BE SOMEWHERE IN THE DESIGN.[Broken External Image]:http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn57/ILLADELPH_2008/S4021041-1.jpg

20. thats me

thats me Senior Member