Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Trading

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by CHILLEN905, Sep 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. kroc_oner

kroc_oner Elite Member

damn i need sum meanstreak or sakuras anyone willing to trade or sell

2. CROSS EM OUT AND PUT A K

CROSS EM OUT AND PUT A K Senior Member

3. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

looking for a cheap fisheye lens taht i can tape to my cam. i can trade cash and or graf products PM ME

4. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

i got brand new sakuras for $3.50-red,white,black,green,blue,purple

5. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

6. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

try finding some different lenses. like maybe a magnifying glasss lens might do something - no idea if it will give you fisheye or what, but it would interesting to experiment.

7. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

yea im actually not lookin for one anymore, cuz my cam is shit as is, so ill get a new one first...
    BUT i am looking for a shitton of artist grade carbon/charcoal. so PM me

8. kroc_oner

kroc_oner Elite Member

ill hit u up in a few days bout those cause i dont have money one me till saturdayish i was moreso looking to trade stuff

9. CUBANO

CUBANO Senior Member

Hey illadelph what happened to the new logo....?

I forgot where i saw the new illadel bottles....prob right here in the bombingscience store but it got me thinking about that logo contest you had...what happened..?

10. viseversa101

viseversa101 Elite Member

just thought id throw it out there but i used to trade this shyt on psychopathictraders.com under the same name-viseversa101 & js3tag

11. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

TOO MUCH "LEGAL" BULLSHIT FOR ME TO ACTUALLY GET ANYTHING OUT OF IT....EITHER WAY NOTHING WOULD HAVE CAME OF IT (LEGAL SHIT) SO I JUST LEFT IT BE....NEW BLACK LABEL'S ALMOST DONE...www.illadelblack.com

12. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

MUSEone:

are you on your own legit trade list? as of right now you probably shouldn't be

13. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

i would suggest you guys dont trade with tha namez banks. i sent out shit to him about 4 months ago, before sumemr even started, and he keeps givin me this shit about how he has no money to ship it, although we live in the same state, and its only about 2$

14. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

yeah thats pretty lame. not having enough money is no longer an excuse after 4 months.

15. MUSEone

MUSEone Elite Member

Shit came up. Ive been in the hospital. Ive got it all boxed up and everything.

16. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

sweet.. can't wait until you send it out in another week...

Sorry for bitching, but come on now. 'Tis better to give than to receive, and I shipped your stuff asap. Christmas is quickly approaching, my friend. Santa's not going to be too happy.

17. ohgawdxcarcrash

ohgawdxcarcrash Elite Member

thats why when i know ima be sending something out, i get stamps or their address first so as soon as i get their package, i send theirs out the same day. plus, i update them with whats gonna happen like if im gonna be sending out the package a day late.

excuses aren't acceptable if you're gonna do a trade, because most of the time when someone doesnt have enough money, they should pm the person. not wait another week until the person brings it up. if the package is under 20dollars which, its almost always is, then you shouldnt have a problem with it.

the only excuses i accept is from people ive traded before, other than that.. i make others send out first so theirs no problem that can possibly occur other than them not following through.

also, i'm looking for:
    decos [broad or fine tip]
    and some garvey.

pm me if you have them, and tell me what you want.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  18. MUSEone

MUSEone Elite Member

O shut the fuck up. Not my fault i was in a car accident. Ull have ur shit in the next week.

19. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

I wasn't seriously bitching at you, i was mainly reminding you.
    If you were in a car accident that put you in the hospital then im sorry, but i doubt you were in the accident the day you told me you were going to mail the package.. that would be too much of a coincidence.
    I still would trade with you again, you're good, im just starting to get impatient. sorry.

20. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

1 Pentel white, 1 Flow pen filled up with violet garvey (half), a OTR filled up with ded indoorsman black, a bingo dabber with dope nib filled full with ded indoors man blue...

trades in canada only... pm me for offers