Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Trading

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by CHILLEN905, Sep 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

ne1 wana trade with sum1 in england

2. curve

curve Senior Member

i got a little grab bag i'm looking to trade...i got 2 german outline 2's, 2 german fats, 1 ny thin, 1 ny fat, and 1 rusto fat, plus about 30 USPS stickers. i could also throw in a marker that's decent on wood and metal, but is kind of small if anyone's interested. let me know if you want any of these caps or stickers. brian at cancerkills.net is my email.

3. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

anyone want some usps stickers? i also got an old flowpen and htb...ink not included...

4. Jandro

Jandro Senior Member

I wanna some stickers, but I live in DR. :(

5. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

new "shipment" of Prismas from ADAMO INC. willing to trade.

1 pack of 24 Prismas with carrying case. Retail value $60+
    3 packs of 12 Prismas. Retail value $25+ each

6. yuki

yuki Elite Member

Anyone into anime? I have a couple of anime movies I want to get rid of. I will trade for graff supplies of equal value. Anyone interested PM me. Peace.

7. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

i can get mass postal stickers, im not sure if you guys can order em in canadam but if you guys want pm me and tell me what you got :D

8. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i got 6 level 5 montana fatcaps. theyre just waaayyy to fat for me, if anyone wants to trade for either skinnier caps or some other stuff ill be willing to trade. cause right now, my sis got me 6 cans of montana black for x-mas and i wanna be able to use them

9. haze519

haze519 Senior Member

guys, i want some USPS stickers... i live in canada, any1 willing to trade, or i will pay? pm me

10. Tails0nE

Tails0nE Elite Member

holy shit i thought this thread was closed.....

wow this is old...

anyway i got a green montana L marker....

ill trade for another marker or like 3 caps or sumthin...

11. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

i got b books, otr's, inks, prismas, whatevs, whatever you want pm me or instant message me, im lookin for pints of etch.......and yeah all this stuff is brand new, none of it is used

12. pogopope

pogopope Senior Member

i might be interested in trading you some black dots(i think i have about 20) or some blank stickers for those, i have a ton of blue and red "hello my name is" or i can get you soem us postal labels.

please pm me if ur interested

id also be up for each of us throwing in some of our stickers weve made in with the deal..

13. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

Anyone wanna do a sticker trade? im talking bout non blank. PM me if your interested and ill take some flix of my stickies

14. mplskid

mplskid Senior Member

im looking for any paint tips other than (Gold Dots, Grey Dots, Orange dots, German Outlines, Rusto Fats, New York Fats, New York Thins)

i got mad amounts of prismas decos sharpies (unused) and some usps stickers coming in the mail so if you are intreseted hit me up with a pm

15. infer one

infer one Elite Member

i might be interested in trading you some black dots(i think i have about 20) or some blank stickers for those, i have a ton of blue and red "hello my name is" or i can get you soem us postal labels.

please pm me if ur interested

id also be up for each of us throwing in some of our stickers weve made in with the deal.. [/b][/quote]
    yo chill i got 12 of those i got white black blue green and this goldish color that looks like diareah all free from micheals, anyone want them?

16. curve

curve Senior Member

hey, i have a question for anyone who has traded stickers, specifically USPS labels before. i'm looking to send like 15 or 30 of them, not too many, to a friend. i want to send them cheapest way possible, which i'm sure is via regular mail, in a normal envelope. i'm wondering if the weight of 30 of them is covered by the 34 cent or whatever it is now stamp. should i just put 2 stamps on the envelope incase...will that cover it for sure? thanks for the help in advance, didn't want to start a thread.

17. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

JUS BRING IT TO THA POST OFFICE AN THEY WILL TELL U HOW MUCH IT WILL COST MAN

18. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

lets list some stuff (all new)

-garvey ink
    -molotow burner refill ( gold only)
    -otr paint markers
    -black books
    -replacement nibs
    - streaks ( sakura)
    - prismas
    - decos
    - postermans
    - lumber crayons

just to name a few

im lookin for pints of etch, or anything good pm me or instant message me if you got anything good or want any of the above

im in the u.s. so i think canadians would do a us money order if thats possible, anyways hit me up

19. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

and yeah im lookin for books too

20. carne

carne Member

im looking for an otr hard to buff