Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

tryin to make a dolla outa 15 cents - Scams & Hustlin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RuSo, Jun 4, 2007.

Share This Page

1. FoRkK24

FoRkK24 Member

sell mops and shitt to local toys, 10$ a pop

2. KireOne

KireOne Senior Member

damn gesus. your definitely on your grind. i like those blue pills ;) should get the M ones though they way better. 2 diff kinds of shrooms? goddamn. stay up

3. KireOne

KireOne Senior Member

i hustle little kids for their candy bars and lollipops. OG nucca

4. iJiZzCoLoUrS

iJiZzCoLoUrS Senior Member

ehhhhhhhhhhhh i have a terrible habit of just checkin cars to see if there open wehn in barred out or drunk.. hey i got a pair of spy's (est $120), a 27" flatscreen (in this *****s trunk!!!), cold hard green cash, ipod touch (16g, yeH THats the fuckin ill one) , hats, pills(xanax, vikes, perks, blues.. more but got 2 fucked up to remember hahahhaha) , one time like a ball of blow (not into that shit but i sure know people who are :))) and my most rewarding prize.. get ready for this.... some sb PIGEONS (dont know if ya kids like shoes or not but nike sb pigeons are fucking like $1700 or so( like 500 or so made)) oh yeah and a bottle oF codine but im allergic so you ya kno yur boy hustled that shittttttt niggyyyyy

needless to say i got 24's on my impala

5. Nem

Nem Elite Member

6. the redeemer

the redeemer Senior Member

^i dont believe most of that. really if any.

7. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

yeah, ijizzlies is a fucking lyin' ass..

8. iJiZzCoLoUrS

yeah but i would love it if i wasnt and yeah zen actually my mother was addicted to crack

9. H1TBYNUMB3RS

H1TBYNUMB3RS Senior Member

if anyone wants to know an item that recycles for 100$ refund each pm me
    :]

10. Welsh_Graffer

Welsh_Graffer Senior Member

share this knowledge my brother?
    :p

11. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

me to. i would love to get that.

12. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

well for you non-smokers with smoking friends this should work really good. go buy a pack of prime times or captain blacks and sell them for 2 bucks a cigar. im not sure how much a pack is but if u dont smoke any you should make about 20 bucks a pack. not much of a profit there.

another one that ive done is stealing those big chocolate bars and sell them for 3 bucks a piece. all profit. made alot of money that way with deep pockets.

you could also find energy drinks on sale or just steal them. one time this seven eleven had a 12 on sale for 15 bucks and i sold them for 2 bucks a piece. made a few bucks.

just steal anything anyone has interest in and sell them pretty much hahahahahaha

13. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

selling a 12 pack of energy drinks for 15 bucks, and you sold them 2 bucks per?

dont get carried away, muh hustlin g....

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  14. MEARoc1

MEARoc1 Member

used to rack mad paint from like... ace hardware and shit.
    steal pokemon cards and shit when i was younger and sold them to kids at school or to a card store...

not really a hustle but sell single cigs for a buck and get myself a whole pack after sellin 5.
    i have been thinkin bout stealin manhole covers and sellin to ghetto scrap yards... but our manhole covers here have a serial number and a city stamp on em.

15. iJiZzCoLoUrS

9 dollar profit.gona have to swing by kmart and grab those new shaqs

flashy and fly

16. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

make a rap song an remix a old rhyme or a little kid dance then post yourself all over youtube an get seen. thats a couple mill at least. soulja boy did it with his corny ass so why cant we. also those big cardboard bundles on the sides of grocery stores go for at least $300 but there heavy as fuck. or you coould sell some SUPER toys your empty paint cans. they wont kno the difference

17. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

umm you completely misunderstood. i bought a 12 pack of rockstar for 15 dollars and sold them for 2 bucks each. 2x12=24. not really a huge profit but i was selling those chocolate bars and cds and shit at the same time so it made it worth it. i made like 400 dollars profit from selling cds and about 100 from dvds.

18. SAID

SAID Moderator

19. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

actually my friend, you were the one who misunderstood. 2x12 does = 24, and when it costs you 15, that means 9 profit. aka the worst way to make money ive ever heard, and 400 profit from cds? 400 dollars?

400 dollars is nothing.

20. twotimesfive

twotimesfive Senior Member

Someone I know buys captain blacks and sells em to elementry school kids for $5 a pop, appeariantly they think they're hand rolled cuban cigars.