Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

tryin to make a dolla outa 15 cents - Scams & Hustlin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RuSo, Jun 4, 2007.

Share This Page

1. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

Links in my sig, you fill out offers and get paid for them. Buy something from wal-mart(or any store) and then go back with the reciept later and take the same item off the rack and return it. You get free shit doing that. Buy/steal stuff from dollar stores and sell them online for more. Buy video game consoles for cheap and mod them to have alot of games on them and shit and sell them for double, sometimes triple what you bought them for. Hacking coke machines to empty all the money thats in them. Thats just some of the shit I do, Ill post more later if this thread is still open.

2. iLL-WoN

iLL-WoN Senior Member

i made ron burgandey eat cat poop!

lLL-WoN

3. miz

miz Senior Member

i live near a beach and during the summer we have at least 3,000-5,000 imgrants on work visas well last summer i would use my scanner and scan 5 and 10 dollar bills both sides print them together and what no and then ide go to the beach find a imagrant and ask them for change

yea its fucked up but once you loose you cooking job that pays 15$ an hour to an imagrant and it happens every summer you kinda get pissed off and you gotta make money somehow

4. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

I got one for ya'

Ok so if your from the UK you can try this, it might work in the us if your can get dollar coins or summit....

...right so if you walk past a cafe or restsarante and there's and man/women who's ON THEIR OWN, you drop a pound coin onto the floor near them and you say "oi mate there's a quid down there" or something like that. Hopefully they will lean over and pick it up and while their doing that if they have their phone or wallet on the table you can just pick it up and walk off, hopefully they won't realise....if they do your either stupid or you better be able to run.

This actually works, just make sure they have their phone or something on the table otherwise it's pointless.

5. KrookONE

KrookONE Senior Member

this is somethin everyone i know does...steal small but expensive stuff from home depot..since you wont have a reciept when you bring it back they wont give you cash unllss they think your cute..get their gift card and buy paint

works 90 % of the time..tried it at walmart though..and they made me go through all this shit of waiting and paperwork..so i gave up and went home

i dont scam..im honest..hahaha

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  6. AVID1

AVID1 Senior Member

"Repair peoples computers"

7. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

word um up

oh u silly silly kids
    hustlin' welcome to a day in the life of me....
    View attachment 281221
    choppin
    View attachment 281222
    dropin
    View attachment 281223
    View attachment 281224
    croppin
    View attachment 281225
    Few hundred bars
    View attachment 281226
    the hang out with my bottle of liquid morphene
    View attachment 281227
    more choppin
    View attachment 281228
    500 (crystal from russia, with love)
    View attachment 281229
    410 or somthin (CZ pure crystaline)
    View attachment 281230
    1000 of some ILL rainbow fam...
    View attachment 281231
    LB from humble, 1 gram of these will knock u off your ass
    View attachment 281232
    View attachment 281233
    some indoor hydro from oragon, one pound
    View attachment 281234
    View attachment 281235
    3 ounces of heroin
    View attachment 281236
    one sheet from the prankster family, and that 10strip has 50 hits on it
    View attachment 281237
    eh i forgot, i ate um all... headstash
    View attachment 281238

just broke down and turned 2 ounces of blow into 3 last night

tryin ta make a dolla outta 15 cents... profeshinal crack slangah i serve to the feinds i once went to jail for havin rocks up in my jeans

8. glass

glass Senior Member

holy fuck gesus, that's crazy

the only scam i know is go to a wal mart with the self check out. now get one can of the cheap shitty paint and buy a bunch of krylon or rusto. now go to the check out and use the cheap $1 can to scan each can of paint you have since it will only read it as "spray paint." you can do it as much as you want and it works pretty well.

9. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

watch out i got busted that way doing about 200 worth, it showed up as black, 89 cents

they cought me by the color code so switch the caps as well

10. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

dayum Gesus...you remind me of this kid I used to know. We used to call him CVS. He got caught with some of that shit in school though, haven't seen him since then.

11. AVID1

AVID1 Senior Member

gesus I wish I could put all that shit into one long as quote as my sig.

honestly, I've had more money than that though. (not from fucking weddings/barmitzvahs, I made that much selling paintball guns and shit.)

12. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

i got arrested in school for 2 sheets of lsd and distribution but the never called me cvs...

i used to have the wrap down "dont delay u can find shit shit on ebay folks, its a one stop, shop n drop" im know for being able to move anything, i hang with people who been arrested for over 40,000 LBS...

in the world of ol dirty, FBI dont u be watching me

and that cash is just a few hours... as for paintball my guns worth over 6G 's

13. AVID1

AVID1 Senior Member

yea I would make a couple grand a week with that shit.
    I'm only 15. from what I gather you're.. 20?

14. Robbie P

Robbie P Senior Member

Back when stores stopped labeling with number codes on higher priced items like computers, I would go buy like 3 $5,000 computers. I would usually get the money from a fence. Then you take the computers out of the store. Give your 3 receipts to an acquaintance and have them go back into the store like 3 days later. Grab 3 other of the same computer off the shelf and return them with the receipts. Now you have 3 free expensive ass computers for free. Then to make some money you take the computer apart and sell each part separately. In the end you can end up making $7,500 on each computer if you find the right fence. It's a quick easy scam and you can probably make 10,000 dollars if you made a big enough investment.

15. peng.2

peng.2 Senior Member

when i was littler i would use the school fundraiser to make money, just keep the money, but most people pay in checks,i would only get round 10-20
    bucks, but when youre 10yrs old thats alotta clams

16. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

what do any of you know about the REAL HUSTLE..
    i used to go to costco an buy the box of assorted candy bars and sell them at school cheaper then the vending machine
    Cheahhhhhh
    *shows cubic zirconia grill

17. Vice

Vice Senior Member

all i can say is hot dayamn. gesus you are jesus. pun absolutely intended.

18. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

Goddamn Gesus, your nuts

One "hustle" I have is my cousin works at the movie theatre. He has access to tickets and crap because hes manager, I sell 10-20 each weekend :cool:

19. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

i sell with my friend, people around here are all rich white kids that dont no the value of a doller. i once sold an dime for 30 bucks
    oo, and i pick pocket

20. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

how the fuck do ppl do pickpockets without gettin caught?