Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

tryin to make a dolla outa 15 cents - Scams & Hustlin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RuSo, Jun 4, 2007.

Share This Page

1. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

as well as me ............my fav part is were that skinny white guy returns the plant n and method man is like yo theres nuttin left on this shit had me on the floor

also when he says ur sig n redman is like ima ghost ghost ghost

2. everlasting

everlasting Senior Member

some guy tried to scam me today at work, he asked for a 20 dollar bill for a ten and two fives so i took his money and gave him a twenty and i turned around to shut the register and when i turned back around he had a 1 dollar bill in his hand and he tried telling me i gave him a one, he almost tricked me but iam not fucking stupid, it would probably work better if u pulled a ten out because ive mistakely giving people tens instead of a twenty but not a 1, and as far as me making my chedda i buy bb guns and knives in bulk and sell to kids at school for triple what i paid

3. iLL-WoN

iLL-WoN Senior Member

i tied a bunch of chineese immigrants up in my basement and the police tracked me down and when theyre familis came to me i was like u bitches got punked!

4. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

I turned half a brick of black cats into $300 by selling little handfuls to lil kidsPS I live in canada and fireworks that go bang in ur hand are illegal here. We don't even have bottle rockets, just the cheap snakes and sparklers, and like just the fake artillery shells.

5. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

Paintballs, buy the pack of like 5k for like $40(or steal it, then you made mad money) sell packs of 250 for $10 to little kids. after 4 sales youll start making profit.

6. Tri1

Tri1 Senior Member

heres one thats good to do on mates. got it from a tv show. Bet your mate you can drink three glasses of beer before he can drink three shots of vodka. Rules your not aloud to touch the other glass. Start and drink your first glass as fast as possible. your mate will most probablly take his time and will probablly be gloatin he'll probablly be on his second shot. then you turn your glass upside down and put it over the third shot. he's not aloud to tough your glass so he can't get to it. Then take your time in finishing the other two. This is only for doing with mates as there are many things that could go wrong it's just a bit of joke thing. Try to get a friend who's allways full of himself and really arrogant.

7. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, if I am understanding correctly.

Buy a quarter of regs for $25 sell grams for $15 each = $105 which is $80 profit.

8. KrookONE

KrookONE Senior Member

about the two dollar bills...go to bank of america and you can buy them for...omg..two dollars....well at least two years ago it was like that..bush is prolly stocking up now..i got a couple in the crib..maybe i should sell them

Last edited: Jun 11, 2007
  9. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

krook dont sell them yet, save them for a long ass time..but by the way inflation is going im sure it wont matter how much they're worth in the future..

10. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

money isnt going to be worth the paper its printed on here in a bit. i wouldnt worry too much about saving them forever.

11. KrookONE

KrookONE Senior Member

^^^ i see both your points

12. conart

conart Senior Member

best scam ever

first thing is home depot has a policy that if somthing is cheaper somwhere else they will match and drop the price 10%

step 1- go buy like 50$ worth of paint n just say that walmart sells it for a dollar or somthing small cheaper than home depot so they wont be suspicious and they still drop the price.
    step 2-take it back but say you forgot the reciept you dont need the reciept to take stuff back there and they will give you the original price back so you make money.

i found a surplus store that sells rusto for 3 a can but they only have white. so i told them that and i got every can for 2.70 canadian a piece and i plan on returning it for the original price.
    if this is done properly you can get a shit load of paint for like 50$ so far ive done it enough to get around 110 cans of paint for 50$

its also a good idea to go to a younger cashier they seem to care less

it hasent happend yet but if they catch on or have a problem with what ur doing put up a big argument be really loud and make a scene and they will eventually give you what you want lol

and its completly legal

13. everlasting

everlasting Senior Member

could you be a bit more clear about this it sounds like i good idea but iam confused on how its done

14. neuk

neuk Member

1st - off you'RE retarded.

2nd - I wasn't bitching or even remotely being a pansy about it, nor could i even care whom made fun of alabama. I was only trying to relate since i thought that was what he was referring too.

you can take all your dick riders and fuck off. mr. badass, maybe i should take pictures of me cuttin and bagging my drugs now eh? shut the fuck up.

15. Reid

Reid New Member

steal peoples cats.
    wait for a reward.
    return them.
    collect.
    bahhaha

16. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

17. neuk

neuk Member

understandable, just like an "authority figure" always using his power to be superior. oink.

18. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

im no getting involved but
    obviously sumone with authorty will use it to be superior,
    thats just common sense

19. neuk

neuk Member

...missed the point.

20. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

if u have power over a certain person(s) u ARE going to use that power and eventually get to the point of abusing it, its simple. my bad, i wasnt tryin to get involved