Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

tryin to make a dolla outa 15 cents - Scams & Hustlin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RuSo, Jun 4, 2007.

Share This Page

1. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

hey your wish is my comand

Last edited: Jun 12, 2007
  2. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

ge.... gesus... i dont think he can see what you say after you ban him buddy.. View attachment 282373

3. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

you make no point im here to stop the beef, u fuck with me your fucking with the wrong person, thats liek if u fuck with a cop you think there going to take you any more lightly then if u just fucked with some random person no

just like if you shoot at the fucking celebs your more likely to get cought then just shooting a random person u fucking cock fagget, use some fucking sence

oh shit u called me a cop and said oink maybe i should beeeee sooooooooo offended... im sorry but lil people liek you dont phase me.... im not power hunry ask anyone whos been here im one of the most liberal mods there is ive suspended 2 people u being one of them sence the new fourms the old fourms i maybe suspended 15 people in a few years ive been a mod, congrats... i dont really care what most people do but beefing with ANYONE in the mod team your going to get suspended.... now why do u go put on some blink182 and draw anarchey signs on thing u fucking rebel.....

u got beef battle me u keep talkin shit your gone permantly....

and anti anti crime thats not always true i dont abuse any of my powers, i actually let alot of shit slide and i constantly get shit form the mod team about it because i try not to abuse shit, you do your job for once and people start calling u a nazi cas they dont like order and rules.... where fucking vandals why would be like athority, but hey... fuck it right...

naw baze hes only suspended, i also sent him an email, and he suspention will be lifted soon before im even home all he got a a lil time out and some points i rarely permnatly bann people, usually one i suspend them they have the fucking brains not to do it again.. kinda liek someone touching somthing hot for the first time... but some people are mentaly retarded and think there proving somthing by fighting the powers that be, u know me im pretty fucking fair usually

4. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

This made the whole forum kinda uncomftorable.....
    Kinda like when your dad hits your mom or something.

gotta break the tension.
    View attachment 282401

perfect.

5. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

You won't really make money from this but it's a fun thing to do. Photocopy a $20 bill and go to a party and drop it on the ground. I did this once and a guy put his foot over the bill and dragged it over to the door with a smile and walked out with it lol.

6. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

go to subway when they're busy order an expensive 12 inch like I got the chicken bacon ranch which is like the most expensive one grab a soda outa the cooler and put it where they cant see it, when they ask you what you got tell them one of the cheapest subs then you save like 5 bucks and get a free soda. if they give you shit about the soda make a big deal and throw a fit that you told them you wanted the meal before ect. and ask to see the manager, if you pull it off well you'll still get it for free but usually they dont even notice it.

7. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

i know a dude who gets 4k a day from sellin weed but its like some african shit whish ive heard is strong enough to giv you brain damage

my scam:waite for a bunch of toys to roll up to your local paint shop waite for em to come out with 3 bags of paint n rob em plain n simple worked most times for me n my mates

8. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

bullshit

9. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

seriously it works i was in brixton a few weeks back 2 lil 12 year olds come out the shop with 3 big bags full of paint so me n my mate just hit em grabbed the bags n run for the bus .

10. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

then ur a fucking basterd

11. neuk

neuk Member

why you robbin little kiddies yo? that's like punching wholes in your wall.

12. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

punchin holes in my walls fun im 14 n they where 12 or 13 i think n owell i gotta get paint n i dont care if u hate me i just dont care how i get paint

13. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

i would have loved for one of them to be a kung fu kid and fuck you up or somthing...you know, if this story you're telling us exsisted

14. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

what would you do if ure low on cash need paint n a bunch of kids with 3 bags of paint walk out a shop ? n talk shit to you?

15. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

beat ther ass then there pockets out and take there paint, or u could of acted old and just racked some paint eighter or i would of beat some ass personally

16. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

but the shop has iron bars over the tins n the guys in there are ok plus normal paint sucks ass n didnt check the pockets ill try that next time

17. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

ummm rusto doesnt suck ass....

18. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

nah im in the uk lol all we got is car spray n that suks like a cheap hooker

19. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

oh psh then u got molt. for dirt cheap, kids learn to paint with that shit there, just like in canada they learn with mtn... shit pissed me off us american kids had to learn with dollar paint

20. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

never heard of malt owell i got like 60 gallons of roller paint in my house n a few dozen cans of paint so im just sketchin till i can use it all but pound land shit is pathetic clogs after a few mins

*edit* molotow? i hate that shit it stinks n runs n doesnt look as nice as montana

Last edited: Jun 12, 2007