Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Valid toy ?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Casket, May 11, 2021.

Share This Page

1. Casket

Casket New Member

The red dot isn’t apart of the tag just a stain mb and I haven’t hit the streets yet trying to stay in the books till I got my style completely down
    E74047DD-DA10-46BE-84C3-A409F52A95BE.jpeg 729E3EBD-847B-464D-AB63-3802B8DF0272.jpeg

1611BCB4-6979-41D9-86E2-E6D5471C433F.jpeg

2. Novel_808

Novel_808 Senior Member

Youve got a while to go but you should hit the streets with an expo marker. They can last day or years depending the weather. A good way to practice without having your ugly past stuff follow you as you progress

3. Casket

Casket New Member

Bet and yea I’m getting a new book soon too and I’m gonna keep it clean with the practicing and not have it all over the place but fs I’ll start hitting the streets soon

4. Novel_808

Novel_808 Senior Member

When you just practicing it's actually better to have it all over the place in you book. You'll be able to see things from different perspectives and have all that information in front of you to see what looks better than what. For me at least, a mess helps. You should just get some dollar school notebooks since your not doing anything real crazy yet.

Also I like that bird charecter

5. KAPO

KAPO Member

6. Casket

Casket New Member

Okay I respect the criticism no problem

7. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Letters can touch but needs less overlap. I'd like the last one you posted more if the S dipped down to fill the space between those underlines. Needs more flow to your tags too, like how each letter corresponds to the one before it or how it works in the overall tag.

Also if you're going to write Casket I'd come up with a simple tag that is shaped along its edges like a casket, with the C being the head on the left and the E ending as the foot with the t coming out the end like a cross. Bonus if you can work a skull in as the a or some bone letters.

Makes me think of Ich.