Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

upload_2021-8-23_8-51-31.png

My artist name and my made skulls.

2. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

3. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

upload_2021-8-31_12-23-48.png
    My graffiti Odek with white and black spray paint. The feel what I feeled, was something amazing! I haven't bombed long time with spray paint. This looks that My graffiti flows in air.

4. Slushi 6989

Slushi 6989 Moderator

First off, you should be sketching more than painting, drawing simple letters like the ones on your keyboard. Secondly, stop painting over people who are obviously way better than you because one of these days someone is going to catch you in one of these spots and beat the everloving shit out of you.

5. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

Yeh, u a right. But the problem is that It is very hard to find empty wall area. And every knows that you can also do graffitis with a permission. When I bomb with permission I can study graffitis with paint.

6. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

Okey I would be very angry if my skills would be than Banksy and someone makes toy graffiti on my masterpiece.

7. NeVeReVeR

NeVeReVeR Member

Once u get comfortable enough, you’ll be able to move faster with your hands. That will take care of any wobbly or unsteady line work. It’ll straight up flow out of you n onto your medium the more confident you get. This is why you should keep shit as simple as possible. So there’s less to practice over and over again, and you’ll get confident faster. Don’t cheat, your talent will suffer for it…

8. NeVeReVeR

NeVeReVeR Member

You can either snag a color that’s in between the two ur trying to blend, or you can pull back on your can a bit and do a much more translucent spray in between your color transitions…. If you’re using a paper medium and ink bombing markers, you can use a blender… it’ll thin out your ink and lighten it up, allowing for a transitioning effect in your colors… you need to understand color theory too if you’re going to try n pull off blending effects in your work. Try using a color wheel… it’ll have every color, and every color that compliments or contrasts well with that color… if your doing a throwie you might not even need to blend shit out if your pallette is hooked the fuck up….

9. SpawnCamp

SpawnCamp Senior Member

10. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

11. SpawnCamp

SpawnCamp Senior Member

12. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

13. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

upload_2021-9-19_11-44-59.png

I forgot my sketch to home, but luckily I did good job.

14. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

15. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

16. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

upload_2021-9-20_15-15-4.png
    My graffiti to near a railway with pink spray paint. There were a two people on the bridge, who watched that what the fucking hell I am doing near a railway. I'm fucking sure that they knew that what I did there, because I had a spray paint can in my hand, and they may to saw then I was painting. But no problems, they didn't call security or authority and it was good.

17. vigostar

vigostar Senior Member

Bansky = masterpiece... Wonder how Michelangelo or da Vinci would feel about someone making that statement.

18. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

Yeah. Now I understand that it isn't ok to paint to on some masterpiece.

19. vigostar

vigostar Senior Member

As a rule you shouldnt tag over anyone unless your ready to face the potential conflict that may come from "buffing" someone.

BUT my comment was more about you saying that Bansky creates masterpieces...

20. Switch Technique

Switch Technique Senior Member

new one from the other night, 4th piece overall

IMG_2427.jpg