Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. novella

novella Senior Member

can control is clearly not in his vocabulary

let alone 'sketchbook'

i started painting soo early. probably a week after i started into graf

i wrote 'heart' (ya, it was gay)

i just did hollow simple throws though, and only a couple of them before i started sketching a whole lot. looking back they were actually really good, considering i had never used spray paint before. no drips, letters were properly sized, and it was legible. ill see if i can find flix...

2. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Same with me but first thing I sprayed was a slab of a house being built found orange spray paint and just wrote 'Fuck you' simple. Yeah but I started out on carboard unfold you know put it on a wall/fence whatever or a piece of wood. I used paint I had and I thought it was pretty decent + I use old dedorant and spray my bathroom mirrors just to fuck around and I done that at school now it won't come off :) And on a window that shit stains. But yeah I think it's commen sence not to go out spraying when you a pathetic at it on paper or whatever. And I don't know what stock caps have to do with it I still do shit with stock caps alright. Just go slow and don't rush it and get an even paint without having patches of the wall or another bomb/piece/tags you wrote over coming threw yours. And try getting the outline around it not in it. and if you do two colours than outline the letter with the other letter colour in it I dunno what the letters are but the 2 one and the K.

3. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

you wrote pretty much the same thing 5 posts ago

4. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Yeah but I was quoting him say it again. Don't care.

5. novella

novella Senior Member

so if im doing a two color fill, outline the second half of the letter with the first half of the letters fill color? how does this help?

im actually interested, not trying to start beef

6. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I just done yours again for I dunno but see the K and the I dunno what letter it is the 1st blue one I didn't put the red of the K into that letter then outline it. I just done a shit K in the coner I do my twocolours like that the whole way threw the word so the top half blue bottem red vis versa or any other colour. If you tell us what you write I'll happily try and help even though I'ma toy ass but yeah we start somewhere. Just don't go to walls straight away until you hve a good bomb, throw up, piece whatever and practise on wood at your house or something.
    Shadowing a bit shit but I rushed it.
    ai17.photobucket.com_albums_b71_QuiK13_wjhatever.jpg

7. TheTuan

TheTuan Member

:lol: heres one of my throw ups in the summer its weird looking but am hella toy haha aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v232_supakewldood_DSC01108.jpg

8. terower

terower Senior Member

You aren't ready for connecting letters. STRAIGHT BLOCK LETTERS, like this: INKY.

9. terower

terower Senior Member

Tuan, don't do wiggly letters. You're missing 3D in some places, and incorrectly placing it in others.

10. terower

terower Senior Member

11. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

12. TheTuan

TheTuan Member

thx tero haha am always open for suggestions but i just started a few months ago

13. slEEt

slEEt Elite Member

14. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

loose the stock caps...go back to the books and paper.

15. slEEt

slEEt Elite Member

<!--QuoteBegin-AteskOne
    @Oct 6 2006, 05:08 PM
    loose the stock caps...go back to the books and paper.[/quote]
    Those aren't stock caps, they're rusto fats.

This is what I was aiming for:

[Broken External Image]:http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8724/img1502largehb6.jpg

16. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

i think it still needs some work b4 u paint it again

17. minesweep

minesweep Elite Member

nothin wrong with stock caps they make you learn can control alot faster

18. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

well learn can control somewhere else thats not in a public place, unless u wanna give ur name neg rep.

19. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

why u fucken kids hating on the stocks? u guys just bitch about shit, back in the day they only had stocks. our generation is spoiled by advances in shit including graffiti. i have so many diffrent kinds of caps and i still use stocks for my outlines some times and just tags. stop knockin and blaming things to make up for ur lack of skill

20. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

in what post did anyone blame their lack of skill on a cap?