Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. AT AT

AT AT Senior Member

2. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

do it on paper first

3. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

thank you alot im working on it and trying to get better...

4. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

so i got crossed by some fools who rep a crew called IEK. This is what they did in the canals. I went down there today after having a piece I painted down there like a month ago but never flicked so i decided to flick it today. much to my srprise i see this crew cross pretty much me and everyone else down there. theyre pretty damn badass if you ask me. they call us toys, tell us to quit, and the funny thing about this.. is they have no ups OUTSIDE of the canals. I havent seen one IEK tag ever. besides one that was on a fucking realitor sign on a random street that is near no busy streets. wow, major rep their guys.
    so here is their badass glory crossing us out:
    ai33.photobucket.com_albums_d60_ioninfk_ionicrossed2.jpg
    ai33.photobucket.com_albums_d60_ioninfk_ionicrossed1.jpg
    ai33.photobucket.com_albums_d60_ioninfk_gerkcrossed.jpg
    (thats an old GE throw, he was fucking around)
    keep in mind the shit down there is nothing serious, its all for practicing and shit. I dont know why people get hostil in fucking canals.
    Ok, so while im exitting the canals, i see there one "throw". This pulled everything together. the one thing they actually did themselves down there:
    ai33.photobucket.com_albums_d60_ioninfk_iekplayahsss.jpg
    I cant take them seriously. if they tell me and others to quit, call people toy... THEN WHY THE FUCK IS THEIR THROW SO FUCKING BAD.
    jesus fucking christ, for a crew that hates us down there in canals (which isnt something to be proud of if you get "ups" down there), then atleast get ups with tags or someshit in the real fucking streets. but calling people toy and to quit and then busting that piece of shit is pathetic.
    i fucking LOL.

5. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

you should take the arrows out and seperate it more by squishing it all together it makes i hard to understadn and get the real feel for it....

6. OliveOil

OliveOil Senior Member

wow haha that shit is so old i dont even care. and the MR crews halloween shit from last year is gone? wow those canals are ruined. faggots.

7. prank

prank Senior Member

8. -AbSrD

-AbSrD Senior Member

i agree, theres supposed 2 be four letters n it just turned into three with too many extensions.

but i was focusing much more on the fill. plus that was so heaty, theres an overpass right above that n its right near a bus station. n the night busses were running n watching me do it. i didnt even have time to drop a tag.

n i only took 25-ish min on that.

also i didnt have enough basic fill (the darker and lighter blue) too make it full sized.

if i was a millionaire thatd be the size of one letter not three.

but whatever.

9. DeathRow

DeathRow Senior Member

Toys will be toys my friend..

wack jealous fools..

no offence though but you need to work on your letters..

10. jonowev

jonowev Senior Member

nah i like ion-i's style... in fact, im surprised he didnt post this in the main forum instead of wasting his time on us toys

11. fitzy5814

fitzy5814 Senior Member

12. ARMAwonR

ARMAwonR Senior Member

13. jonowev

jonowev Senior Member

agreed - very nice sig indeed. whats up with the image?!

14. fitzy5814

fitzy5814 Senior Member

what wrong with the image?

15. .D.H.

.D.H. Senior Member

16. extirpate

extirpate Senior Member

17. fitzy5814

fitzy5814 Senior Member

18. aces

aces Elite Member

I'd say don't go and paint yet. At least get good letters first. By the way where did you get your sig.

19. fitzy5814

fitzy5814 Senior Member

welll 1 i was just practicing with my can cantrol, having good letters means nothing if you cant paint them
    and 2 i dont care if my letters look bad, atleast im geting my name up

20. aces

aces Elite Member

If you ever get good like really good you will regret doing stuff that is horrible. Work on your can control on wood in your backyard or somewhere where people won't see it. Right now with your skill level getting your name up is the last thing you need to worry about. The first thing is getting better. The second is getting can control. After that is when you worry about actually getting your name up. When people do crappy stuff it makes the general public get this idea of graff as horrible and not as the art form that it actually is. Yes it is vandalism but if the general public sees a sick piece they will think better about graff then if they see a really toy throwie.

Sorry for going off but yea that's my train of thought.