Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. DnK/eeK

DnK/eeK Senior Member

2. Learninitup

Learninitup Senior Member

^thanks for the crits

as for you.....not good enough to go around the city for everyone to see thats for shure. work on your shadows

3. Hot_Pocket

Hot_Pocket Senior Member

Learnitup- Stick to paper right now, because your style isn't working, but at least you chose a chill spot, other than some people who put their first try with paint somewhere that people would see. Just keep sketching.

DNK/eeK- On your first E, there's a line that's coming from the bottom, I don't undertand that at all. And your shadow is off. I don't really like your letters that much either, but I'm wondering if you really tried to leave that little spot blank so you can put a little tag in the middle of you second E. Keep to paper right now :)

4. DnK/eeK

DnK/eeK Senior Member

:lol: ummm its a RE not EE throw stands for RESQ and this was my second time out painting i dont really get the chance to go out all that much

5. Serb

Serb Senior Member

Whoa. I really thought it said EE too...

6. Hot_Pocket

Hot_Pocket Senior Member

Haha, now I see it. Your R looks too much like an E though. Fix that, and sketch more.

7. Mach

Mach Member

everyones putting on pics from their fones and i have a bunch of pics of some of my stuff on my phone but i dont know how to put em on my computer i got a tmobile razr v3 can i put pics on the computer?

8. Learninitup

jw how my style isnt working? not offended at all jw what you mean

i feel like the d and o were i aight but i lost it on the p and e

9. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

ya know ive seen tons of people say it and ive said it myself, but u dont have to stick 2 paper. people forget it takes practice with cans to get their can control down so as long as they are hitting up chill cutty spots its all good

10. Learninitup

^thanks. a can is diff from a pen so u need to practice with it sometime.

11. Hot_Pocket

Hot_Pocket Senior Member

Yeah, I get you 100% NOMX. But I think it would be better for people to develope their style and then practice it with paint in a chill spot. Because it's really a waste to just practice willy nilly with paint.

Oh and Learnitup, it's really simple, like amazingly simple. It reminds me of what I used to do on school projects when I wanted to use bubble letters, it's not bad, but develope it now.

12. Learninitup

^since ive been doing it for like 2 weeks now im sticking to simples like ive been told countless times. ima start trying some new stuff though. i just want to get letter porportion and flow of the style down before i try to progress

13. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

im saying once the person comes up with something thats actually good to paint, people kind of 4get that some people that have really good shit in blackbooks cant paint it for their life, its not gonna look exactly like it did on paper.

14. Hot_Pocket

Hot_Pocket Senior Member

Yeah, I understand what you're saying man.

15. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

16. DuskSAN

DuskSAN Senior Member

17. DuskSAN

DuskSAN Senior Member

18. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

19. DuskSAN

DuskSAN Senior Member

:(

20. aces

aces Elite Member

Alright so I ordered some montana bout a week ago. I just got it today (a day before it was expected). I went to test it out and it is insane. You can get mad flares with a pink dot and a can of montana. It covers so well and is just amazing paint in general. I have never used something so good in my life. I plan on painting a piece in my room soon so I'll prolly get it done in a week maybe a week and a half cause I only have a half hour to an hour a day and I really want to take my time on this being as it is in my room and will be there hopefully for a while.