Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. illin

illin Senior Member

^^work on your fill technique^^

make clean strokes from side to side to give it a consistent looking fill. letter structure is a little wierd but its fine for you first throwie.

2. Stonk

Stonk Senior Member

i wouldn't paint that anymore though billburg. Try and keep all your letters the same size.

And terower i love that. it looks really good, especially the second one. you should go back and add in the stuff you didn't get to

3. Apoc

Apoc Elite Member

clarify. [/b][/quote]
    clarify what? It sucks.
    Even more so than the guy you just gave crits to. Even more so than the naked wrestling part in the borat movie. Keep drawing, stop painting. Thats all the clarification you need. So get better... and people like me wont bag on ya.

4. servobot

servobot Senior Member

5. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

^^^
    Decent and pretty clean cept for the blue outline... work on your tidyness of your letters!

Ok here's what I did on friday evening....
    I messed up the A cuz I wasn't sure how to do it, I just did it off the top of my mind cuz my friends had paint so I came along. good times good times
    View attachment 235663
    View attachment 235664
    View attachment 235665
    I don't like my k :(

Here's what my toy friend did haha
    View attachment 235666
    Everything was hella drippy cuz it was cold as hell at -25 C, and we used krylon.

6. -Fuse-

-Fuse- New Member

i didnt like that big one cuz it was bad fill in!
    but it was BIG

7. terower

terower Senior Member

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. I might add some pupils and some other stuff when I come back for winter break, if it's still up, but I'm back at college now, so I'm gonna have to wait.

AMOR - I'm not a big fan of the way the left leg of the A and the right leg of the R sorta fatten out at the end. It's not very pretty, in my opinion. But, It looks like you did a pretty decent job of flilling and outlining, so good job there.

And Fluffly Bunnies, where do you live that it gets down to negative 25 degrees celcius?

8. Once!

Once! Member

Well Ive been workin on my bomb, havent made much progress but i thought id post something to get some help. Ive only been doing hollows so far, and trying to get that down so I can do some cool fills and outlines, put more color into that shit.

[Broken External Image]:http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/5515/getattachmentaspxzu5.th.jpg
    Not the best Ive dont, but not the worst either.
    Fucked up that C bad.

Ya, I know its shit and I shouldnt be painting on the streets yet, but I do anyway.

Crits?p

9. krysnum1

krysnum1 Senior Member

^work on the E. The C a lil. can contrtol. than go ahead and paint on the streets some more.

10. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

I live in a small city in alberta near the US border... and it gets cold as shit around here

11. illin

illin Senior Member

clarify what? It sucks.
    Even more so than the guy you just gave crits to. Even more so than the naked wrestling part in the borat movie. Keep drawing, stop painting. Thats all the clarification you need. So get better... and people like me wont bag on ya. [/b][/quote]
    i said clarify because you didn't tell me what, exactly you were calling retarded. now you can go fuck off because i don't need your pseudo-advice.

12. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

whatever happened to jaze?
    did he finally get bumped up to the big boy threads?

13. Apoc

Apoc Elite Member

i said clarify because you didn't tell me what, exactly you were calling retarded. now you can go fuck off because i don't need your pseudo-advice. [/b][/quote]
    i got your shit mixed up with that crappy 5yn TE crap, my bad

14. c0ld

c0ld Senior Member

15. hip-hop bomber

hip-hop bomber Senior Member

dont paint man keep sketching befor you go painting

16. c0ld

c0ld Senior Member

no offense but i do sketch, alot.

and this is just practice. there are plenty of toys who still suck (not sayin i dont) and still paint but they still get crits. so i want some crits.

i wanna know where im @

17. Blix

Blix Senior Member

well ur horrible sorry that throw is just plain disgusting

18. illin

illin Senior Member

i got your shit mixed up with that crappy 5yn TE crap, my bad [/b][/quote]
    hahahaha i take it back then. no hard feelings?

19. pez ss

pez ss Senior Member

20. pez ss

pez ss Senior Member