Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. DirtyThirty1

DirtyThirty1 Member

i find its funny you bomb sea especially since i posted mine about 2 pages b4. so unless you've been writting it for awhile which ill assume you havn't because i dont see any other pics form you i'd say thats weak. maybe im wrong though.

the bomb itself is nice except maybe try and match the horizontal lines through your a & e to match up with the line on the s, the shadow is off and you have alot drips.

mine
    [Broken External Image]:http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2402/stevens001qo2.jpg

2. elcs

elcs Elite Member

wow, who fucking cares

3. NiL

NiL Elite Member

aces kills DirtyThirty1 though.
    Pick a name no one else would pick, + I'm sure you live no where near each other what does it matter?

4. DirtyThirty1

DirtyThirty1 Member

dont be mad and why bother with a worthless response like that elcs, atleast post a pic or add something useful.

yeah nil aces killz me with dope paint skillz obviously :rolleyes: , lets see your bombs b4 talking shit nil.

idiots who talk smack with nothing to back it up are a dime a dozen these days and it seems like BS.com get the majority of them lol. atleast i gave the kid some advice.

5. elcs

elcs Elite Member

dont be mad and why bother with a worthless response like that elcs, atleast post a pic or add something useful. [/b][/quote]
    You have got to be fucking kidding me man. Do you know how many writers have written SEA? 234822028490979592345987092837409287409235 people have written that name, and you have the audacity to call some other kid out on that just because you guys have the same name?

"i find its funny you bomb sea especially since i posted mine about 2 pages b4. so unless you've been writting it for awhile which ill assume you havn't because i dont see any other pics form you i'd say thats weak. maybe im wrong though."

I honestly cant belive you said that. Since this kid hasnt posted any more pictures on BS besides that one...you automatically come to the conclusion that he hasnt been writing it as long as you? That its weak of him to bite your name or some shit? Wow, great deduction skills.

Get your fucking head out of your ass and stop trying to call kids out for pointless shit like writing the same name as you. You arnt special.

6. Leyp

Leyp Member

these should be in the blackbook thread but i'll crit you anyway.

you should try and work on letter structure first all by doing simples and really basic level things. look for the new to graffiti thread in this section of the forum (toys forum) because it really helps. hope that helps. [/b][/quote]
    thanks, im going to do that. :D

7. ras

ras Banned

the new 2 graff thread has gone...well i cudnt find it ..

8. Skesh

Skesh Elite Member

Its on page 2

And DirtyThirty1, I believe aces usually writes 'Seaz' , So no problem

9. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

10. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

ai64.photobucket.com_albums_h194_trashhh__pieces_STA40658.jpg

I HATE paintin in the dark... never again. Plus 2 diifferent shades of yellow cam out lookin the exact same........

11. RemoZ

RemoZ Senior Member

12. illin

illin Senior Member

yo who's piece did you go over??? it looks about 1000 times better than yours from what i can see and thats wack.

13. RemoZ

RemoZ Senior Member

A friend of mine its at a chill

14. Truth.

Truth. Senior Member

damn man thats so hot and clean, but the R looks like a P, the A looks like a H and S doesnt have any 3d, but props man thats such a nice peice.

15. use it

use it Member

Damn trash killin shit.
    post that shit in the big boys.

16. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

ya trash mah homie, youve progressed a lot, good lookin man

stay upppp

17. DJLotus

DJLotus Senior Member

well other than your letters being nasty(like the W, with its deformity), fix the size. the W is too big compared to the other letters. also the 3d is pretty wack in select areas.

your friends throw, i don't even know what it says =/
    its drippy and the fill looks like a lil' kid with a crayon too

18. aces

aces Elite Member

Dirtythirty: Yes I usually write SEAZ but I couldn't fit the Z on the board and I know I suck at painting. I just got those cans recently and have painted like 2-3 times actually so chill out. And who ever said it there are 2348930457834752347597 people that write/have written SEA. And where do you live? Most likely not near me so it don't matter. Also I don't do illegles so you don't have to worry about me ruining your "rep". One last thing, do you have any pics of pieces you've done. Sketches or painted but for comparisons I'd chose sketches cause I don't have any painted pieces.

19. DirtyThirty1

DirtyThirty1 Member

You have got to be fucking kidding me man. Do you know how many writers have written SEA? 234822028490979592345987092837409287409235 people have written that name, and you have the audacity to call some other kid out on that just because you guys have the same name?

"i find its funny you bomb sea especially since i posted mine about 2 pages b4. so unless you've been writting it for awhile which ill assume you havn't because i dont see any other pics form you i'd say thats weak. maybe im wrong though."

I honestly cant belive you said that. Since this kid hasnt posted any more pictures on BS besides that one...you automatically come to the conclusion that he hasnt been writing it as long as you? That its weak of him to bite your name or some shit? Wow, great deduction skills.

Get your fucking head out of your ass and stop trying to call kids out for pointless shit like writing the same name as you. You arnt special. [/b][/quote]
    lol dont get your pantied in a bunch, notice how i said i find it funny. i could really care less what he writes be it sea or seak or w.e. aslong as hes painting and shit.
    and your one to talk about deduction skills how much did you think about what i typed to come up with those conclusions.i was simply stating that i find it amusing that soon after i posted he posted the same name throw so ease that dick outta your ass and relax and go paint.

20. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator