Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

PRANK quit acting like your tough shit because you got some compliments about this, its not fantastic and its hidden away where no one but you will see it. [/b][/quote]
    yank looks real good for throw up...

2. beone

beone Elite Member

yank is painting where he should but make the letters harder and not so bubly give the n space and kill your throwup

3. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Yanks first flick is good, but nothing incredible. The second flick, not so hot. Nothing that warrants such dissrespect to everyone else on the last 3 pages....But whatever. If this is gonna get that much attention, that means one thing. Nobodys doing much painting right now. :lol:

4. Truth.

Truth. Senior Member

View attachment 240065

man i havent painted for about 3 months. geex first time painting since then, finally schools over. gah any crits?

5. Skeam

Skeam Senior Member

just workon cleaning it up a bit and you should be rite. also it looks like its getting bigger from the start to the end and im not to keen on the R but yeh your on the right track

6. Truth.

Truth. Senior Member

thanks man, i got all this paint for chrissy, so painted a quick thro even tho, i should be sketching lol

7. Skeam

Skeam Senior Member

lucky cunt lol... i asked mum for paint for chirssy and shes like fuck off im not buying you any paint, but i got new oakly goggles and grips and some other mad shit :D

8. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

Truth, you needa work on your can controll, it looks like you tried to go as fast as possible with that fill, take your time..Even though its a bomb, I would rather take my bomb to take another 10-15 seconds to look nice then to have a shitty lookin bomb.
    Just my 2 cents, the letters look nice though, just need to work on the height thing also.

Im goin out bombin soon, ill post soon.

9. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

yeah i agree my entire city is so hott right now its so bad that you can barly get a stick out.... but of course i can thank all the toys for that so im waiting till they bust some drug lord then its all good

10. HazeAmaze

HazeAmaze Senior Member

11. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

It's very unproportional. Fix that and it should be a'ight.

Truth-What happened man? you were getting decent, your throws got nice and your can control was good. Well, regardles, good to see you back.

12. HazeAmaze

HazeAmaze Senior Member

bottom of page bump, sorry guys :p

13. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

The idea of the charactor is cool, but you need to sketch it more to make it more symetrical like. Or are you going for that small-big charactor kinda thing?
    Regardless, your fading and shadows is nice on that.

14. Apoc

Apoc Elite Member

that girl in your sig always makes me turn my head, whats wit that? and why cant you make it not sideways?

15. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

i really hate that letter style no offence but it looks like shit

16. Bruce_1nR

Bruce_1nR Senior Member

PRANK quit acting like your tough shit because you got some compliments about this, its not fantastic and its hidden away where no one but you will see it. [/b][/quote]
    FOR CHRIST SAKES DONT FUCKING BITE OFF OF YANK (from vandal squad...but he does really paint)

TRUTH- FIX YOUR FUCKING 'R'!

17. HazeAmaze

HazeAmaze Senior Member

because it has aesthetic appeal like it is

i think so atleast :blink:

18. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

because it has aesthetic appeal like it is

i think so atleast :blink: [/b][/quote]
    i dont think theres anything wrong with your sig not like shes choking on a cucumber or anything har har

19. Quigbert

Quigbert Senior Member

bottom of page bump, sorry guys :p [/b][/quote]
    shit, youve got long fingers

20. Stonk

Stonk Senior Member

haze amaze, do something different with the eye sockets, maybe some shading or something the all black doesn't look right. at least to me