Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. 2KoS

2KoS Senior Member

Wtf. Are you serious?

I swear some of you PRETEND to know what the fuck you are on about just so you look good.

And for the guy who asked 'what happened'. SHUT UP.

You can call me a shit talker all you like and say i cause beef, but some of you are fuckin psuedo-skilled and dont know fuckin shit about anythin. <_<

2. whoarethereal evil

whoarethereal evil Elite Member

i agree tbh

not sure about tht specific post i cnt really remember wht it said now but agreed in general

View attachment 240811

delt boyos

3. minesweep

minesweep Elite Member

4. whoarethereal evil

whoarethereal evil Elite Member

5. nuf1

nuf1 Senior Member

6. BAPKEB

BAPKEB Senior Member

7. nuf1

nuf1 Senior Member

got last page no comments

8. Fube

Fube Elite Member

bap: where are u painting these things? i see a board in your sig. stick to the board or super chill spots untill u get better letters man. trust me, im not trying to be mean cus im new to painting myself but if u can tell something is bad u dont need someone saying it again. what do u mean "hook me up with some new letters."? im confused, do u want someone to do it for u so u can bite it? or are u lookin for a new name?

anyway, heres something i painted on a "practice" board. i sugest u do the same and not put that out anymore because it might look ok to u now but later on u will be hateing it and wishing u never did. last thing i want to do is hit the streets before i have most basics down. just want it to look good thats all. crits are welcome. btw if your gunna hate on the squiggles o well. :p

View attachment 240858

nuf1: i like the throw but clean up the letters i guess, i cant tell what the middle letter is. as for the piece i cant tell much from the picture eather. sorry man. bet someone can crit u better on that.

9. statar

statar Member

10. Klone

Klone Senior Member

11. Skeam

Skeam Senior Member

statar - deffinetly not bad for your second atemp bro. you can tell that u sketched a fuckload before you painted because your letters arent all that bad, it looks like the 3ds a bit off in places but yeh just keep at it mate your on the rite track

12. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

Ill tell u what happened... the only cap i has was a pink dot i found lying on the ground up until about the S, when i got a skinny... tried to fix it up but ya knoww... rough outline n all done with a pink dot

13. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

ohh..well happy deys!...

14. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

15. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

caps make a huge diffrence from how much time your at one spot to your fill come on now...

16. Fube

Fube Elite Member

ouch, i just asked because ive been useing the regs and they are workin just fine for me. as for hot spots i dont get up yet so maybe that would matter later in time. come on now. i do know they make some difference, if u look at the question, i was wondering if its a big enough difference to get some. thats all. but, thanks for the feed back none the less.

17. nuf1

nuf1 Senior Member

got last page no comments [/b][/quote]
    2nd bump no comments

18. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

I kinda like the first outline but the R kinda looks like an A, in the second one i really dont like the R but the rest is ok.. The piece looks like it says SORM just work on the letters a bit

19. kemzone

kemzone Member

20. Blix

Blix Senior Member

fill it so i can see it