Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. alera

alera Senior Member

crappy paint is no excuse...
    ;)

2. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

shut
    the
    fuck
    up
    you suck the paint doesnt
    the caps dont suck either
    people stop making excuses it makes you seem even more toy than you are
    unless the walls wet, has anti graffiti coating on it, or your caps split theres no excuse for being sloppy besides bad can control

3. ESKE one

ESKE one Senior Member

yea i agree wit alera is not the paint is the painter
    stick to paper man or you'll have beef quick

4. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

change that p to make it flow a little bit more and that shit will look sexy as hell

5. To.The.Beat

To.The.Beat Senior Member

bump coz i fucken can :D :D :D [/b][/quote]
    hey bro hahahaha

6. To.The.Beat

To.The.Beat Senior Member

7. CaMa

CaMa Senior Member

8. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Stick to paper.

9. --TrAcE-->

--TrAcE--> Senior Member

dude it would be a HELL of alot better if you didnt space your letters out and maybe use something other than a stock tip other than that it aint thatttt bad for third try.

10. CaMa

CaMa Senior Member

Yeah I know what your saying man. I only spaced out my letters because it seems when I put them together, I make the other letters smaller and smaller....

Looks like I will stay to the paper ;)

11. Ume

Ume Moderator

you still made them get smaller and smaller?

12. CaMa

CaMa Senior Member

Yeah.... Only when I spray but. When I do it on paper it's fine. Letters come perfect. I spray and it goes fucked. So I don't understand how people can say "stick to paper" when the only way I will improve my can handling and control is spraying up. Kind of Ironic but Im very open to suggestions.

13. Loz emlintio

Loz emlintio Senior Member

Yo, some dudes tell me dis...
    If ur a toy, and u have to write simple cus that's what everyone ses yer?

Does that mean we can tag shitty block letters aswell?
    cus if so, i already dun dat, so fuck yall

14. Ume

Ume Moderator

Yeah.... Only when I spray but. When I do it on paper it's fine. Letters come perfect. I spray and it goes fucked. So I don't understand how people can say "stick to paper" when the only way I will improve my can handling and control is spraying up. Kind of Ironic but Im very open to suggestions. [/b][/quote]
    yeah but when you do paint, don't be doing this really crazy spots (yours somewhat looks like a spot like that) find a quiet place where not many people go, like under bridgess to practice painting, just so you can take your time and paint during the day.

if i understood what you said, i'd say something a lot more then this.

15. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

It looks pretty kick ass, although it looks photoshopped..i guess its just the fact that its such a clean wall. [/b][/quote]
    some one said to this why is he in here. the reason is because even though the can control might be nice, the colors may pop, his structure is very off. the way the curve is uneven distracts the eyes from the piece itsself. The letters have to many random juts n such. and the overall structure is just not up to par quite yet. Once you get your structure donw though, you will be killer

16. CaMa

CaMa Senior Member

yeah but when you do paint, don't be doing this really crazy spots (yours somewhat looks like a spot like that) find a quiet place where not many people go, like under bridgess to practice painting, just so you can take your time and paint during the day. [/b][/quote]
    I know what your saying bruz. But this wall is a school wall in a pretty quiet area. The occasional throwie and tag goes up, but give it a week and it's buffed. So I threw mine up there. You know what I'm saying? So I guess it is a real quiet spot in my area.

17. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

uhhh less talk more pieces:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

18. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

Fuck my piece are always bumped like 3425435453 times

And thanks esk your the only person who hasnt said something like 'Thats fuckin dope' or 'sick man' or 'ill!' thanks for the proper advice, ill work on that

19. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

i was gonna say that shit looked dope.

20. N:Craze

N:Craze Senior Member

trash i thnk that the weakest parts of the structure are the A and the H

IMO if you connected the top of the a it would look more like an an and less like a fucked u as far as the h the only thing there that bugs me is then little part that goes under the horizontal part of the h.