Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

good stuff there tenseer but when is $3 paint the ghetto stuff? cans of color place for 96 cents is "ghetto" but i use them all the time, especially for white fills, they rock . . .if you use all montana your dropping a good 10 - 15 bucks a piece atleast!

2. Edward"Sezer"Hands

Edward"Sezer"Hands Elite Member

3. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

10% caps
    90% skill [/b][/quote]
    like that comment really helped.... its true, but if your gonna bother posting at least give advice...

for clean lines paint close to the wall and move the fan fast. practice that on a wall.

hold the can as close to the wall as possible while moving the can relatively fast.
    just keep doing that for a good while then you'll figure out how far to hold the can from the wall and how fast to move the can

4. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7950/1242420ku7.jpg

i think that dingo ate my baby!

one thing that ive found that helps (for doing just white or 1 color fills) is to fisrt laydown your outline with a cheap can of gray or something other than teh color your going to use for your fill . . when i did the intial quick outline with white then add the white fill my letters always came out fatter/chunkier than i wanted them too so i started using cheap can of gray to outline then add teh white fill and keep it realtively off teh gray so when i grab teh black or outline color i can follow teh gray and letters stay width i wanted them too . .

i like that sezer

5. hungr

hungr Senior Member

went to a warehouse today.. on the roof
    ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a365_mct1ts_DSC00129.jpg
    ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a365_mct1ts_DSC00130.jpg
    ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a365_mct1ts_DSC00127.jpg
    ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a365_mct1ts_DSC00125.jpg
    ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a365_mct1ts_DSC00123.jpg

6. sex without condoms

sex without condoms Elite Member

first and last are the best.

feeling that G karak too

7. Excalibur

Excalibur Senior Member

Tenser...do you "know of" dense?

8. kase121

kase121 Senior Member

like that comment really helped.... its true, but if your gonna bother posting at least give advice...

for clean lines paint close to the wall and move the fan fast. practice that on a wall.

hold the can as close to the wall as possible while moving the can relatively fast.
    just keep doing that for a good while then you'll figure out how far to hold the can from the wall and how fast to move the can [/b][/quote]
    thanks man that helps, i use to hold the can close to the wall but it would just drip, now i know its just cause i wasnt moving it fast enough

9. kersrone

kersrone Member

thanks man that helps, i use to hold the can close to the wall but it would just drip, now i know its just cause i wasnt moving it fast enough [/b][/quote]
    I would think common sence would help you out in a situation like that.

Drips = too much paint.
    So to avoid drips you need to put less paint on the wall. Either don't be so close, or move faster.
    If your line becomes too soft, small, hard, or big, then use a different cap.
    One of the best things to do is find a chill as hell spot to just sit an paint lines for an hour. Change caps, adjust distance and speed. Just experiment. You'll gain knowledge on how to use the caps and how to paint pretty quickly.

I didn't bother to elaborate on my 10% caps 90% skill comment, because to me this is fucking simple common sence stuff. All you have to do is observe whats going on when you're painting and make changes accordingly.
    Is it really that hard?

10. kase121

kase121 Senior Member

yea i know drips is too much paint so i would end up pulling the can farther away from the wall and there was overspray. i was just asking....

11. KAL

KAL Senior Member

12. elcs

elcs Elite Member

ai96.photobucket.com_albums_l195_elcs_throws019.jpg

new throw. "crits" please. I REALLY need to fix my R. Give me help on that.

Tenser and Refuse, looking fucking good. I'm likin the Tenser simple a lot. Refuse...sick.

13. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

thats way way nicer than your old sacr throwup

14. mask_cib

mask_cib Member

15. lets.go.paint

lets.go.paint Member

Thats a nice as throwy mask... i say make the two sides of the 'm' the same and the 'k' needs a bit of work but it looks good already .. keep it up

16. To.The.Beat

To.The.Beat Senior Member

17. Deso7

Deso7 Senior Member

yo man ^^^^^
    just work on your fills and getting cleaner lines
    and mask it looks good except for the m i dont know why i think those 2 things off the sides dont look that good.

[Broken External Image]:http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/3775/somegn9.jpg
    i know its bad but crits would be nice

18. Albert Fish

Albert Fish Elite Member

bump, this h is fresh

19. Creepface

Creepface Member

ai10.photobucket.com_albums_a133_ids86_HPIM1392.jpg

ive quit tek

this was the last thing i did on an abandoned train near my place.

im writing "MINS" or "MINSONE" now.

i write those better, so please feel free to rip this piece i just posted a new anus.

haah.

and yes, i know i shouldnt paint yet, but there is things you can learn on paper and things you can learn with a can in your hand. this was one of the second things.

so go ahead, tear it up :blink:

20. moltov

moltov Senior Member

heres a Long ass fill I did yesterday
    (Dnt wry, I took my time)
    ai129.photobucket.com_albums_p227_moltov_bomber_th_MOV00008.jpg