Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

^^^^^^ It was cute at first but it looks like you jock his style as well. REALLY, BADLY.

2. Backalley Abortion Doctor

3. Doctor Lucifer

Doctor Lucifer Senior Member

Holy fuck, you're right. His style looks kind of like a toned-down/ slightly different version of the other kasps steez. EVERYONE BE BITING ON KASPS STEEZ!

Okay, now offense intended. Change your name.

4. AZTEKA

AZTEKA Senior Member

Alright, i know ya'll are probably his boys and everything but i think he should be the one telling me this and instead of you fools, besides i write kaspo and i know thats just addin an o to the name kasp but whatever man just chill, if he's stuff is better than mine just dont worry bout what i post.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2008
  5. Doctor Lucifer

Doctor Lucifer Senior Member

I actually don't really know KASP at all... Just a fan of his style. If you aren't going to change your name, at least quit biting his shit.

6. AZTEKA

AZTEKA Senior Member

Dude aint no way thats a bite, just cause that line extension on the a, besides why would i bite his style, i got respect for him for havin that dope piece, so just chill man, i know your a fan of his stuff, but like i said he should be the one talkin to me about not you.

7. Backalley Abortion Doctor

He HAS told you this, he's posted "change your name" several times after you've posted, so have I, so have several people. You never pay attention.

8. AZTEKA

AZTEKA Senior Member

So, maybe i'm not on the forums constantley like you fellas, lets drop this subject already.

9. Engine.357

Engine.357 Senior Member

I'm pretty decent with Markers and Paint Pens but I am very new to spray paint, here's my first piece in spraypaint...

"E.57"

ai183.photobucket.com_albums_x182_christian_tg_CIMG0576.jpg

10. Fube

Fube Elite Member

o man im in a bad mood today, U FUCKS STFU ABOUT A NAME. let Kasp worry about it. its the toy forum, bites are how people progress. its not the right way to do it but its a way. just bring it to his attention, 20bucks ses he dont even give a fuck about it.

now, on the other side WTF ARE U DOING AZTEKA? what happend to just giveing credit. it gos like this.

"hi, im your local toy, i really dig kasp's style so im trying to immitate and get influenced by it. so before u call me out on i bite, well, it is. this is just practice and im not hittin the streets."

its that fuckin easy u god damn dipshit. instaid u say its not a bite. who are u bullshittin dude? yourself. just clame it. everybody bites some time. your like white trash trying to sell a cubic zorconia to a diamond dealer. your not gunna get away with it.

11. Cin123

Cin123 Senior Member

o shit
    wats beef?
    lol jks

12. Bombers Ambition

Bombers Ambition Elite Member

13. maso1

maso1 Senior Member

I'm going bombing this weekend. I'll have some pics soon.

14. Engine.357

Engine.357 Senior Member

15. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

engine, keep them nice and simple man, its easier to progress with add ons and some steeze in the lines when you can get the shape of your letters down nicely and easily.

16. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

17. drop one.

drop one. Senior Member

i pretty sure thats ^^^^ not TOY

18. drop one.

drop one. Senior Member

BUMP This looks hott im feelin the colors

19. drop one.

drop one. Senior Member

BUMP

20. Chump