Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

look i dont mean to talk n shit but if you live in london youll know exactly what im talkin about theyr lil tracksuit wearing chav wanna be black fags google em n youll see what i mean ...

2. GrimeTime

GrimeTime Senior Member

shut up and post pictures beef OFFline

3. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

fuck you i aint gnna post no pics of my shit on here fukin asking for shit ..evry toy does it you post your most recent shit n bullshit about it 'oh this is a few months ago like you know im way better now 'bull shit

you post pics you get crits accept em but that kids is a lil wanna be cunt n they piss me off more than a fukin paki tellin me to get off the bus so fuck you let him fight his own battles if his got brttr shit post up . if not shut the fuck up

4. emel

emel Senior Member

e thuggin' 08

fo life son

5. bowchicabowow

bowchicabowow Senior Member

You guys are all being fuckin ridiculous.

6. Skin1016

Skin1016 Member

yall hating yall keep hatin yall aint gonna have no paper or no bitches feel me?

and you dont wanna be bitchless shiiiit

7. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

8. GaZm13

GaZm13 Elite Member

Always good stuff RASEK.

9. iVIBE

iVIBE Senior Member

good shit rasek, super good and I cant see anything wrong with any of them other then the bottom one the 3d on the left side of your R looks a little off, but maybe my eyes are just fucked up, anyway good ups right thur

10. d-stroy

d-stroy Senior Member

Feeling the first pic RASEK forsure.

11. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

my *****. i watch BET everyday, feel me?
    ain't nothin wrong with me, feel me?
    *****, you just hatin, feel me?
    that's why you ain't never gon have no paper, ain't never gon have no bitches, feel me?

12. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

rasek the balllz

on some real shit though i wish my parents set up a big board for me and bought me paint. i would wake up smoke a blunt and rape that thing every morning

13. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

i been here two years you see kids like this just come n go they have no heart im not trying to be an e thug that kid will give up in about 6 to 8 months maby even stick it out a year get arrested then act like he was a big guy n 'retire'
    skin?the fuck you on about mate , two people start riding after another member posts fuck you ill burn your ass like a match fukin lil wigger bitch , kids wanted crits i voiced my opinion n by the looks of the house,the garden n use of belton i know exactly who he is n what his like....fuck you

anyway RASEX that shit is fuckin ill lovin the simples man n the nice spots your hittin keep it up n keep progressin..

14. Worms

Worms Guest

yo rasek when ur hittin them billboards do u cover the lights or do u just say fuck it n start paintin

15. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

i just say fuck it, but for the most part. ive hit ones without lights. i may have another piece up once i get home from work, some shit from last night. but im gonna stop posting the heat spots i hit anymore. just the periodic chill spot.

16. numberonestunna

numberonestunna Senior Member

Rasek - i got mad respect for you. those highway and billboard spots are the best ..

17. numberonestunna

numberonestunna Senior Member

18. emel

emel Senior Member

19. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

20. emel

emel Senior Member

lol its kasr but yeah i know the k is fucked uip