Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Washington D.C.

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by mask_301, Feb 15, 2007.

Share This Page

1. -Sole-

-Sole- Senior Member

PG CALL OUT HOMMIE. if your saying solo what you write and thats to me? the name is sole not fucking solo...get your shoe game up you payless wearing mother fucker. you wish you could read. anyways...i dont write anymore...you want reasons than PM me. but please give me a reason to go over your life with a marker. bitch made kids today...shame shame shame. big ups to dajam, your boy got crack.

2. -Sole-

-Sole- Senior Member

that wisdom shit kind of friggidy.

3. piecelover

piecelover Senior Member

my bad homie

4. PG_Miscreant

PG_Miscreant Senior Member

my bad sole
    sorry i mispelled your name didnt realize youd get your feelings hurt...
    and i wear shoes from target not payless bitch im gangsta
    nah im pretty sure ive seen your shit before idk but yeah dude i just fuck around on here dont get all pissed bout the stupid shit i say if im so damn toy people shouldnt care what i say, im actually pretty humble in real life though
    alright then peace

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  5. PG_Miscreant

chill out man its internet you know im a dickhead online, we friends in real life y u bitching me out here
    and dont make me pull sum flix of your stuff you have no grounds from which to criticize me, you arent getting up much at all these days i get up not that good but shit gets done...i may be a hypocrite but you voted for obama, so whos the bitch
    lol fuck this female aregueing shit get at me in real life if you wanna talk like men
    were both toys anyway

6. -Sole-

-Sole- Senior Member

you wanna act tough and say didnt realize youd get your feelings hurt and call me a bitch? buuut then say no beef? hahahah young boy dont make me take my belt off...let all these cats know whos your father, now go to time out. stay in your place. its beef from here on out ;) gotta love it.

7. -Sole-

-Sole- Senior Member

o and pg. if your all about talkin in real life. imma hit you next weekend and we can settle this...until then...get your wet-wipes...i heard you got i.b.s. last time you saw beef.

8. imadeurph8

imadeurph8 Senior Member

dis ***** hahahahah PG son ur a bitch

9. PG_Miscreant

i was being sarcastic dont take yourself so seriously man real Gs dont write graffiti they got better shit 2 do n definately dont go online to talk bout graff
    you trying to talk in real life? hit me up im not scared but why u care anyway if you arent writing
    fighting over online graff shit is for bitches im sure i can speak for both of us when i say we're above that kinda shit

10. imadeurph8

imadeurph8 Senior Member

oh and sole son all cross out on (*****s snitchin) sons a bitch

11. imadeurph8

imadeurph8 Senior Member

Gs ***** wtf do u kno bout Gs i kno real *****s that wud drag ur ass down the street on the back of there car ***** idn wtf u talkin bout

12. Leadpoisining

Leadpoisining Elite Member

13. imadeurph8

imadeurph8 Senior Member

hahahaha simmer hahaha god wen ur drunks words are funny

14. -Sole-

-Sole- Senior Member

yo ph8 tell this PG kid whats happening. PG your really are a bamma. now talk out of line again son and im taking away all after school activities...dont make me tell your mother ;). you said see you in life so imma do. just make sure you return my messages.

15. -Sole-

-Sole- Senior Member

haha what did that kid do this time?

16. imadeurph8

imadeurph8 Senior Member

Na ***** fakin son ima hit u up on PM

17. Leadpoisining

amper?? amps who chills in bethesda?

18. imadeurph8

imadeurph8 Senior Member

19. Leadpoisining

damn havent seen that kid in like a year... kids played out thinks he the shit

20. imadeurph8

imadeurph8 Senior Member

HAHAHa son i made him i meet him wen he wrote REACT ***** was on my balls like a bitch i had him meet everyone ***** used to be a good lil private school kid