Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Weapon Of Choice

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by ghost_tsg_2005, Aug 3, 2005.

Share This Page

1. bane-eob

bane-eob New Member

sliver krink ink .. ** my bad

2. victim

victim Member

-hardcore can with ny fat cap
    -sakura solids
    -otr 070 with speedflow ink

3. spiltink

spiltink Banned

99p crhome but i didnt did not paid 99p for it eheheheheheheehheheh

4. Mr. November

Mr. November Senior Member

So far I've only been using a can, but toying around with the idea of getting a mop.

If I decide to get a mop what type of mop should I get? I want a real nice big nib for bigger lines. I hear OTR and Krink are some good choices.

5. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

Try filling a bingo dabber with pilot.

6. Mr. November

I heard those are pretty good but tend to break and become useless after a while. I want something for permanent use.

7. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

They are fine. And nothing that comes in mop form lasts forever.

8. Festo

Festo Member

otr h2b filled with grog buff proof for daytime
    ironlak for night time

9. Mr. November

Hah cool. I think I'm going to buy the hard to buff or the flow pen.

I saw some bombing science reviews of those markers and they both look fucking sick. Going to get them soon so I can take them to Colorado when I go snowboarding. Will be such an awesome trip.

Do you think you can take spraypaint on airplanes?? I'm thinking no..

10. Festo

Festo Member

no i dont think you can take spray paint but one hundred percent you can take markers

if you really need paint theres some tutorials on youtube on how to transfer the paint to an axe can and im pretty sure you could get away with that?

11. ribcage

ribcage Banned

you cant take paint on a commercial jet or airplane. anything that flys at too high of altitude will make the can explode due to pressure. If it makes it on to the plane without homeland finding it, then when you get off your gonna get slapped with a major fine 1500+ and possibly put on the no fly list.

The reason why companies can send you paint is because those cargo planes know the maximum altitude they can reach before it will explode

before 9/11 one of my sisters had a can of hairspray and that shit exploded, homeland went through her suitcase to see what it was and confiscated her bong

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  12. Festo

Festo Member

well ive learned something new today...(Throws axe can and cries)

13. ribcage

ribcage Banned

yeah, anything pressurized, cant fly. I ruined 2 bottles of brand new smash ink because they were still sealed, took em on airplane and the pressure blew the lids off and seperated the ink completely, it was half goo and half clear shit. One of the bottles was already opened and half empty, nothing happened to it

moral of the story, if anything you bring is pressurized, make sure the seal is broken, and there is enough oxygen to keep it from popping the lid

14. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

I have taken paint on planes before, so have alot of other people I know and there were never any problems. Obviously you would raise a red flag if you were trying to take it in your carry on, But a couple cans in your suitcase shouldn't arouse too much suspicion. Or you could always buy paint when your there...

I've never thought about it exploding, I guess that depends on how far you are flying (planes go to higher altitudes for longer distance, not as high for short distance)

15. Mr. November

Yeah I was thinking they might explode. I don't have nearly enough money to pay a fine either.

I think I may just buy a Hard 2 Buff or a Flow Pen for Colorado.

16. spiltink

spiltink Banned

they explode because the cargo hold isnt pressurized but the cabin is

you might be okay with it on the cabin but i wouldt risk it (bags of crips just inflate)

17. OctoVenom

OctoVenom Senior Member

mops for sure and skakura solids

18. spher

spher Senior Member

i remeber i was on a plane and my pringles poped and some guy jumped on me and they was like nobody panick

19. Fang

Fang Senior Member

I use Rusto from the garage XD and of course my bigass sharpie and postal stickers

20. unknown87

unknown87 Member

markers, pens inks i like to use on the run as for cans i use anything and molotow burners are AMAZEING. Unknown !!!