Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

weekly advanced throwie battle - mac dre

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Bazer, May 19, 2008.

Share This Page

?

rest in peace

1. atlok

31.6%
  2. mesn

4.4%
  3. roolete

17.1%
  4. tony

46.8%
  1. Mass Appeal

Mass Appeal Banned

CHER killed. Pure steeez

2. SkuzSCT

SkuzSCT Senior Member

You are retarded. How did you bitch your way into the advanced battle?

Baze this toy should be bumped out of this shit simply based on his whining, not to mention the fact that he violated the parameters of the battle (used 4 colours and did a fucking piece instead of a throwie).

3. SkuzSCT

SkuzSCT Senior Member

Everyone else is lookin fresh but I think I voted for Cher. To high to remember.
    Atlok is your R a lower case one with a circle after, and if not, why do you choose to put dots in your A's but not your Upper case R's? It seems slightly inconsistant to me.

4. Case-One

Case-One Senior Member

5. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

take out mesn and replace him with meeeeee

im just kidding i know im a toy dont get bitchface on me

6. mesn505

mesn505 Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9605/dscf7821lf6.jpg
    im keeping my word.. where the fuck did you get that m from?? the toy bible?? that shits been around for decades..
    the only letter decent i see is your sideways e.. but its still not original.. this toy is hella hungry.. id trough you a bone but i live nowhere near you thank god..

what is soo wrong about my APLE shit?? huh?? critique the shit if your gonna put it out there dont just say its wak..

my mac dre shit has style.. alot of you bitch's on here have none of it.. you fags should be screaming MESN505 at the top of your lungs prayzing me..

oh and the "piece" in my sig is no way near one of my pieces.. that shit is just some thing i had on the comp at the time..

i guess i should through out a CALL OUT to your punk ass.. ill even give you some time to think up the rules and name.. pm me if you accept..

7. mesn505

mesn505 Senior Member

a piece?? haha.. sorry my throwies are to crazy for you man.. i whine like a super charger bitch! till your ears fall in to bloody vagina..

8. Tony

Tony Elite Member

whats wrong with your "apel" shit??? JESUS CHRIST WHERE DO I START.

it looks like you couldnt make a single straight line to save your life. that outline is CHOPPPYYY as fuck kid. you even missed part of your fill on the top of the A. you've got thin parts and thick parts in the outline(just look at the top of the P), and parts that barely fucking line up. your "highlights" are a joke, looks like you might have even used a piece of paper or some shit and over sprayed to do them. what the FUCK are those random blocks of color for? they arent placed well, they arent connected to anything...did you acctualy try and waste all the colors you could?

not to mention thats probably painted on a board in your fucking backyard. are you to pussy to go and hit a real spot that people might see you at?

if this and the stuff in your sig is "no way near one of my pieces" then why dont you post 1 or 2 of those for us to see? you talk like you're the king!!! "you fags should be screaming MESN505 at the top of your lungs prayzing me" but all i seen from you is TOY SHIT!!

if you wanna battle i dont really care, i will battle you. but since you're making this all personal id like to make it a PAINT battle. and since you're king shit this should be no problem at all for you. you can paint your own name and the deadline will be next wednesday, thats 5 full days with a weekend in there. im busy as fuck as my birthdays on monday, so you should have NO issues getting this done by then

9. mesn505

mesn505 Senior Member

oh i hurt some ones fillings.. haha.. thats cool nekst wednesday is it then.. bring your A game bass turd.. and good lick with your birthday.. how old are you gona be?? 10?? 15? hmm maybe not old..

well for your info i cant make a strait line.. but i did chop it for her pleasure.. she likes it rough.. haha.. yes i was totally trying to use all the colors i had.. i even mixed the peach color also.. i didnt know i had to make the box's connect?? is that an unwritten lay in graffiti?? oh well..

oh and the board was for a friend to put in her room.. so yea you can say it was done in my backyard.. more of a balcony, but shit works..

10. stankybudz

stankybudz Member

ur just a dumbass mesn ,get of ur mommy's titty ,i think its time ur bedtime.
    bump that mac deezy tony ''smoke this chump

11. mesn505

mesn505 Senior Member

GET OFF MY MOMS TITTIES?? thats origanal..

skankybutts SHUT THE FUCK UP..

mind you own fuckin business you worthless piece of ass..

12. SkuzSCT

SkuzSCT Senior Member

You are nonsensical. And don't make me bust out a mac dre just to show you whats up kid...

The problem with your throwies isn't that they're 'too crazy', it's that they're too... not throwies at all.

Learn your shit and stop complaining your way into advanced battles.

13. mesn505

mesn505 Senior Member

bust a mac dre out and shut me up.. do it i dare ya..

14. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

mesn next time use asharpie for the outline instead of the computer that hsit looks mad choppy