Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Weird Anti-graff Coating

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by MrCzar, Feb 12, 2005.

Share This Page

1. -save

-save Senior Member

i have never heard of anti-graff coats..where all do they use them?

2. Ekwol

Ekwol Senior Member

its all makin sense...anti-graff objects...krylon h2o's...theyre tryin to put an end to graff...the games on graff...all the publicity, i think we're commin to an end in the graff era!

3. the_evil_one

the_evil_one Member

yes i have encountered those type of fr8s its mostly the glossy looking new fresh fr8 type they starting to paint fr8s with that type of anti graffiti paint so it sucks i try montanana and belton even monster paint and they all do the same :( if only they made new cans to be way better than now so they stick to the fr8s so wen it rains the paint comes off them glossy fr8s :( :(

4. gnarlatron3030

gnarlatron3030 Elite Member

learn to construct a sentence. Or at least use some periods.

5. good

good Senior Member

no way in hell is graff gunna end anytime soon...as long as there are is some kinda marker's paint etc....there will be graff. but i do agree three tryn to stop graff but i dont think it will happen

6. skrim

skrim Senior Member

they use the coating on buildings so its easier to buff graff, graff will never stop, as pigs and heroes are creating things to kill graff, writers are creating something to beat it

7. its me

its me Senior Member

they tried to use the same kind of paint yrs. ago where i'm from. teflon based paint that is easy as fuck to power wash paint etc. off. the big reason it didn't fly was the cost of the paint, 2 to 3 times more expensive than a regular bucket of paint.

8. madsencarl

madsencarl Senior Member

i heard the shits heaps popular in denmark - a fine for graffiti over there is about AUD$2000 per letter you write

9. Kev Graff

Kev Graff Member

no way in hell is graff gunna end anytime soon...as long as there are is some kinda marker's paint etc....there will be graff. but i do agree three tryn to stop graff but i dont think it will happen [/b][/quote]
    Yo graff is never going to end u think they are really going to cover everything in the world with this coating shit it probablly cost so much! Graff is never gunna end face it they just want us to stop but it will keep going as long as we keep trying to fing new ways to fuck with the system... ;)

10. mukity

mukity Member

they will never be able to stop graf....if they is gonna try this hard to stop us.....it would only engourage us more to do so.....since the feeling after is sweeter :) even if tha world was over taken with anti-graf shit....there would be new mixes to defeat this....

11. fuckin villan

fuckin villan Senior Member

per letter? how the hell would they define that in court, few cops can identify certain tags, let alone be able to count the letters in them? and does size matter? seems like apretty vague law to me

12. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

per letter? how the hell would they define that in court, few cops can identify certain tags, let alone be able to count the letters in them? and does size matter? seems like apretty vague law to me [/b][/quote]
    denmark seems like a pretty vague place to me lol! :lol:

13. MicoDOK

MicoDOK Senior Member

:ph34r: i've never gotten into this shit before, but i have read about it online somewhere. i think bombing science might even have a link to the maker's web site on the main site.

14. FWBMeth

FWBMeth Senior Member

thats bull shit never heard of it hope fully it doesnt continue

15. FWBMeth

FWBMeth Senior Member

and plus they just making their train look shittier with all the drips so i dont see how that helps

16. FWBMeth

FWBMeth Senior Member

fuckkin graff provention shit

17. zero_636

zero_636 Member

they use that stuff at some skate parks to stop the graffing but the problem is that skating in bowls covered in that stuff is like skating on ice

18. MacDreRIP11104

MacDreRIP11104 Senior Member

dude you really should stop right there just stop posting before you look even dumber..

19. MacDreRIP11104

MacDreRIP11104 Senior Member

you are dumb...

un primed wood soaks up paint [/b][/quote]
    hahaha lmao laz-e your fucking hilarious

20. stabbyjoe

stabbyjoe Senior Member

well if they are tryin to test and see if the stuff really stops people from hittin trains just go up to the test cars and seriously fuck them up , throw like bucket paint at em try to get as much paint as possible on the train, mabey it will make them think twice next time they order some of that crap, or even change there mind completely.