Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Weird Anti-graff Coating

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by MrCzar, Feb 12, 2005.

Share This Page

1. RASE

RASE New Member

the other day i hit up a mail box and it was all fine and dandy but the next day it looked hella faded already. so i touched it and my paint came off like chalk.. idk if it was some anti-shit or what.

2. zink-dt..

zink-dt.. Senior Member

yh i no wot u mean.... theres a bridge like that nr me. i havnt sprayed it yet but u cant use a marker on it

3. Wilt

Wilt Senior Member

Jaysus nasa must have made that shit

4. -kosr-

-kosr- Senior Member

I've ran into this shit before, I went to tag one of those big storage bins, the ink went together into small bubbles that then dripped down leaving no residue ink..

5. NOVA-3dc

NOVA-3dc New Member

I recommend that you use the same technique they did: discouragement.

They use teflon coatings to discourage you from painting... you destroy their teflon coatings, to discourage them from using it.

Just get a few buds together with knifes and stuff and carve bigass holes in the teflon, then bomb the shit out of the freshly cut freight.

It'd be difficult, but you'd get the message across: GRAF WON'T DIE!

6. Mr.Sars

Mr.Sars Senior Member

Ah, in my town they add some cement or sand to electrical boxes to stop writers from using markers on them.
    I've also saw paint on it.. it looks kinda drippy, but that was probably just some toy.
    Although this stuff, i've never saw before, i wouldn't be surprised if they put it on all the trains man.

7. riddleboxxmcl

riddleboxxmcl Senior Member

we could use it against them put some sort of colour in it then use it to tag/bomb shit then when they try to paint over it it just drips away

8. Blix

Blix Senior Member

wtf you "hit up" a mail box whats with this guy???

9. neso

neso Member

probably a post box

10. HazeAmaze

HazeAmaze Senior Member

haha, if this stuff came in cans, i'd put it over my my tags and bombs

pretection you know?

11. stabbyjoe

stabbyjoe Senior Member

i heard it might be vasiline or some kind of petroleum jelley... cause one time i tried to tag a door that always gets tagged and it mae my hand all sticky and my pen didnt work on it

12. Slushi

Slushi Banned

ya its vaseline.
    I always rub it over pieces.

13. Veηo

Veηo Member

just cover it with some kinda of special quick dry paint than paint over that?

14. TesT_NV

TesT_NV Member

basically any kinda grease... most markers are alcohol based neways.. beside the paint pens and cans..
    well yeh one of those cube container trucks i was about to tag and fucken i realized the had a coating of sum kinda grease..
    thats for sticks too.. shit jsut dont work for it.

15. DnK/eeK

DnK/eeK Senior Member

just use krylon H2O

16. obeydeath22

obeydeath22 New Member

thats some fucked up stuff if never seen anything like that before

17. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

put vaseline on stuff and you cant paint over it. good way to diss people or protect your own pieces. by they way i dotn kno this from experience. so maybe thiis is complete bullshit. anyone kno for real?

18. Veηo

Veηo Member

wouldnt vasiline wash off?

19. FLA BOMBA

FLA BOMBA Banned

Do it like Turk 182! Just use a sandblaster to cut throught it.lol. But if they put it on a smooth hard surface, like freights or cube truck. Just take a putty knife and scrape it off. I've never delt with it personally, but it sounds like its just a coat of a clear rubber paint.

20. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

OH FUCK!

I agree with KOMA. Krylon is shit. They got watery paint now days.

This would be the first time I have ever heard of anti Graf coatings. Im astonished, that it took this long for them to get it. And heartbroken for all the ppl that use good spray on it :p

Well Now we have the METRO LINK here in the STL. Wonder if that mahafakka has ANTI GRAF shit on it?

Clockwork