Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Were Did U Get Ure First Can Of Paint And How

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by minerkid, Oct 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. CaineDoc

CaineDoc New Member

my uncle was babysittin me when i was like 7 or 8 and his crew came over and they took me on a route wit em lol they gave me a black krylon and i wrote my name and been hoked ever since

2. °MARS°

°MARS° Member

last year when i was 12 i went to these white people back yards and broke open the shed lock with a brick...then i went rampagin thru (i was looking for somthing valubale) but i saw like 5 cans of paint..so i just dipped on this and put up the tag "LocoKidd" everywhere around the neighborhood..lol

3. kila

kila Senior Member

i once went to home depot with one of my dad's friends and tol him that i bomb and he was like go get sum cand and bought them for me.

4. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

^damn i think gesus has better spelling then you....

go back to school

5. -kosr-

-kosr- Senior Member

:lol:

Well I got my first can from some faggot ass kids who did graffiti because they thought they were so uber cool, and graffiti was so rebelious <_< got busted then too, it was the middle of the day. that was a bit over a year ago (though its a LOT different now when I paint)

BTW no more toy ass stories saying "I found 100 cans of motolow and montana in this guys garage that I totally broke into, I was only 5 at the time, but im 10 now so i am uber 1337 and bomb with cope2"

6. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Asked my ex to buy me some cans and she did.

Also I gotta luffff out loUD at the guy said he been writing since he was 4..

7. kila

kila Senior Member

Fuck u kayone707 i was high when i wrote it. ;)

8. P!P

P!P Senior Member

..if i dun wanna get in trouble for getting my first real cans. Where you think i can get some at? and what aobut tips? got any suggestions in that dept.? :blink:

9. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

look i said i found a can on the street,wen i was very young.i sprayed a big silver dot on the wall and threw it away.i never said i was writng wen i was 4.people need to read the post before commenting on them

10. -des-

-des- Senior Member

I got my first can of paint about 2 years ago for a school project and used the rest in my back yard on a board and did some tight ass box letters lol i just wrote random words! i felt so cool at the time!

11. tesk

tesk Member

STOLE IT FROM A GUY THAT REPAIRS FENCES AT SCHOOL

12. crappytheclown

crappytheclown Member

i bought my montana from all the right in the city

13. Special_K

Special_K Senior Member

there were about 20ish cans in my garage closet when i was about 11 or 12 and i did some white and black block letters under a bridge felt real cool at the time. those are under about 40 layers of paint now. i now i know there where actually some valueable cans in there like epoxy (IMO covers better than rusto.) and even some krylon paper labels!. those were the days when i didn't have to worry about going to work or studying. now i have more cans and experience but a lot less time to go out.

14. -kosr-

-kosr- Senior Member

If you were referring to what I said, I was refering to the people who were like " I stole it from these white people because Im just that raw" and the "we found this box of 40 cans so we took it, we are so ganster"

15. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

My first can was a rusto that i found in my garage.enough said

16. Dens_One

Dens_One Senior Member

my first can I can remember was from my garage. I was about 8 or so, so like 1991-ish. I wrote "Rad" and other 1980's-early 90's words that were cool at the time on my dad's shed in the back yard. I don't think he was too happy about it. That was where it all started for me; writing "Rad" on the shed. LOL It's fuckin funny to look back on it now. You don't realize how lame you are when you are that young. Of course I couldn't have been too lame.... I was painting more when I was 8 than half of the kids on this forum. HAHAHAHAHAHA

And no, I am not saying I have been writing since 8 years old, just saying that half of you toys on this forum don't paint at all, not even on your parents sheds. Bunch of fake-ass "E-writers".

17. RUSHTHEONE

RUSHTHEONE Member

yeah... my mom bought me my first cans no problem.................. hella funny u used to write rad, some toy is gettin up in neighborhood with it.. makes me want to puke all over it like a drunk bitch falling in bushes! :lol:

18. DARNOK

DARNOK New Member

i got my first can of silver krylon under my kitchen sink..just to waste it on a toy assss piece of shit on sum wood in the backyard but it was cool ..

19. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

If you were referring to what I said, I was refering to the people who were like " I stole it from these white people because Im just that raw" and the "we found this box of 40 cans so we took it, we are so ganster" [/b][/quote]
    no actually i was corecting nil,no beef

20. ELDORADO

ELDORADO Member

paid for it... :(
    If you can't "justify" racking because you don't bomb enough don't steal, it just brings more heat on the guys that need to rack. Besides you may want to rack more when your good, and they may have improved security by then.