Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Were Did U Get Ure First Can Of Paint And How

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by minerkid, Oct 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. 757

757 Senior Member

found it in the grass by advanced auto parts and put it in my pocket.

2. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

i had a big piece of plywood and i told my friend to bring a can over... and he did... it was really cool.

3. i write

i write Senior Member

racked a tin from my metalwork room at school, scary stuff walkin around with your bag clinkin in between periods lol

4. east_van_tagger

east_van_tagger Member

^^^^^^^hey i got my paint the same way and its not that scary walking around school with paint in ur bag

i got my first cans of paint from my schools metal work class it was a can of silver krylon and a icy grape krylon (before i knew it was worth a shit load of money)and some other colours. my friend distracted my teacher while i went in the back room and filled my bag :lol:

5. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

This is kinda stupid thread but hey....

....internet

6. bed.

bed. Member

my first can was a krylon fusion can that i bought at some randon hardware store... ha

7. Svins

Svins New Member

I bought my first can i a shop called Street Shop. I think they vould even sell a can to 11 year old.

8. 3mpir3

3mpir3 Senior Member

i got my first can from Canadian tire cause i told my mom i needed it to paint a back ground for a science project "actually did" the went out and used it and since then i have been getting montana and krylon

[email protected] :huh:

9. sketch13

sketch13 Senior Member

<_< ummmm my first can of paint,... i bought from a dollar store lmao :lol:
    i boutgh like 10 cans for 10 bucks i went out and started wrecking shit as soon as i left the store

10. Malicious artist

Malicious artist Senior Member

the first can a baught to do graffiti was like, BAUGHT 5 cans of krylon and Canadian Tire, and thr first time i ever baugth paint was some place called games workshop, and thats some like Warhhammer 40k shit i used to do, i sprayed some off on the walls in my room lol

11. Hask420

Hask420 Senior Member

i got like 4 cans from my house all rusto :D

12. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

I had a friend pick up a couple cans of Kreylon and did my first throw up next to a Carls Jr, and then went inside and got myself a couple chicken sandwiches....then I did a big throwie by my house.

Wasnt the first time you held a can like...a powerful feeling? I felt like hot shit clutching a can.

13. simon90

simon90 Member

First can i got was my cousin...he gave me red montana can and said that paint a tag what you like...so i write simon and that were all started :p
    Good old times....

CLO = Craffiti Lives On

14. TalibKweli

TalibKweli Elite Member

the hell?
    i thought this site was meant to meet other people with pre mature ejaculation problems

i guess i came to soon :lol:

oh the comedy

15. Typical Writer.

Typical Writer. New Member

my first cans were some metallic paint with these tips that were skinny but if you tilted the can they turned fat difficult to outline with haha

16. CIFILONE

CIFILONE Senior Member

"caligraphy tips"

this thread is dumb.
    who really remembers these kinds things anyways?
    but i think my first paint came from my grandmas garage.

17. HawkeR

HawkeR Member

well i got my first from my local graffiti shop sells to under 18s

18. /REKR\

/REKR\ New Member

i stole a half empty one from my brother and used it to do the shittiest piece you would ever see on a cement wall

19. 0000

0000 Senior Member

stole a can of silver krylon frum my parents and hit the streets in the middle of the day

20. meRlin68

meRlin68 Senior Member

im not usually bitching about stupid threads, but really, this is stupid.....
    (but i guess that makes me stupid 4 postin a reply)
    i got my first cans from my house, i usually just got my cans from ppls houses, every1s got a can in there basement

but around here u can legally buy cans regardless of age, so any1 can buy em i never needed sum1 2 buy 4 me