Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Were Did U Get Ure First Can Of Paint And How

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by minerkid, Oct 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. AVID1

AVID1 Senior Member

ah that was along time ago.. people were spraypainting around my neighbour hood, and I would like hang out with them even though I was really young.. they let me have like 1/3 of a can lol

2. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

Freds brand, from freds after school.... with lunchmoney

3. shax44

shax44 Senior Member

legal in holland =)
    walk in, buy a can of paint, walk next door, buy a joint, go smoke, go paint =)

only the painting is illegal

4. unify260

unify260 Senior Member

i got mine from this cat ZENI i was lookin in his book while he was rollin up a blunt and i got high and started with the name MANI went out and painted like a week later...

there isnt to much that comes close the the rush of gettin up in crazy spots...

but i got popped so i only rok fr8s now... when i get the itch i go out and bomb but b4 it was an every night thing i miss the old days.... and i moved so i dont have anyone to rok it with kinda suks...

5. RaGe2

RaGe2 Senior Member

my friend took it from his dad's garage and gave it to me
    of course i was a toy, horrible way to start off tagging
    had to adopt a new tag name lol

6. RaGe2

RaGe2 Senior Member

lol...lucky ass

7. shax44

shax44 Senior Member

=) i love holland

8. kog_throwie

kog_throwie Senior Member

got my first can when i was like 11 or 12 i went into the local hardware store got a can bought it the lady didint say SHIT

9. Cham

Cham Elite Member

I bought it at a model shop......
    cause I used to build model cars for competitions.......

for some reason you didn't need to be 18 to buy paint for model cars then......now you do HAHAHA

10. estilo

estilo New Member

my first can of paint was at a lot, i was just there with my friend and then i saw this can of paint next to this car this guy was fixing and there was like a roof thing kind of and a tarp and i got i and threw it on the tarp and then i went on the roof and did a real quick sketchy throw up and my friend just wrote the name. next i went to walmart and got this girl to buy me a blue and a white and the can i stole was black and i went back up there the same day and did this throw up with a little more time

11. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

i went o the canadian tire with my friend and i got black,and pink for some reason lol
    he brought his pack sack to carry them and when we went to pay the lady was young but shes like :What are you guys doing with this" and im like getting it for my brother.

and the sad part we barely used them and my brother used the rest cus hes a raging homo

12. jawsy

jawsy Senior Member

the shed in the backyard

13. SCIEnce802

SCIEnce802 Banned

i was like.. 9, and i went to the dollar store, got a can of metallic blue to paint my bike.
    luved paint since then, always liked drawing, wen i thought about doin graf, it only made sense.

14. imbetterthanyou

imbetterthanyou Member

bought mine 4rm a chink 4 a buck

15. GimmieGotShot

GimmieGotShot Senior Member

16. umop 3pisdn

umop 3pisdn Senior Member

racked from a big lots. damn near shit myself outta terror walking out with 9 cans in a back pack...

17. unreal180

unreal180 Elite Member

i got my first can of paint from halfords and i got some matey too buy it coz i was like 13

18. drop one.

drop one. Senior Member

the little box that holds the nets for the soccer goal i used the paint for the lines

19. SWIV3Ltwo

SWIV3Ltwo Senior Member

when i was in like 5th grade me and my friends would steal those tiny bikes and spray paint them.......i just bought the spray paint from the dollar store.....they let us buy anything there (lighters knives spray paint etc) it was cool

20. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

my dad gave me a buncha paint to mess around with way back.
    my garage used to be full of old krylons n rustos
    he let me write on the walls in there.