Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Were Did U Get Ure First Can Of Paint And How

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by grandhonner92, Jun 24, 2007.

Share This Page

1. KireOne

KireOne Senior Member

my first can was some red krylon i found in my parents garage. lol

2. ZTooPiiD

ZTooPiiD Member

I was walking around back of a plaza and the back door to the pawn shop was open, and on a shelf right next to the door was a can of cheap drippy ass white (dont know the brand). I had to run lik hell from this mexican guy that looked like mario XD

3. Bash_The_Bomber

Bash_The_Bomber New Member

i bought a can of black krylon from a hardware store costs like $5, i was gonna rack it but i was too much of a bitch but now.......... i rack the shit out of those cans

4. wired_615

wired_615 Senior Member

mine was when i was 13, i found some old spray paint for cars in my shed

5. OWTNGIS

OWTNGIS Senior Member

first can was ultra flat black krylon witta ny fat ....i fell in love...i think if i would of done my first (as wack as it was) wit a stock i wouldnt kept painting...i have add or sumshit so i wouldnt of been entertained wit that...but that crispy flair stole my heart...imma cry

6. JayAyDubZed

JayAyDubZed Senior Member

Found 2 cans of white spray in my garage. Me and my mate had just gotten into tagging the school toilets with markers so the paint was like OH MY GOD!
    Good ol days of MBC (First crew)Lol.

7. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

lol this thread is hilarious...

got my first cans from buddies at school who had cans of black dollar store paint, tagged random shit

found a can of brown rust paint and green frosting paint for glass in my basement, voila..

8. dh888

dh888 Member

I found a can white of krylon in my basement, it was old as shit but did prettyy nice tags, but the first stuff I actually bought was tremclad black/red. Been racking cans ever since though

9. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

A can of black rusto I had in my garage

10. bigdic

bigdic Senior Member

they didnt make spray paint yet when i first started writing

11. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

when the fuck were you born the 1950's hahaah

i got mines from the dollar store. red black and white dollar shit cans. theyre called Champion, fuck em

12. Deceptuos

Deceptuos Member

Racked my first about a month ago when I first started out, it was a tremclad black.

13. ASTAR.DWSP

ASTAR.DWSP Senior Member

mine was when i was like 9 lol it was some ugly like green that looked like oxidizing copper.. it was so gross i would never get that color now days.. but i got it from my grandmas shed and wrote my name on this car wash in our trailer park.. of course my fam. saw it and i had to wash it off with paint thinner.. hah

the first can i bought/racked was tremclad

first "good" can i ever bought was a can of montana black in "bloody mary" (just got it today haha.. its some dece stuff :D)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  14. DeeSquared

DeeSquared Senior Member

i saw writer bombing a bridge so i snuck behind him and punched him in his face and threw his ass into the water and stole his can that ***** didnt know what him

15. Dont Post my flix

Dont Post my flix Senior Member

The first can of spray paint I ever had. I found and fucking painted everything I could within a mile of where I lived. I was like 11 years old.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  16. dethy

dethy Member

i bought my first can when i was 10. Friend stoled money at home and then we went to the art store and get some scrap red paint. Then i drawed wutang logo, friend drawed football court and some other friend made the graffiti with word LOL hehe.

Now i just buy MTN hardcore from local writer because there is no shop with MTN hardcore here.

17. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

You straight OG! Fool, you all city king!

Cans Of Export Yeah, gold and black haha. Shit sucked, as it always does when you start.

18. klic

klic Elite Member

i just found an old can of black paint in my basement. some shitty homehardware can

19. Cure Sure Lure

Cure Sure Lure Senior Member

First time was one of my friend.

Second time when I went really bombing I bought them at URBN, it's a clothes/graffitishop. Went pretty big then.

20. scorn13

scorn13 New Member

found a half empty can of ironlak by the tracks