Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Were Did U Get Ure First Can Of Paint And How

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by grandhonner92, Jun 24, 2007.

Share This Page

1. brave little taoster

brave little taoster Member

rusto is good ass paint not cheap!!

2. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

well he started a few months ago , so he probably just said the two brands he knows of.

3. KrazyKrac

KrazyKrac Senior Member

rofl.. walked into walmart..

found the cheapest paint... bought like 5 cans

went to the cashier , smiled.. and walked out.... she asked me to come back and pay of it...:mad:

4. TECKN

TECKN Senior Member

me and two frends went to this kids house to get a silver can and on the way back we tagged the street, tree, and a wall

5. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

^Natural shit is dumb to tag, It's like one of the unwritten rules, don't tag on natural stuff or memorials...

6. kore

kore Senior Member

got my first can from my grandma. i was cuttin out some stencils and was like, "grandma, can you take me to the store so i can get some spraypaint? i wanna test out this stencil" (my grandma's cool as hell so she didn't care, my parents on the other hand, that's a different story..) she was like "i got some right here," and popped the truck and tossed me can of krylon flat black. i swear my grandma musta been gettin up hardbody back in the day.

7. TECKN

TECKN Senior Member

8. beefgerky

beefgerky Elite Member

these stories are pretty fucking cute..

9. Allthegoodnamesaretaken

Allthegoodnamesaretaken Senior Member

A year is not enough for you to get out of the toy phase,
    Listen from a true master like Risk9 himself:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZColhEYDRzE

10. csusenkz

csusenkz Member

My friend had just sprayed his bmx with purple and there was about 3/4 left so i got that off him and used that for the fill on my first throw-up,using some silver can from my house for outline, turned out whack but ive improved and pretty much got my throws downpacked, done about 12 of them. Now my next thing will be alot of simples.

11. h!de7

h!de7 Senior Member

i got my first can, where most americans
    get theirs.

my garage.

12. esco93

esco93 Senior Member

^^^^^^ haha yup me2

13. ESOES.

ESOES. Member

homehard ware and racked it for me and my buddy two cans each both florescent HAHAH like most kids.

14. shie-ster

shie-ster Senior Member

first can of paint for graffiti, i found in my basement.gloss black krylon.i drew that redman cartoon character.but it came out looking like a cirle with a 2 dimensional beanie on.

15. buffadds

buffadds Member

first can of paint was fun shit. I was getting drunk at my house with some friends and then one of them just mentions that he racked some shit from Honest eds (Toronto writers you've all done it) shitty shitty ass no name presidents choice shit. He had red and black. Back then I didn't even acknowledge graffiti, I was like a muggle or whatever, haha! we just started writing "Richard nixon" everywhere and other funny shit we could think of, lots of penis n shit. I started climbing on roofs and whatnot and getting ambitious with where to paint, and the next day I started searching pictures of graffiti on the internet to see what there was out there. I became obsessed within a week killing page after page of my homework books with handstyles and bombs. Changed my life completely. and I owe it all to my klepto friend, or to honest eds for laxin the security. Or to Jack daniels to bringing us all together haha! whatever. LEAVE TRACKS LEAVE TRACKS LEAVE TRAKS!

16. stuv214

stuv214 Banned

新加的空白文章84

Eve Online gold is very popular in recent days. Do you want to join?the?fashion with us?? We have the most cheapest EVE Online ISK to sell.You have the opportunity to travel to many different planets and systems in order to find the work. it is also growing. With the addition of Shiva, you will now have even more places to explore. You should try a variety of different jobs before you find one that you enjoy. welcome to our website,link:wow TBC and DDO GoldDunGeons and Dragons Online GoldBuy DDO GoldDDO GoldDDO Plat

17. Jo32o3

Jo32o3 Member

Filled a back pack in wilkinsons for the first time and ran like fuck.
    Was a good night never painted in my life.
    It showed.

18. Maste

Maste Senior Member

i used my friends paint for a while and then by myself i just walked into a hardware store and grabbed some krylon ultra flat black cause it had a cool name XD

19. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

ordered it off a german website twas 4 beltons white red black n yellow .. red n yellow fade with black outline n white highlights

20. intaout

intaout Senior Member

^^ FOR FIRST CANS?!?!

zellers name brand racked in a gym bag, really decent paint actually. But i later found out (the hard way) that all camera's zoomed spun and focused :( protection agency is damn good there.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2008